solving racism

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

LuckyR

Re: solving racism

Post by LuckyR »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:33 pm I suppose I ought to start identifying myself as a "white American of European descent". I don't think I have any relatives from the Caucasus mountains.
Or you could with: "hi, I'm Gary" to folks who aren't blind.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

LuckyR wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:55 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:33 pm I suppose I ought to start identifying myself as a "white American of European descent". I don't think I have any relatives from the Caucasus mountains.
Or you could with: "hi, I'm Gary" to folks who aren't blind.
True.
FrankHill

Post by FrankHill »

Hi there!

It's great to see you embracing your heritage and identity. While it's important to acknowledge our backgrounds, remember that what truly matters is the respect and understanding we show towards one another. Embracing diversity enriches our lives in so many ways!
harsada

Post by harsada »

Solving racism requires addressing deep-rooted societal biases, promoting empathy, and advocating for systemic changes. It demands active engagement in difficult conversations, education on the historical and cultural contexts of racism, and commitment to dismantling oppressive structures to foster inclusivity and equality. fm whatsapp