Divine Etymology Argument

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

nemos

Re: Divine Etymology Argument

Post by nemos »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:40 am English IS the default language of planet Earth.
It seems that before World War II, Germany, which was not English speaking at all, was considered the center of philosophy and science. And after the war, many outstanding German scientists began working for other countries in the United States as well. Therefore, such an uncompromising accent on the English language (in the specific case) may indicate a rather narrow (limited) angle of vision.

You won't claim that ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, Persia, Egypt, Mesopotamia (being related to the story of the Garden of Eden) or other ancient civilizations spoke English?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

nemos wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:33 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:40 am English IS the default language of planet Earth.
It seems that before World War II, Germany, which was not English speaking at all, was considered the center of philosophy and science. And after the war, many outstanding German scientists began working for other countries in the United States as well. Therefore, such an uncompromising accent on the English language (in the specific case) may indicate a rather narrow (limited) angle of vision.

You won't claim that ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, Persia, Egypt, Mesopotamia (being related to the story of the Garden of Eden) or other ancient civilizations spoke English?
None of the above has anything to do with the Divine Etymology Argument. If you think it does, then kindly explain how?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well for one thing this theory would mean that revelation wasn't possible until early modern and modern English existed, which means everybody prior to around the 15th century was fucked.

Now why would god do it like that?

God: I'm gonna create humans, and the ones that live during the first 1000 years will go to hell. Then I'm gonna invent the english language in which I will embed the revelatory truth about myself and create attofishpie the Australian prophet who will bring my truth to the world.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:01 pm Well for one thing this theory would mean that revelation wasn't possible until early modern and modern English existed, which means everybody prior to around the 15th century was fucked.

Now why would god do it like that?
It would not, obviously, and did not.
promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:01 pm God: I'm gonna create humans, and the ones that live during the first 1000 years will go to hell. Then I'm gonna invent the english language in which I will embed the revelatory truth about myself and create attofishpie the Australian prophet who will bring my truth to the world.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:01 pm Well for one thing this theory would mean that revelation wasn't possible until early modern and modern English existed, which means everybody prior to around the 15th century was fucked.
Wow, talk about jumping to daft conclusions. Of course revelation is possible WITHOUT comprehension of the Divine Etymology Argument!

God revealed itself to me in 1997 - twenty six years before I drafted the Divine Et. Argument.

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:01 pmNow why would god do it like that?

God: I'm gonna create humans, and the ones that live during the first 1000 years will go to hell.
Really? How did you come to that idiotic conclusion?

promethean75 wrote:Then I'm gonna invent the english language in which I will embed the revelatory truth about myself and create attofishpie the Australian prophet who will bring my truth to the world.
Profit?

Well it's interesting that in our present time we can comprehend via technology an all-knowing entity such as via AI. Hence such words as REAL_IT_Y and SIN_AI make more sense now (in relation to my argument) whereas just 100 years ago would make no sense at all.

Painting 1:- “Vowels of the Sage”
The alphabet used in English has perfect symmetry between the vowels and consonants as shown in the painting below, is this just another random quirk within our reality?

It is unlikely to be a coincidence that the words sole and soul are homophones. We walk on our soles, some would say we walk on our souls. We might wish to heal our soul, notice that there are heels on our soles.

Painting 4:- “Mount Sinai” (Red Sea to scale)
Mount Sinai is where Moses received the Commandments.

We now know with technology that it is plausible for an entity to be all knowing of our lives. SINAI breaks down to SIN_AI. Is God Divine or A.I. or both?

The location of Mount Sinai is placed between what I have painted as two fingers as a peace sign, from the Red Sea.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm
Wow, talk about jumping to daft conclusions. Of course revelation is possible WITHOUT comprehension of the Divine Etymology Argument!

God revealed itself to me in 1997
So, what did God, Itself, reveal Itself to you to be, exactly?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm - twenty six years before I drafted the Divine Et. Argument.

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:01 pmNow why would god do it like that?

God: I'm gonna create humans, and the ones that live during the first 1000 years will go to hell.
Really? How did you come to that idiotic conclusion?[/quote]

Through, and by, having and holding pre-existing beliefs and/or presumptions.

