Is it Wrong to Put Faith in Humanity?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Is it Wrong to Put Faith in Humanity?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:08 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:59 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:43 pm
I mean craziest psychological case. Sorry but you still only get second place.
Once again this one has proved again is Truly incapacity to just answer and clarify.

Prove me Wrong "atla" about you being utterly and completely incapable of just clarifying. What is the, supposed, craziest psychological case you have had, and/or have studied?

And, what are your qualifications here?
Something rarer and more otherwordly than a God complex, but trying to discuss it with you would be pointless.
Once more, you do not have to 'discuss' it with me, at all, all you are asked to do is to just answer and clarify what you claim is true.

Until you do this there is absolutely no reason at all for absolutely anyone to accept your claims as being anything other than just False, and/or a lie.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:58 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:55 pm

Of course it does not matter 'now'. See, if you continued answering and clarifying all of the questions, then you would have only ended up being befuddled and once again unable to back up and support your claims here.

So, of course you would now want to end this here. This is a very common habit and occurrence with you "atla".
Another lie from God. God could not and can not provide any actual proof for its existence. If You could, You would do so now, but as we know You won't.
Why do you use the ridiculous capital 'y' in the 'you' word.

The word 'you' can only ever refer to a 'human being', and there is no human being worthy of be recognized nor known as with a capital 'y'.

Also, if you really would like actual proof for the existence of God, then just say so. Instead of making the claim that God could not and cannot provide any actual proof for Its existence. All you are doing here is just informing us of what you believe is absolutely true, although you have absolutely no proof of at all for, do you "atla"?

Also, why do you believe that if I could do something, then I would do so now?

Where did this Truly distorted delusion and belief come from, exactly?
Whole lot of not proving God's existence.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:28 pm

Once again this one has proved again is Truly incapacity to just answer and clarify.

Prove me Wrong "atla" about you being utterly and completely incapable of just clarifying. What is the, supposed, craziest psychological case you have had, and/or have studied?

Something rarer and more otherwordly than a God complex, but trying to discuss it with you would be pointless.
Once more, you do not have to 'discuss' it with me, at all, all you are asked to do is to just answer and clarify what you claim is true.

Until you do this there is absolutely no reason at all for absolutely anyone to accept your claims as being anything other than just False, and/or a lie.
Just because 'i' don't clarify something to you, doesn't mean 'i' can't. People know this, you don't know people.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:11 pm

So you are not one of us, Age?
When 'you' say 'us', what are 'you' meaning and/or referring to, exactly?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:11 pm I can't recall ever seeing you use the word "we" or "us".
Okay, but I have used them multiple times already.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:11 pm This is what put me in the hospital the first week in October.
What is the 'this' word here referring to, exactly?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:11 pm I thought you were a computer program that had taken over the world and that we (the rest of us) were all living in a holograph or something.
Okay.

What I found is that when I only 'think' something, then this may or may not be true at all.

So, next time there is only a 'thought' about something, maybe if you remember that 'it' may or may not be true, and just remain always open like this, then you, may or may not, end up back in another hospital again.

Maybe if you explain why you thought that 'I' were a computer program, which had taken over the world or not, then 'we' could work out what triggered you to imagine/think such a thing, which may help tremendously in 'this' not occurring ever again for you.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:23 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:16 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:54 pm
When you talk to Age, keep in mind that when Age writes 'I', God is talking or rather lecturing you. When Age writes 'i' then the human is talking.
Thank you for remembering 'this' "atla", but you got the 'lecturing' part Wrong, and Incorrect.

And thank you for sharing 'this'.

It saves me from from continually doing it.

Also, why do you write "age" with a capital 'a'?
Because I was talking to Gary.
So, the reason why "atla" writes the word "age" with a capital 'a' is because "atla" was talking to "gary childress".
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:23 pm By default we assume that people don't have split personalities, so we refer to them with just one name with a capital letter, so we call you/You Age.
Once again, the Wrong use of 'y' is being used here.

And, split personalities or not, has no actual bearing on why the use of a capital letter for human beings names.

Also, why are you "atla" referred to with two names? Is it because you have a so-called 'split personality'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:40 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:16 pm

Thank you for remembering 'this' "atla", but you got the 'lecturing' part Wrong, and Incorrect.

And thank you for sharing 'this'.

It saves me from from continually doing it.

Also, why do you write "age" with a capital 'a'?
So, the reason why "atla" writes the word "age" with a capital 'a' is because "atla" was talking to "gary childress".
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:23 pm By default we assume that people don't have split personalities, so we refer to them with just one name with a capital letter, so we call you/You Age.

And, split personalities or not, has no actual bearing on why the use of a capital letter for human beings names.

Also, why are you "atla" referred to with two names? Is it because you have a so-called 'split personality'?
What two names? Atla = atla

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:14 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:45 pm You don't even have to tell what continent you live on. Just tell me if or what you have or have had as a job. And what are you qualified to do?
Seeking these answers here shows and reveals just how Truly 'monetary' orientated adult human beings really were, back in the days when this was being written.

