The path forward

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Alexis Jacobi

Re: The path forward

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:40 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:36 am Biden’s Global Chaos Vindicates The Strong Foreign Policy Of His Top Rival
I don't agree with what Biden and our government are doing to support wars. I have never agreed with the overblown and inhumane ways that wars are waged under any leadership.
Biden has little deciding power. Our ‘government’ has little power as well. We need to face that a national security state does. It is para-governmental.

Walker’s analysis is non-useful because it is rather sophomoric and derived from Breitbart level analysis. These sites are ideological feed-points for people trying with desperation to *make sense of their world*.

Interpretations can provide power, and even a bad or wrong interpretation fulfills a role. Read the comments section at Breitbart: they struggle to explain things and to put forward their interpretations. To seek confirmation.

Walker seems to me to remain in shallow waters. Or he is transfixed by “the flickering images projected on the wall”. He does not care to see the projectors.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:19 pm
These have previous causes. One giant one is the engineered destruction of the Twin Towers and the extreme war machinations that followed.
Ah, yes.  Good point.  We are fighting our own enemies as much as 'assisting' others or allies in their wars.
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:19 pmthese negatives create pathologies: angst, existential confusion, fear, distress, but really loss of the sense that there is a stable platform.
Yes -- and, as we see, this can result in insane extremist responses.
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:19 pmThere is *no way forward* in the sense that vast powers are playing vast games -- some overt and obvious, but most of it hidden and shrouded. We are *at war* but it is war on other levels
This is true.

At the same time, I think it is demonstrated that this physical world is affected by other means and influences, as well.  Although they are harder to point to than dense manifestations, all kinds of energies are at work -- throughout people all over the globe, and probably from the Earth itself.  Natural energies... that are aligned with balance and unrestricted flow.  And that can be very powerful as well.  The physical war games may succeed in destroying a great deal of the physical, but who is to say whether that might be part of a larger process moving towards humankind's greater awareness through rebirth?  Civilizations have gone through this before, in their own ways.  What else might we consider beyond the drama on the stage?
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:19 pmpeople, groups and forces are playing games at levels which are nearly inconceivable to us. But why? And what are their ultimate goals and objectives?
It is fascinating to notice, but I do not feel compelled to put too much of my attention on it.  I cannot stop it that way, if there is any way of stopping/shifting it at all.  I know that people are doing all sorts of twisted and hidden things... because it seems that humankind will explore every potential for better and worse.  I prefer -- as much as possible -- to experience clarity away from all of that noise.  I don't indulge in horror movies anymore either.  :) 
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:19 pmBut it does look like our government, our governing structures, these have been rendered irrelevant because real power operates from other power-centers and these are invisible to us. But just to tie this up: if what I propose is true, then at a world-scale level, people, factions and groups vie for control and power -- the ability to direct the world on a global level -- and yet who they are is unknown to us.
Yes.  And there is not much a mere mortal individual can do in the face of that.

So I focus on what I can affect: my own energy.  And I explore ideas that have to do with the greater potential and power of energy, individual and collective.  Whether it has to do with healing, or manifestation, or connection -- it is measurable and documented and continually experienced all around the world.  What if humankind is mainly tuned into a very narrow bandwidth/channel?  How do we know that energy isn't driving EVERYTHING... and if we shift the energy and broaden the channel, the physical manifestations change? 

Isn't that worth noticing and considering too?
Lacewing wrote:At the same time, life and awareness can shift very suddenly... from unexpected adjustments and circumstances.
Here is where I believe you refer to the solitary individual.
No.  This happens with humankind.  Something or someone triggers new understanding... and unveils new potential... and everything changes.  There is no reason to think this will not continue happening for humankind.  We always like to think we've reach the pinnacle of ourselves... but it's always just a point of many points.  Maybe if we stay open to this, we won't lock ourselves down into one dense reality any longer than necessary.  :)
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:19 pmThe *new ways of thinking* do not, in my view, seem on the verge of showing themselves and exerting power. What is likely is that *what has been set in motion will remain in motion*. Apparently, that involves a wider, regional conflict.
I do not know how long or far it will go, or when a shift might occur.  I only know that noticing energetic quality and potential, and being in alignment with that, or responding appropriately to it, is conducive to keeping things flowing and is powerful in manifesting the best of outcomes.  Maybe the physical world and its games are built on lack of awareness... not just that of the victims, but of the players too.
Lacewing wrote:In NO WAY do we see and comprehend all that is at work and possible
I can only agree with this statement, yet at the same time I do not find much utility in it.
I think it is very valuable to keep in mind that humankind is only experiencing a very small reality.  To not do so is to be convinced by, and in service to, current limitations.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:57 pm Breitbart level analysis. These sites are ideological feed-points for people trying with desperation to *make sense of their world*.
That's generous and kind of you to describe it in such terms. 8)
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:57 pm Walker seems to me to remain in shallow waters. Or he is transfixed by “the flickering images projected on the wall”. He does not care to see the projectors.
Well said.