The Democrat Party Hates America

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense
Posts: 5049
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:14 pm You may have noticed I’ve been writing a lot. So even though this is a thread about The Democrat Party That Hates America, I suppose my mention of Trump opens the door for the biased fantasies of Trump Derangement Syndrome to pour forth.

It is now time to begin preparing for the Giving of Thanks, and many guests arriving from hither and yon.

Keep trying to change history by making Trump and not Biden the cause of the county’s problems. Go on. You have my permission.

So, have at it, for awhile. It’s all been refuted already.
How widespread is TDS?
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 8284
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:25 pm Of ignore this post like you do all the others.
Walker sees nothing worth responding to in most of Sculptor's postings.
Several rape victms have been arrested by the new regime in FLorida for crossing state lines to get an abortion.
Tell me again how Repugs are "more inclusive".
THe regime of Florida is book burning at levels not seen since Nazi Germany.
Tell me again how Repulicans are "more inclusive".
Alexiev
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:32 am

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Alexiev »

Walker wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:14 pm You may have noticed I’ve been writing a lot. So even though this is a thread about The Democrat Party That Hates America, I suppose my mention of Trump opens the door for the biased fantasies of Trump Derangement Syndrome to pour forth.

It is now time to begin preparing for the Giving of Thanks, and many guests arriving from hither and yon.

Keep trying to change history by making Trump and not Biden the cause of the county’s problems. Go on. You have my permission.

So, have at it, for awhile. It’s all been refuted already.
The country's problems? Who is it that thinks the U.S. is worthy of hatred? Walker -- who rants about "the country's problems"? Or I, who think that things are humming right along. True, we have an ex-President on trial for multiple felonies. That's a bit troubling and embarrassing. How could so many of my fellow citizens ever be so silly as to vote for him? Also true: the Supreme Court is now trying to reverse years of liberal decision-making (I'll grant that Roe v. Wade was on shaky ground legally, but it was good social policy). Other than that (for which we can properly blame Trump) where are these horrors Walker insists upon?
Walker
Posts: 14111
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Walker »

Alexiev wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:07 amThat's a bit troubling and embarrassing.
For The Democrat Party.
Walker
Posts: 14111
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:24 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:54 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:44 pm
Well said!
One of the biggest loads of crap I've read in quite awhile, you betcha.
Ah, Mr. Hyde... where is Dr. Jekyll? Meditating in his Zen sanctuary while you run amok insanely?

You are not truly incapable of recognizing that there are truths and lies on all sides of politics, are you? You resist anything critical of obviously corrupt, lying Trump, while blaming Democrats for everything that's wrong in politics -- but surely, even from your dramatic extremist platform that circulates toxic nonsense, you know how stupid and false it actually is, right?

Don't your Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll ever get together to discuss achieving balance? What would your peaceful and insightful Dr. Jekyll say in response to your Mr. Hyde's insane tirades?
Slime confirmed.

*

Pay attention.

Sweetheart, your personal feelings about anything or anyone, although special to you, are not really the topic.

Objectively speaking, here is who Trump is.
This link has other links that tell you who Trump is.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov

Learn to stay relevant and you will leave the dark side, and step into the light of appropriateness.
Walker
Posts: 14111
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:59 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:25 pm Of ignore this post like you do all the others.
Walker sees nothing worth responding to in most of Sculptor's postings.
Several rape victms have been arrested by the new regime in FLorida for crossing state lines to get an abortion.
Tell me again how Repugs are "more inclusive".
THe regime of Florida is book burning at levels not seen since Nazi Germany.
Tell me again how Repulicans are "more inclusive".
I will require a full page exposition of those comments before I'd even consider wasting the time on the another Slime Dispenser. Cut and paste doesn't count.
Walker
Posts: 14111
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:53 pm How widespread is TDS?
Probably more wide-spread than 9/11 operatives who inspired the over-reaching Homeland Security Department that enforces the government's views on climate threats to the nation.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 6604
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:17 am your personal feelings about anything or anyone, although special to you, are not really the topic
Pointing out your inconsistencies is relevant to the discussion. As is pointing out your dishonest extremism.

You've lost pretty much all credibility, which makes you little more than a delusional spammer.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 8284
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:59 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:52 pm
Walker sees nothing worth responding to in most of Sculptor's postings.
Several rape victms have been arrested by the new regime in FLorida for crossing state lines to get an abortion.
Tell me again how Repugs are "more inclusive".
THe regime of Florida is book burning at levels not seen since Nazi Germany.
Tell me again how Repulicans are "more inclusive".
I will require a full page exposition of those comments before I'd even consider wasting the time on the another Slime Dispenser. Cut and paste doesn't count.
As I expected. You are keeping your head in the sand and are ignorant of what is in the public domain of the media.
User avatar
FlashDangerpants
Posts: 5898
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

9/11 operatives?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:28 am
commonsense wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:53 pm How widespread is TDS?
Probably more wide-spread than 9/11 operatives who inspired the over-reaching Homeland Security Department that enforces the government's views on climate threats to the nation.
9/11 operatives?
commonsense
Posts: 5049
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:28 am
commonsense wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:53 pm How widespread is TDS?
Probably more wide-spread than 9/11 operatives who inspired the over-reaching Homeland Security Department that enforces the government's views on climate threats to the nation.
Homeland Security enforces views on climate???

Are you sure?
commonsense
Posts: 5049
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:12 am
Alexiev wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:07 amThat's a bit troubling and embarrassing.
For The Democrat Party.
Just checking. You do understand that the Left consists of liberals and the Right is comprised of conservatives, don’t you?
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 8284
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Sculptor »

Democrats hate America so much DeSantis has banned these books.
bannaed.JPG
bannaed.JPG (49.59 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
Impenitent
Posts: 4271
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Impenitent »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:43 pm Democrats hate America so much DeSantis has banned these books.
bannaed.JPG
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 876468001/

-Imp
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 8284
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Sculptor »

Impenitent wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:38 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:43 pm Democrats hate America so much DeSantis has banned these books.
bannaed.JPG
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 876468001/

-Imp
Totally disengenuous reporting.
The newsperort is a clever fiction.
"No state-wide bans".
HOWEVER.
All the books in the lest have been banned. Desantis has provided the legislation necessary for local officials to force bans. And those bans have happened.
Clearly DeSantis himslef does not have the energy to personally visit schools to ban these books, yet they have been banned.
I am so sorry that you are so badly served by your news media.
Post Reply