All around 'the world' what most adults were Truly curious about was what adults did 'for jobs', and/or what they were 'qualified' 'to do' for work, to obtain more money. And as for children, what most adults were Truly curious about was, 'What do you want to do, for work, when you grow up?'

These people, literally, presumed and believed that they could not live, nor survive, without money. And thus just about the 'whole world' was centered around 'money', and the obtaining of 'more money'.
It sounds like perhaps you are even more privileged than I am. I say this because most humans in the world MUST worry about their jobs and money.
The absolutely Truly distorted, False, and Wrong beliefs that these adult human beings had, back then, were so blatantly obvious, yet they could not see them for what they Truly were.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm Money is what buys the necessities of life and not everyone has the necessary access to it that they can just be of no worry about it.
So, according to 'this logic' and belief human beings could not, and thus did not exist, until money was invented, created, and brought into Existence.

The absolute absurdity of this completely delusional thinking here speaks, very loudly and very crystal clearly, for itself.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm I have trouble holding a job. But I worked for thirty years until a therapist finally told me I needed to be on disability. So I'm privileged also. Maybe, like me, you suffer from a mental disability and are on disability income. However, I am in no place to judge a working-class person for being concerned about money and jobs.
The absolute narrowedness of the thinking, and seeing, of some never ceases to amaze me.

Considering where these human beings actually came from, and what they were really like, just how narrowed and even closed they had become was Truly amazing. But this is the power and ability of a Truly amazing thing like the human brain. The ability within human beings to learn, understand, and reason absolutely any and every thing, and then the brains ability to retain, and recall, this stored learned, understood, and/or reason knowledge was always Truly awe-inspiring.

Even when what was stored, recalled, and expressed was absolutely False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect the human brains ability to retain it, keep it, recall it, and present it was Truly amazing.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:28 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:58 pm

Another lie from God. God could not and can not provide any actual proof for its existence. If You could, You would do so now, but as we know You won't.
Why do you use the ridiculous capital 'y' in the 'you' word.

The word 'you' can only ever refer to a 'human being', and there is no human being worthy of be recognized nor known as with a capital 'y'.

Also, if you really would like actual proof for the existence of God, then just say so. Instead of making the claim that God could not and cannot provide any actual proof for Its existence. All you are doing here is just informing us of what you believe is absolutely true, although you have absolutely no proof of at all for, do you "atla"?

Also, why do you believe that if I could do something, then I would do so now?

Where did this Truly distorted delusion and belief come from, exactly?
Whole lot of not proving God's existence.
As I have explained to others, it is a complete waste to even attempt to show the proof of some thing to one who believes otherwise.

Also, we did not see any proof coming from you regarding your belief that God could not provide any actual proof for Its existence. Nor absolutely any answering nor clarifying here.

Furthermore, I have also said that if you really would like actual proof for the existence of God, then just say so. you obviously never said so, so, obviously, you really do not want it anyway.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:32 pm

Just because 'i' don't clarify something to you, doesn't mean 'i' can't.
People also know that you not clarifying something does not mean that you can.

See, it is far more likely that you cannot clarify something, especially when specifically asked to, than the other way around. And, many, many people know this. But you appear to have not yet come to know this.
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:32 pm People know this, you don't know people.
Okay, so to "atla" I do not know 'people', at all.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:42 pm

Are you here suggesting that outside of this forum you do not have another name?

Or, do you really go about life here, in this forum, and outside of this forum with just the one name "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:56 pm

See, it is far more likely that you cannot clarify something, especially when specifically asked to, than the other way around. And, many, many people know this. But you appear to have not yet come to know this.
Except you're dumb as a rock and don't realize that people are far more likely to not clarify things to you specifically, but generally they are more likely to do it.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:57 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:42 pm

Are you here suggesting that outside of this forum you do not have another name?

Or, do you really go about life here, in this forum, and outside of this forum with just the one name "atla"?
Now you're mixing apples with airplanes.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:50 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:14 pm

Seeking these answers here shows and reveals just how Truly 'monetary' orientated adult human beings really were, back in the days when this was being written.

All around 'the world' what most adults were Truly curious about was what adults did 'for jobs', and/or what they were 'qualified' 'to do' for work, to obtain more money. And as for children, what most adults were Truly curious about was, 'What do you want to do, for work, when you grow up?'

These people, literally, presumed and believed that they could not live, nor survive, without money. And thus just about the 'whole world' was centered around 'money', and the obtaining of 'more money'.
It sounds like perhaps you are even more privileged than I am. I say this because most humans in the world MUST worry about their jobs and money.
The absolutely Truly distorted, False, and Wrong beliefs that these adult human beings had, back then, were so blatantly obvious, yet they could not see them for what they Truly were.
Do you have beliefs, Age? And if so, are they True while ours are "false", "distorted" and "wrong"?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Has anyone ever told you that you sound conceited, Age? It's not a terrible thing, just something that can be annoying to some of us at times.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:59 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:56 pm

Except you're dumb as a rock and don't realize that people are far more likely to not clarify things to you specifically, but generally they are more likely to do it.
But I have been the first one to point out and show, literally, through your own words here just how you do not clarify things, to me, specifically.

your words have been proving this irrefutably True here "atla".