Hollywood Wonkerdom

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Hollywood Wonkerdom

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:11 am... attracted to VERY young women who are between childhood and adulthood?
Humbert Humbert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIb3cRvQYw8
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:16 am Bro I already told u: ephebophile. Attraction to post-pubescent adolescents.

But I like adult women too.
Thanks. I can never remember that word, probably because illiterate morons (or those with a vested interest) insist on misusing the word 'paedophile'.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:59 pm
iambiguous wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:39 pm Of course, the irony here is that once again the wonkers and the woke folk are basically just those who don't think and feel exactly as she does about pedophilia.

That, biologically, "the average age for girls to start puberty is 11, while for boys the average age is 12...but it's perfectly normal for puberty to begin at any point between the ages of 8 and 13 in girls and 9 and 14 in boys" is entirely irrelevant. And that some 13 year olds are actually far more mature than some 33 year olds?

And, of course, in regard to human sexuality itself, the libido is embedded in that part of the brain that any particular cerebral cortex may or may not have a better handle on.

It's ever and always all about "my way or the highway" with these moral and political fanatics.
Fuck off. A paedophile is someone who rapes/wants to rape CHILDREN. There's another word for old sleazeballs who are attracted to very young women who are often legally underage. 'Opinion' doesn't come into it. Try not to play dumb. You only make yourself look suspect.
Back again to this...
What, in my opinion, is always most intriguing about these at times "arrogant, autocratic, authoritarian" pontificators is not what they argue but the way they bully those who dare not to share their own insufferable dogmas.

So, perhaps, someday she might finally confront whatever or whoever turned her into this Satyrean caricature. Something has clearly pissed her off in life. Something that brings her into places like this in order to vent. And to accumulate scapegoats.

It seems [to me] that she needs to make scapegoats of those she construes to be part of whatever she is outraged about. But what is it? And how did it come about?

Wouldn't that be far more fascinating to explore?
Though, sure, I'll "fuck off" until another outburst of hers triggers yet another reminder of just how insufferable some here can become when the whole world refuses to revolve solely around their own declamatory dogmas.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:11 am... attracted to VERY young women who are between childhood and adulthood?
Humbert Humbert.

Good portrayal of predatory men. Both as creepy as each other.
vegetariantaxidermy

Just a matter of time before there's a new family sitcom on Netflix about a rambunctious suburban family with a child from every ethnic group and letter of the LBGTQPIAXYZ anagram and a pet labrador called Scotty, and their hilarious paedophile neighbour and the jolly antics he gets up to with the neighbourhood children.
Don't worry, it will be full of psychological parental pep talks to the children about 'tolerance' and 'inclusivity' guaranteed to pull at the heart strings.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I just finished watching the Netflix "Resident Evil" television series...

Never have I seen a story about such unlikeable, revolting protagonists. The two teenagers made me want them to lose in the end. I'm still boggled at the rationale that somebody thought this would be a good story, or there were redeemable qualities about the two sisters. The Weskler father was the saving grace of the show; he did a great job. Outside of that, it was hot garbage, like most "entertainment" the Western Propagandists crap out these days. What a cesspool. I miss the world before 2010.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:57 am
Walker wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:25 am
Humbert Humbert.

Good portrayal of predatory men. Both as creepy as each other.
This is an interesting Hollywood product. Good acting, dark comedy, subliminal persuasion. This scene is the culmination of a subplot: an older man (a barber) is driven by what he wants rather than by what is best for a young woman. Spoiler alert: This scene is the end of the subplot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtduKM28ohU