Circularity of 'Objectivity' in Dictionary

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Circularity of 'Objectivity' in Dictionary

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:03 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:36 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:15 pm
Tell us GOD, have you been able to convince anyone that GOD exists, other than the other personality in Age's head? :)
But I do not want to 'convince' you nor absolutely anyone else neither of absolutely anything HERE.

What is HERE is for any and all to look at, and see.

Oh, by the way, can you see the hypocrisy and contradiction, here, in you talking to God, Itself, and expecting God to reply to you, 'atla"?
Did you know that GOD and Age seem to have the same cognitive oddities?
And what are 'they', exactly?
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:03 pm Maybe that's why GOD has chosen Age, Age must be really lucky.
Notice how "atla" is now believing that GOD, spelled with capital letters, actually exists.

Also, what do you think GOD, capital letters, as chosen "age" for, exactly, "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:00 am
Age wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:36 pm

But I do not want to 'convince' you nor absolutely anyone else neither of absolutely anything HERE.

What is HERE is for any and all to look at, and see.

Oh, by the way, can you see the hypocrisy and contradiction, here, in you talking to God, Itself, and expecting God to reply to you, 'atla"?
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:03 pm Maybe that's why GOD has chosen Age, Age must be really lucky.
Notice how "atla" is now believing that GOD, spelled with capital letters, actually exists.

Also, what do you think GOD, capital letters, as chosen "age" for, exactly, "atla"?
Very good, then the 'I' is no GOD, just your own human self in your head. The 'I' is just age the human nothing more.

Good that you're finally starting to see the light. :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:00 am

Very good, then the 'I' is no GOD,
If you 'now' say and believe so.
Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 am just your own human self in your head.
I have no idea what 'you' are talking about here. But, if you say, and believe so, then okay.
Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 am The 'I' is just age the human nothing more.
Again, if this is what you want to believe, and say is true, then okay.

So, as can be clearly seen here, "atla" claims that the answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?' is; just age the human nothing more.
Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 am Good that you're finally starting to see the light. :)
But, what you have just said here is all of what 'you', the one known as "atla" here, has claimed, and believes, is true, right?

From what I have just read, seen, and heard here from 'you', "atla", you seem to be getting more and more befuddled, confused, and even blinded. But you may believe differently, correct?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:03 pm Did you know that GOD and Age seem to have the same cognitive oddities? Maybe that's why GOD has chosen Age, Age must be really lucky.
This is quite off topic, but you raised the issue of the connection between people and the god's they believe in. Sometimes they have a god they fear, because they feel bad about themselves. Just as a tossed out example. And often they think others should feel bad about themselves. I am not saying that every god-fearing person has this pattern, just that there are connections between the type of deity and the psychology of the person. A lot of these patterns are reflected in the kinds of secular leaders religious people want.

Though even secular people have these patterns in the god's they don't believe in or hate or whatever.

Or their attitude about 'the universe' or life reflects their own psychology.

Not making a case either way about God merely being a projection, but given the options to project - God being real or not, there is this option - the projections and sense of the deity/universe/life say a lot about a person.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:31 am Again, if this is what you want to believe, and
From what I have just read, seen, and heard here from 'you', "atla", you seem to be getting more and more befuddled, confused, and even blinded. But you may believe differently, correct?
You couldn't possibly be more wrong. :) I'd say you lost the plot years ago but actually you never really had it to begin with.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:58 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:31 am Again, if this is what you want to believe, and
You couldn't possibly be more wrong. :)
Okay, so 'now' you do not believe differently at all, correct?

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:58 pm I'd say you lost the plot years ago but actually you never really had it to begin with.
So, you now would say that I so-called 'lost the plot' years ago but that I actually never, really, had 'the plot' to begin with.

When do you envision you will work this out, exactly, and finally decide?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:14 pm

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:58 pm I'd say you lost the plot years ago but actually you never really had it to begin with.
So, you now would say that I so-called 'lost the plot' years ago but that I actually never, really, had 'the plot' to begin with.

I told you many times what kind of game I'm playing with you, nothing has changed over the years on my part. Your problem that you didn't believe me. :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:20 am

I told you many times what kind of game I'm playing with you, nothing has changed over the years on my part. Your problem that you didn't believe. :)
But I already knew that the way you talk about 'me', and the way that you respond to 'me', here really has not changed that much at all.

But 'we' were not really expecting much more at all from you, especially considering the 'current' thoughts, views, assumptions, and believes residing within 'that head'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:46 am

I told you many times what kind of game I'm playing with you, nothing has changed over the years on my part. Your problem that you didn't believe. :)
But I already knew that the way you talk about 'me', and the way that you respond to 'me', here really has not changed that much at all.

But 'we' were not really expecting much more at all from you, especially considering the 'current' thoughts, views, assumptions, and believes residing within 'that head'.
That's fine, being condemned by you and the voices in your head won't exactly ruin my life.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:11 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:46 am

That's fine, being condemned by you and the voices in your head won't exactly ruin my life.
Okay, all is well and good then.