Which is the exact same way all of you human beings come to your idiotic conclusions.
promethean75 wrote:Then I'm gonna invent the english language in which I will embed the revelatory truth about myself and create attofishpie the Australian prophet who will bring my truth to the world.
Profit?
Why did you write the word 'profit' here, with a question mark?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm Well it's interesting that in our present time we can comprehend via technology an all-knowing entity such as via AI.
In what 'world' are you living "attofishpi" and/or in what so-called 'present time' are you living in where 'you' (whoever that is referring to) can comprehend, supposedly via technology, some claimed 'all-knowing entity'?

Obviously, in the days when this is being written, there is certainly not any 'ai' entity, which knows all things. Unless, of course, I have missed some Truly enlightening knowledge, which you supposedly have received.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm Hence such words as REAL_IT_Y and SIN_AI make more sense now (in relation to my argument) whereas just 100 years ago would make no sense at all.
In what, actual, 'sense' do the words 'REAL_IT_Y', and, 'SIN_AI' even 'make sense'?

Also, what are those words even meant to mean?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm Painting 1:- “Vowels of the Sage”
The alphabet used in English has perfect symmetry between the vowels and consonants as shown in the painting below, is this just another random quirk within our reality?
Why do you use the term or phrase 'our reality'?

It sounds like there is some other 'reality' or that you human beings have some sort of ownership or control over 'this reality'.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm It is unlikely to be a coincidence that the words sole and soul are homophones. We walk on our soles, some would say we walk on our souls. We might wish to heal our soul, notice that there are heels on our soles.
So, this, unlikely to be, a coincidence, means 'what', exactly?

That the word God is referring to either 'divinity' or 'artificial intelligence', only?

Also, what until you fully understand 'God', Itself, how the Mind and the brain actually work, and all of the other elusive but Truly meaningful things here, then what you are onto about 'True Reality' being somewhat 'hidden' within language, and thus is in spoken and written words, and/or how unraveling the 'puzzle', which was Life, and living, to you human beings back when this was being written, will be found with (and) in language, then the actual speed of the un-raveling, and thus revealing, grows exponentially towards en-light-ening speed.

In all actuality "attofishpi" you have not really even just scratched the surface. Although you are obviously a lot further along, than some others are.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm Image

Painting 4:- “Mount Sinai” (Red Sea to scale)
Mount Sinai is where Moses received the Commandments.

We now know with technology that it is plausible for an entity to be all knowing of our lives. SINAI breaks down to SIN_AI. Is God Divine or A.I. or both?
Is the question here meant to relate to, or follow on, logically, from the breaking down of 'sinai' to 'sin_ai'?

If yes, then how, exactly?

I cannot yet see 'it'.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm The location of Mount Sinai is placed between what I have painted as two fingers as a peace sign, from the Red Sea.

But you painting some 'thing' does not mean that 'thing' actually exists nor is.

Just like "seeds" drawing a circle of blueish color within and black around it does not mean that that is absolutely any true representation of what actually exists nor is.

Both illustrations are just diagrams of the concepts or ideas of what you each, individually, already believe is true and right.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:43 am

All perceivable reality.

Age wrote:Why did you write the word 'profit' here, with a question mark?
Because it is part of the cumulative evidence I present, in this case being that PROPHET and PROFIT are homophones and are unlikely to have arisen in their present form via natural etymology.

Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm Well it's interesting that in our present time we can comprehend via technology an all-knowing entity such as via AI.
In what 'world' are you living "attofishpi" and/or in what so-called 'present time' are you living in where 'you' (whoever that is referring to) can comprehend, supposedly via technology, some claimed 'all-knowing entity'?

Obviously, in the days when this is being written, there is certainly not any 'ai' entity, which knows all things. Unless, of course, I have missed some Truly enlightening knowledge, which you supposedly have received.
The point being that it is plausible. I am not 100% certain that God is not an A.I. and that our reality is part of a simulation.

Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm Hence such words as REAL_IT_Y and SIN_AI make more sense now (in relation to my argument) whereas just 100 years ago would make no sense at all.
In what, actual, 'sense' do the words 'REAL_IT_Y', and, 'SIN_AI' even 'make sense'?
Oh, that's right I am dealing with "Age" the forum member that needs everything explained!

The Commandments were issued to Moses at Mount Sinai. The requirements to be accorded by such that one does not commit SIN. AI - all knowing of our SIN. Comprehend? Now try and work out the reasoning I break reality as REAL_IT_Y for yourself when considering God as an all knowing AI.

Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm It is unlikely to be a coincidence that the words sole and soul are homophones. We walk on our soles, some would say we walk on our souls. We might wish to heal our soul, notice that there are heels on our soles.
FFS. READ the Argument (it's on Page 1) - it means that natural etymology is unlikely to have brought these words into their present form, that as part of the cumulative evidence it is far more likely that an intelligence (God) formed these words into their present state.

Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm The location of Mount Sinai is placed between what I have painted as two fingers as a peace sign, from the Red Sea.

But you painting some 'thing' does not mean that 'thing' actually exists nor is.
The RED SEA does exist. Mount Sinai DOES exist and is between the two fingers. The painting is accurate to SCALE. Mount Sinai is where Moses received the Commandments - to avoid:- SIN.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:40 am
English IS the default language of planet Earth.
For the time being it may still act as a type of international language not unlike Latin in the Middle Ages but that is likely to change based on the fact it's not the most "spoken language" on the planet. It was the British Empire which established the primacy of English and America which inherited it, the glory days of the former being long over. As the U.S. too erodes in power, English will become less universal, more neutralized as a communication standard. Also, through technology in which instant translations will be available between any language and lessen the importance of English.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:43 am

All perceivable reality.
What do you mean by, 'All perceivable reality'?

For example, 'perceivable' to who and/or what, exactly?

Also, can any 'thing', which is a 'perceivable reality', but which on further inspection turns out to be not an actual 'possible reality' is this then still God?
Age wrote:Why did you write the word 'profit' here, with a question mark?
Because it is part of the cumulative evidence I present, in this case being that PROPHET and PROFIT are homophones and are unlikely to have arisen in their present form via natural etymology.
So, you meant all of this here, but said just one word, and even added a question mark at the end of that one word. Did you really expect absolutely any one else, besides you, to comprehend and understand that 'this' here is what you actually meant and was referring to, exactly?
Age wrote:

The point being that it is plausible. I am not 100% certain that God is not an A.I. and that our reality is part of a simulation.
1. How could any 'artificial intelligence' know every thing?

2. Of course through 'actual Intelligence' all things can become known. But, obviously and by definition, any 'artificial thing' could never surpass the 'actual thing'.

3. It does not make any actual sense to claim that God revealed Itself, to you, but then for you to say and claim that you, actually, are not 100% certain of who nor what God is, exactly.

4. Either God revealed Itself, to you, and thus would be 100% certain of who and what God is, exactly, or It has not.

5. If God is just 'artificial intelligence', itself, then 'it' is not much like how God is sometimes presented, such as; thee Creator of the whole Universe, is within every thing, knows every thing, and of power or control over every thing. Obviously, any and all 'artificial intelligence' could only arise after the Universe was already existing. So, what this means is that what created that 'artificial intelligence', which you like to call God here, was more powerful, has control over, knows more, and also even created that far less superior 'god'.

6. you seem to be using a completely different definition of 'God' than what most adult human beings do, in the days when this is being written, so this might explain, somewhat, why you having so much trouble getting your idea that 'God exists' passed along and into others.
Age wrote:
Oh, that's right I am dealing with "Age" the forum member that needs everything explained!
Did you forget that 'we' are in a 'philosophy forum', where some know that when one makes a claim and/or accusation here, then they could be followed up with challenges and/or questions asked, for clarity.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am The Commandments were issued to Moses at Mount Sinai.
Is this an actual already proved True unambiguous given Fact, or just what was said to have happened?
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am The requirements to be accorded by such that one does not commit SIN. AI - all knowing of our SIN.
But just about all of you adult human beings, in still in the days when this is being written, do not even know what the 'sin' word was actually meaning nor referring to, exactly.

