Wonkers and Israel

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

accelafine

Re: Wonkers and Israel

Post by accelafine »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:12 am
accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:46 pm You might as well say that because all humans die at some point then burning children alive is nothing to be concerned about because we all die anyway. The Holocaust was just another way for humans to die, so stop crying about it. This begs questions about what it means to be human. What is the point of empathy? Compassion? We might as well be termites if that's the case.
Yeah. Why not just drop the bomb now?
You said it.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Humans seem to think that when they cease to exist then it will be 'the end of the world'. That's just arrogance. As it so happens, life is virtually indestructible once established. Humans might cease to exist, but life will go on-- no matter how much shit we threw at our one and only home. There will always be 'something' that will survive and go on to evolve into 'who knows what?'
I guess all the 'climate change deniers' are right in a sense. It really doesn't matter either way. We will make the planet uninhabitable for humans, but there are plenty of other organisms that will survive and thrive, and perhaps evolve into intelligent, sophisticated beings that don't rape and burn alive their own young.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Talk to China about their filthy habits. The US is cleaner than ever, except for the filthy desert around desert cities where immigrants and ne'er-do-wells have brought their littering habits.
Walker

Post by Walker »

accelafine wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:43 am
accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:46 pm You might as well say that because all humans die at some point then burning children alive is nothing to be concerned about because we all die anyway. The Holocaust was just another way for humans to die, so stop crying about it. This begs questions about what it means to be human. What is the point of empathy? Compassion? We might as well be termites if that's the case.
You said it.
- Why isn't your shared view of causation in effect?
- Because, you and the demonizer are not seeing clearly.

- Reality does not match what you think it should be, given the conditions.
- Therefore, arrogance dictates that reality is wrong. Oy.

- You're simply parroting the intent of terrorists, to provoke.
- They would just luv to see the bomb dropped on millions.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:50 am Talk to China about their filthy habits. The US is cleaner than ever, except for the filthy desert around desert cities where immigrants and ne'er-do-wells have brought their littering habits.
Littering is not the primary problem and it's not immigrants who are causing most of the problematic pollution, however one defines that.
And then all the Tatvamasi stuff you've never managed to integrate in the slightest.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:58 am
Walker wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:50 am Talk to China about their filthy habits. The US is cleaner than ever, except for the filthy desert around desert cities where immigrants and ne'er-do-wells have brought their littering habits.
Littering is not the primary problem and it's not immigrants who are causing most of the problematic pollution, however one defines that.
And then all the Tatvamasi stuff you've never managed to integrate in the slightest.
The US is cleaner than ever, except for the filthy deserts around desert cities, caused by filthy litter bugs who came from filthy countries that they littered.

Your primary problem is obvious.

As far as your personal judgements of what I know, and how it is applied? You're not qualified. You don't know what you're talking about. I thought we were together on that.

:lol:
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:08 am The US is cleaner than ever, except for the filthy deserts around desert cities, caused by filthy litter bugs who came from filthy countries that they littered.
He was talking about making the planet uninhabitable and global warming which have nothing to do with throwing trash on the ground. And repeating it doesn't make is somehow magically more relevant.
Your primary problem is obvious.
As far as your personal judgements of what I know, and how it is applied? You're not qualified. You don't know what you're talking about. I thought we were together on that.
Really, I thought you were a slightly better reader than that.

I am not that and that and that and those disgusting people there or from that icky nation there.
-Walker's motto

And let's be clear, your habit is funny since you pose as ahindu wanna be. All the while hating women and immigrants and anyone, not like you, as you keep implicitly defining yourself all the time.

How are those practices coming?

I'm sure you'll suddenly be disciplined any day now. Oh, I know, you don't need those annoying things.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

You said it.
No. I asked a question.
Hint: the clues is the question mark.
bahman

Post by bahman »

accelafine wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:58 pm
bahman wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:21 pm
accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:40 pm

'The same'? What have they done that is 'the same'?
Killing civilians!
Psychopath. Stop pretending to care. It's just boring.
Stupid. Stop pretending to understand. It is just boring!
Walker

Post by Walker »

How Israel’s new laser defense system will turn the tables on Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran
https://nypost.com/2023/11/21/opinion/h ... llah-iran/
As Hamas fires its thousands of rockets and missiles at Israel — it’s fired an estimated 10,000 since Oct. 7 — the costs of defense mount and the supply of interceptors can run out.
Comment: Implications of this news ... Without an Israeli air defense that’s all she wrote. Now there is a pause so Hamas can restock rockets. Israel better not run out of inceptors. Risking no air defense is the price paid for hostages release. Next time Hamas runs low on rockets they can buy some more by releasing more hostages, all with the purpose of running Israel out of interceptors.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:44 am

You said it.
No. I asked a question.
I assumed it was rhetorical. Since you brought it up then yeah, it makes no difference to anything in the long run. What? Are you worried about being slowly cooked alive like those kiddies?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

accelafine wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:09 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:44 am

You said it.
No. I asked a question.
I assumed it was rhetorical. Since you brought it up then yeah, it makes no difference to anything in the long run. What? Are you worried about being slowly cooked alive like those kiddies?
No, but why don't you just shoot yourself and do us all a favour, since you don't think anything is worth the effort?
Just fuck off!
At least you will have done ONE decent thing in your life!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:06 pm How Israel’s new laser defense system will turn the tables on Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran
https://nypost.com/2023/11/21/opinion/h ... llah-iran/
As Hamas fires its thousands of rockets and missiles at Israel — it’s fired an estimated 10,000 since Oct. 7 — the costs of defense mount and the supply of interceptors can run out.
Comment: Implications of this news ... Without an Israeli air defense that’s all she wrote. Now there is a pause so Hamas can restock rockets. Israel better not run out of inceptors. Risking no air defense is the price paid for hostages release. Next time Hamas runs low on rockets they can buy some more by releasing more hostages, all with the purpose of running Israel out of interceptors.
Israel is already targetting Ambulances; Hospitals, Schools, and now they are targetting Civil Engineers that are trying to recover children trapped under the rubble, with DRONE strikes.

But luckily Hamas now has the chance to restock with peachooters and catapult stones. There are luckily plenty of stones just lying about in the street now that Israel has razed so many buildings to the ground.
Janoah

Post by Janoah »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:09 pm
But luckily Hamas now has the chance
I hope Hamas finds you soon and loves you like itself!
Yesterday there were the children of Ireland, and today you are next in line.
But don’t worry, the newspapers and the UN will write that it was mutual love.
We are waiting for messages in the newspapers, soon you will find happiness with the houris!