Evolution, God made or an accident

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: Evolution, God made or an accident

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:03 pm You're making me the topic, like you do with lots of folks.
Like you're doing right now with VA.

That's probably why that other fella told you, what he told you.

Like I'm doing with you, you Hypocrite.
Oh, we're down to probably now. Lol.

I pointed out what VA was doing in his argument. Is that off base, nah.

I love your use of accelafine. Perhaps you're right. Perhaps accelafine told me to fuck off because I pointed out what he was doing with other people in the thread. But he'd be a hilarious hypocrite because that was all he did for weeks in those threads.

That's not a charitable read of what he's doing. It's like he's a moron.

Yes, I do make people the issue. I admit this. You don't admit you do this in all your condescending implying posts aimed at a lot of people. I don't assume there is a problem merely because someone refers to what others are doing. I think, for example, that if you think a issue is more complicated in those threads, it doesn't mean you are a Nazi.

IOW walker I think there are justified making someone an issue posts, as clearly you do, and unjustified making someone an issue and the way you make them an issue posts.

You pretended you didn't do this. And now you are chasing me all over the place, picking up strange bedfellow allies and continuing to do what you have always done, but pretended you didn't.

You can't own shit.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Evolution, God made or an accident

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:43 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:06 am You present yourself as the expert in the beliefs of other people and, yup, despite ...
But that's what you do. If you want an example, I'll wait until you do it again, and remind you. I imagine you have your self-justifications for doing so, but even so, it sure smells like a hypocrite.
You are right on target, IWP is very arrogant in complaining I am wrong based on his ignorance and ideology.

For me I try to rationalize whatever I present with arguments and welcome criticisms.