The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:37 pm Yep, a facetious comment. What are you, an AI robot?
Were you being facetious when you posted that stuff about the Italian satellites changing American voting machines?

Or with that whole facial recognition thing?
Walker

Post by Walker »

A scan of sorts might reveal what's growing in your brain.

Yeah, that facial recognition stuff has been verified. It's how they rounded up folks. Estimates are upwards of thirty agents in the mob, many leading and directing folks into trouble. I read all about it. You should be able to find it, although, a lot of the information concerning the rail-roading was destroyed under the pretext that some hacks' summaries in the kanga-court sufficed as an objective record of reality, that's right, bizarro world in full bloom ... who knows what they really destroyed. Hillary Clinton blazed that trail. Destroy, lie, and stonewall any records.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:05 pm A scan of sorts might reveal what's growing in your brain.

Yeah, that facial recognition stuff has been verified. It's how they rounded up folks. Estimates are upwards of thirty agents in the mob, many leading and directing folks into trouble. I read all about it. You should be able to find it, although, a lot of the information concerning the rail-roading was destroyed under the pretext that some hacks' summaries in the kanga-court sufficed as an objective record of reality, that's right, bizarro world in full bloom ... who knows what they really destroyed. Hillary Clinton blazed that trail. Destroy, lie, and stonewall any records.
And the Italian satellites? You may as well double down on the conspiracy theories while you're at it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

You're a strange little fella. You've got Italian satellites growing in your brain.

:lol:

That election was rigged and there was of lot of cheating going on. No doubt about that. There have been … investigations. There have been … reports. There has been … little to no accountability for it to date. And, if you’ve paying attention at all to the evidence constantly being linked and discussed, which is not likely because it adds bitterness to the koolade, then you know why that is.
Last edited by Walker on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:34 pm You're a strange little fella. You've got Italian satellites growing in your brain.

Looks like you did a forgetsie on that one. Just popped up a little reminder for you over here...
viewtopic.php?p=677951#p677951
Walker

Post by Walker »

Interesting link. Here's my commentary about that link, at the time. In fact, they were my first words. The premise, the reason for posting the link at all.
Here’s an interesting news item for government investigators and investigative reporters to track down while diligently at work on the case.
I take it, they tracked the story down? What did they find out?
Like I said, you are a strange little fella ...

... in this instance, a self-proclaimed fact checker who don't know squat. :lol:
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:48 pm I take it, they tracked the story down? What did they find out?
That it was stupid and only complete morons would fall for it, of course. It was a story about an Italian satellite maker interfering in the votre counts for the US election. Fucking insane.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:34 pmThat election was rigged and there was of lot of cheating going on.
There never has been an election that was completely free from attempts to cheat. But that isn't what Walker means. He means that the election was unfair and Trump was the real winner.

lol No.

No doubt about that.
... yeah, no doubt that it's not true! But some doubt about whether Walker believes it or knows it isn't true and is deliberately repeating the lie.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:04 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:48 pm I take it, they tracked the story down? What did they find out?
That it was stupid and only complete morons would fall for it, of course. It was a story about an Italian satellite maker interfering in the votre counts for the US election. Fucking insane.
Yeah, time has revealed that was quite a public distraction from the real cheating, inflated to diminish any other accusations ... and by golly it worked, you're still pumping up the volume, although minions don't really need much to be distracted from the truth. Stuffing ballot boxes? Crazy. Ignoring voting laws and regulations? Absurd. After all, the satellite story proves the election was genuine and not a fraud. (The last five sentences are facetious, btw, which needs to be said since you're a proven spinner of truth into lies.)

You're quite the simpleton to not figure that out. It must burn now that you see it.

You know what's really funny? Because of that story, complete morons, such as yourself and that other stinky troll, think the election was on the up and up.

Can you imagine? So gullible. Tragic, really.

Look at the results of that election. Look at the hell that Biden is causing on earth, rippling out from the incompetent USA under Biden. That is the tragedy, thanks to voters as stupid as you two morons who carry on the lie, because even now years later you still celebrate the lie.

Two nasty little pieces of work.
You know it's true.

How many kick in the balls was that, and do you even have any to feel it?

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:34 pm
That election was rigged and there was of lot of cheating going on.
If only that were true. The thought of Trump being the victim of someone else's cheating is so delicious that I would actually love to believe it.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:43 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:04 pm
Yeah, time has revealed that was quite a public distraction from the real cheating, inflated to diminish any other accusations ...
So all you did was move onto new conspiracy theories when the old ones got problematic. This is as I predicted in conversation with Henry in the past.