Is God Dead 🤔

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Is God Dead 🤔

Post by Dontaskme »

LuckyR wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:18 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:31 pm
LuckyR wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:16 pm

No way! Various gods exist just exactly as they have always existed... in the belief systems of their subjects.
I’ve never seen a belief of God.
You've never met someone who believes in a god?
I've seen a person. I haven't seen a belief, a persons idea there exists a God.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:04 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:31 pm

I’ve never seen a belief of God.
You're only commenting on one sense. So what? I haven't smelled a display of kindness.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

LuckyR wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:04 pm

You're only commenting on one sense. So what? I haven't smelled a display of kindness.
What does the sign post say (the red one)? It's been puzzling me for some time.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:50 pm It's just that I haven't seen him around here where I live, like ever.

Maybe he is alive and kicking and lives in Alaska. 🤔
Why do you keep bothering about God when you don't believe it exists and spam dumb arse threads with childish statements as above?

Atheist Godbotherers are the worst kind.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:50 pm It's just that I haven't seen him around here where I live, like ever.

Maybe he is alive and kicking and lives in Alaska. 🤔
Why do you keep bothering about God when you don't believe it exists and spam dumb arse threads with childish statements as above?

FYI... People who make false claims and spread misinformation the way you constantly do on this forum, deserve to be mocked.

I mock God for the same reason you bother about God ...you know, that silly nonsense 'none show' thingy, that lives inside your ear canal, that you claim talks to you.

And it just so happens that in my logic, there is no such thing as a God anywhere to be found inside a persons ear canal or head, or skull.

So dream on, you petty little sole crusher. Go crush your own sole, and stop bothering me. :twisted:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

You see the thing about you and me is that we both have the same thing in common, we are both soul crushers. :twisted:

While you crush the souls of real people who do not deserve it, I only crush the soul of God, who does deserves it. :twisted:

You really think you are the great G don't you ..oooh, such a big G aren't ya!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

LuckyR wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:11 pm

I've no idea what you are referring to, or what you mean.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:05 am

You see the thing about you and me is that we both have the same thing in common, we are both soul crushers. :twisted:

While you crush the souls of real people who do not deserve it, I only crush the soul of God, who does deserves it. :twisted:

Atheist Godbotherers are the worst kind. ..addendum to that, the worst kind are the atheists without the concept of logic indeed not a scientific bone in their body and could NEVER conceive of an entity such as God.

PS. U

PPS. I don't crush souls I attempt to enlighten them, of course that requires 'them' to have some capacity for rational thought. (I can't help U :P find a hobby like crochet or something)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm Godbotherers are the worst kind.
Yes, I agree Womenbotheres are the worse kind.

So I'll give you a taste of your own medicine .... you think you have a sense of humour, but sorry, you are not in the slightest bit funny. You have zero personality, in fact to be honest with you, all that you ever manage to slither and slide out is a seething mass of nasty facetious oooze.

Go away, you silly ugly BOREFEST of useless information, and please try to refrain in the future from snorting out more of your uncouth filthy sexual innuendo's from your snotty hairy nostrils. This forum is not the place to act out your big G attitude. :twisted:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:14 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:05 am

Atheist Godbotherers are the worst kind. ..addendum to that, the worst kind are the atheists without the concept of logic indeed not a scientific bone in their body and could NEVER conceive of an entity such as God.

PS. U

PPS. I don't crush souls I attempt to enlighten them, of course that requires 'them' to have some capacity for rational thought. (I can't help U :P find a hobby like crochet or something)
You started this, not me, because you have nothing going for you in life, but to flare up trouble on the PNF

I've got you sussed, it's kind of sad, the life you lead, I'm sorry you feel so shitty that you have to start a fight with me.

You take my threads way too seriously and seem unable to understand satire and harmless humour. Typical hypocrite.

FYI ..enlightenment means there is no one to be enlightened. So your wasting your time on that quest, weirdo.