Promethean is a Commie

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Promethean is a Commie

Post by Wizard22 »

I don't know, I just can't respect philosophy hobbyists who don't actually have a stated, expressed, enthusiastic philosophy.

When it comes to the OP, and Promethean in particular, at least he's been consistently Communist for decades now.

I can disagree with that, but at least it's respectable.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:39 am I don't know, I just can't respect philosophy hobbyists who don't actually have a stated, expressed, enthusiastic philosophy.
Could you link us to where you did this. You may have, but I'd like to see it.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:49 amCould you link us to where you did this. You may have, but I'd like to see it.
I'm from the ilovephilosophy.com forum. I admit that I haven't demonstrated my significant philosophical beliefs, here on this forum, yet.

I wanted to "feel things out" first.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:56 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:49 amCould you link us to where you did this. You may have, but I'd like to see it.
I'm from the ilovephilosophy.com forum. I admit that I haven't demonstrated my significant philosophical beliefs, here on this forum, yet.

I wanted to "feel things out" first.
Links work to ilovephilosophy.com
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:59 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:36 amHe probably does on this matter. You would be hard pressed to find two people here who aren't you that don't think you are a weird fucked up little man.

Prove me wrong, post a poll asking how many people don't think you are a miserable piece of shit.
I can't really respect "thinkers" who appeal to the audience. If you think I care about what a Democratic Majority thinks/believes, you are sorely mistaken, and projecting your own values into the foray. You and Hairball both, FlashDpants. So you should ask yourselves...why do you care about public opinion and approval so much? Was it something deprived to you as children, by your classmates?
The fuck you on about you moron? You asked Harbal....
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:05 pm you speak for...whom else? The rest of this forum?
So I was directly and accurately answering your question.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:10 pmLinks work to ilovephilosophy.com
I'll sum it up:

I'm not convinced on any particular political ideologies. I believe political laws and institutions are mostly genetically caused, a representation of the dominant ethnic group's physiology. Thus, I don't really care for or about Democracy. In fact, Democracy is deeply flawed and easily corruptible. Fascism has countless problems as well. I prefer the ideal of Homogeneity societies. I believe a biological mother & father 'owns' their children, is 'their property'. Your body is your own. Liberals-Leftists don't believe this. Liberal-Leftists believe a child is the State's property. Conservative-Rightists believe a child is the Church's (God's) property. So, ultimately, I am a Centrist, both, or neither. Your child is *YOUR* property, not the State's, not God's.

Scientifically, I am anti-Abrahamic. The Universe and Existence does not Begin, and does not End. The Universe is not "shrinking" nor "expanding". There is no "beginning" of the Universe. Thus I reject Creationism, and most Western religious paradigms. I am Newtonian: Mass/Energy is neither Created nor Destroyed. Thus, there cannot be any possible 'beginning' to Space and Time. Furthermore, the scientific, mathematical, and philosophical concept of Zero/Nothing/Nihilism does not exist. Nothing does not Exist. As such, any thinker would be inclined to propose the opposite, that All things Exist...which I've not yet decided about. Maybe it's true that All things exist. I consider myself an Existentialist at the core.

Religiously, I favor Roman Catholicism more so than any social-cultural paradigm--just because I like it more and it resonates most to me. That said, I am not a practicing Catholic, never been baptized, grew up around mostly Protestant-Christians and a few Jews. I disagree with the current Pope. I believe that Homosexuals should be expelled and exiled from Christian Churches, unwelcomed and shunned. Western Churches should not tolerate sexual perversions, adultery, and hedonism. Since I do not 'practice' Catholicism, I consider myself somewhat Secular-Agnostic. I believe in European pagan Pantheism, the Old Gods.

That should about cover the basics...
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:17 pmThe fuck you on about you moron? You asked Harbal....
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:05 pm you speak for...whom else? The rest of this forum?
So I was directly and accurately answering your question.
You were/are being a jackass...as per usual.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:25 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:10 pmLinks work to ilovephilosophy.com
I'll sum it up:

I'm not convinced on any particular political ideologies. I believe political laws and institutions are mostly genetically caused, a representation of the dominant ethnic group's physiology. Thus, I don't really care for or about Democracy. In fact, Democracy is deeply flawed and easily corruptible. Fascism has countless problems as well. I prefer the ideal of Homogeneity societies. I believe a biological mother & father 'owns' their children, is 'their property'. Your body is your own. Liberals-Leftists don't believe this. Liberal-Leftists believe a child is the State's property. Conservative-Rightists believe a child is the Church's (God's) property. So, ultimately, I am a Centrist, both, or neither. Your child is *YOUR* property, not the State's, not God's.

Scientifically, I am anti-Abrahamic. The Universe and Existence does not Begin, and does not End. The Universe is not "shrinking" nor "expanding". There is no "beginning" of the Universe. Thus I reject Creationism, and most Western religious paradigms. I am Newtonian: Mass/Energy is neither Created nor Destroyed. Thus, there cannot be any possible 'beginning' to Space and Time. Furthermore, the scientific, mathematical, and philosophical concept of Zero/Nothing/Nihilism does not exist. Nothing does not Exist. As such, any thinker would be inclined to propose the opposite, that All things Exist...which I've not yet decided about. Maybe it's true that All things exist. I consider myself an Existentialist at the core.

Religiously, I favor Roman Catholicism more so than any social-cultural paradigm--just because I like it more and it resonates most to me. That said, I am not a practicing Catholic, never been baptized, grew up around mostly Protestant-Christians and a few Jews. I disagree with the current Pope. I believe that Homosexuals should be expelled and exiled from Christian Churches, unwelcomed and shunned. Western Churches should not tolerate sexual perversions, adultery, and hedonism. Since I do not 'practice' Catholicism, I consider myself somewhat Secular-Agnostic. I believe in European pagan Pantheism, the Old Gods.

That should about cover the basics...
Well, thanks for the answer. I don't know if the thread topic will actually get anywhere, but I took us offtopic. And now I have a reference point for your posts.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

My guess is that you are Urwrongx1000 over at ilovephilosophy.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:42 pm My guess is that you are Urwrongx1000 over at ilovephilosophy.
Hey, no trespassing!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"One little Escalade and you go all Capitalist on me"

I've only been a capitalist (hired employees) like three times in the last three years, dude. and when i roll in my Caddy i roll as a Novatorean Aristocrat who's beyond both bourgeois and proletarian manners and morality on his triumphant march toward nothing!

but bro look at how clean it is. i bump this song when i be cruisin for bitches downtown. homegirl be like.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PXSoAfoneaD3jfLb9
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

These discussions of economics are suprisingly erotic.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh let me tell u about what happened, Wiz. Ain't this some straight bullshit. So i put a new battery in the Caddy and the fuckin smart stereo locks me out. One of those theft prevention features. I need a password to unlock it but a) i deleted the dude's number from my phone and b) he moved from where he lived.

Can't find em anywhere. Stereo wasn't a year old and i had to buy a new one all becuz I didn't have the password.

It's unhackable. I aksed every mexican car stereo store tech in town if they could do it and they said 'nooooo señor'.

Word of advice to private party buyers of used automobiles; GET ANY PASSWORDS for electronic devices in the vehicle u are buying.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

The Golden Turd?

8)