So, how could a person who does not yet know what the 'sin' means nor is referring to, exactly, supposedly know what to not commit?
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am Comprehend?
No.

My actual question was, and still is, In what, actual, 'sense' do the words 'REAL_IT_Y', and, 'SIN_AI' even 'make sense'?
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am Now try and work out the reasoning I break reality as REAL_IT_Y for yourself when considering God as an all knowing AI.
But a very reason why I asked you to clarify was so that I did not have to 'consider' why you might be doing some thing.

Again, and as I clearly point out and say, I do not like to assume any thing, for the reasons I continually provide and give here.

But, if you do not or can not explain to 'us' here why the words 'REAL_IT_Y' makes some sense to you, then that is perfectly fine and okay with me.

Also, I do not want to 'consider' God as an all knowing 'artificial intelligence', probably for the main reason that referring to God as some thing, which by definition It could never be, would only twist, distort, and confuse things way too much here.
Age wrote:
FFS. READ the Argument (it's on Page 1) - it means that natural etymology is unlikely to have brought these words into their present form, that as part of the cumulative evidence it is far more likely that an intelligence (God) formed these words into their present state.
Seeing the sun revolve around the earth could be evidence that the sun revolves around the earth, and it is unlikely to any other way other than in this present form, as well.

What my question was, and still is asking, 'Does just because something appears 'unlikely to be a coincidence' only, to you, mean that absolutely for sure that it is not just a coincidence?

The Fact that within the words and definitions that you human beings are creating, from within, and are using holds not just 'evidence' alone but actual 'proof' of what the actual and irrefutable True and Real Picture, and Story, of Life and 'all-there-is' is, exactly, is not being disputed here.

I am just seeking a way for you to prove what you have been saying and claiming here.

As I have been saying and claiming here, at the very inner most 'depth' of what a lot of you posters here have been saying and claiming is actually irrefutably True and Right. I just ask clarifying questions to get you to expose and reveal what that actual Truth is, exactly, and how you got to previously find and see It.
Age wrote:

The RED SEA does exist. Mount Sinai DOES exist and is between the two fingers.
But the actual mount sinai is between two actual bodies of water.

That you 'perceive' two fingers is of no real importance nor proof of any thing here.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am The painting is accurate to SCALE.
Obviously it is not. But, even if it were, then so what?

Now, I am 'considering' what you seeing/perceiving 'two fingers' could have to do with anything here.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am Mount Sinai is where Moses received the Commandments - to avoid:- SIN.
Does any of this relate in any way to you seeing/perceiving 'two fingers' there?

If yes, then how and why, exactly?

And, thinking or believing that 'receiving of commandants' is to avoid 'sin', itself, is completely and utterly 'missing the mark'.

Also, remember that 'two fingers' held up can either mean 'peace', or, 'fuck you/fuck off', depending on which way they are being held up.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age, I insincerely apologise for wasting your time.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:20 am Age, I insincerely apologise for wasting your time.
Even if you could have, which you obviously never could, you have not wasted so-called 'my time' here. As I have got to show and reveal more here, once again.

So, you did not need to insincerely apologize at all here. In fact some might be now thinking that actually "attofishpi" just wasted 'its time'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dubious wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:38 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:40 am
English IS the default language of planet Earth.
For the time being it may still act as a type of international language not unlike Latin in the Middle Ages but that is likely to change based on the fact it's not the most "spoken language" on the planet. It was the British Empire which established the primacy of English and America which inherited it, the glory days of the former being long over. As the U.S. too erodes in power, English will become less universal, more neutralized as a communication standard. Also, through technology in which instant translations will be available between any language and lessen the importance of English.
All of which may be the case, but not particularly relevant. This God entity can certainly keep these key words within English in their current form, or even start manipulating a future common Earth language to indicate its presence.

So, do you still think all these homophones, word reversals etc are mere coincidence quirks of natural etymology?

Whether to go for a picnic tomorrow - one will check the WEATHER! :wink:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Wow, talk about jumping to daft conclusions. Of course revelation is possible WITHOUT comprehension of the Divine Etymology Argument!"

Oh my bad then. You're saying the bible is still the main evidence for this god's existence and that the divine etymology thing is just like a little side project of his. Okay cool. I thought u were like hey u guys here's the proof u better check it out or you'll be fucked.

"God revealed itself to me in 1997 - twenty six years before I drafted the Divine Et. Argument."

I don't think that was the real god becuz the real god revealed himself to me a couple weeks ago in the form of a gnat. A gnostic gnat, in fact. And this god was way different than the one you're talkin about. U can read about it in the True Story thread.

About the homophones. Here's a list for u to analyze. Your assignment is to determine the significance of each one and what god is tryna tell us with em.

https://www.englishclub.com/pronunciati ... s-list.php
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:42 am "Wow, talk about jumping to daft conclusions. Of course revelation is possible WITHOUT comprehension of the Divine Etymology Argument!"

Oh my bad then. You're saying the bible is still the main evidence for this god's existence and that the divine etymology thing is just like a little side project of his. Okay cool. I thought u were like hey u guys here's the proof u better check it out or you'll be fucked.
No, the Bible is source material not evidence of God. The Divine Etymology Argument is not 'his' project, it is MY project based on analysis of the God system we are immersed within where we share the empirical evidence provided by IT (God).

Y would someone such as yourself 'be fucked' if they don't 'check it out'?

promethean75 wrote:"God revealed itself to me in 1997 - twenty six years before I drafted the Divine Et. Argument."

I don't think that was the real god becuz the real god revealed himself to me a couple weeks ago in the form of a gnat. A gnostic gnat, in fact. And this god was way different than the one you're talkin about. U can read about it in the True Story thread.
Yes, I have already read that one - a little synchronicity. Let me know when you have continued copious amounts of synchronicity EVERY day for 90 days where you wish it would stop. Indeed, let me know the day your nose suddenly starts to tickle and you have to rub it and someone on the street at that exact point in time calls out to you "He knows!".

What do you think about Italy and New Zealand on the map? Specifically regarding the location of Vatican City and where the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster was going to be built, Wellington?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Nah that's not god messin with u becuz there is no god. If anything you've attracted some spirits that have taken an interest in u becuz your life experiences are similar to their own (when they were living). I haven't worked out the details yet but it has something to do with the fact that the spirits of the now deceased get trapped by gravity and can't get off the erf... and since they can barely manage to interact with the physical properties of the world (which makes for a very boring existence for ghosts), they tryda become symbiotes and basically possess still living beings. But they don't 'take over' as much as they just ride with u (so they can interact with the physical world again).

Now there's a whole huge economy of these things of many different ranks roaming the erf. Some are (were) simple shop keepers, some great military geniuses, some easy goin pacifists, some ruthless criminals, etc.

How u determine what kind of rank of spirit is fuckin with u is by examining your unique ambitions and aspirations. Do u wanna start your own cake baking business, become a serial killer, a painter, change your gender, be a professional fisherman or yoga instructor. Whatever u feel inclined to be will be the thing that brings u to the attention of some random roaming spirit that needs a living person to link up with, similar to itself. That's what a daemon is. A dead dude/chick who's bored out of his/her fuckin mind and wants to live again through u. It's either that or float around endlessly making things go bump in the night, and that's no fun.

So yeah we're kinda like a video game for them. Whatever you're doin in life - your general direction - has drawn the attention of one of these things and that's why you're experiencing paranormal activity and bizarre synchronicities and coincidences and shit.

Now see these things didn't always exist. What happened was, when intelligent biological life evolved on erf, it became possible; spirits came with self-aware beings. It's just part of the package. What sucks is there is no heaven or hell or way to transcend the material world of experience, and this thing goes on forever (where ever the universe generates sentient life). The MO of it all is the pleasure principle. The living and the dead just wanna have fun, mate.

But like I said I haven't worked it all out yet. When I do, I'll publish The Promonomicon. Not sure what will happen when I do, but it may very well cause another big bang or something. Or cause the whole universe to spontaneously implode, I dunno.