Intersubjective

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

LuckyR

Re: Intersubjective

Post by LuckyR »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:24 pm
LuckyR wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:17 pm The intersubjective are things that exist through agreement among humans, such as the legal system, the monetary system, gods, entities of human groups such as nations and corporations.

These entities cease to exist when humans no longer believe in them.
Besides the God word here it may well be true that what those other words are referring to will be gone when 'you', adult human beings, are gone, but what the God word refers to, EXACTLY, IS STILL HERE, when humans are NOT.
Spoken exactly like a believer. Thanks for proving my point.

Post by Age »

LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:30 am
LuckyR wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:17 pm The intersubjective are things that exist through agreement among humans, such as the legal system, the monetary system, gods, entities of human groups such as nations and corporations.

Besides the God word here it may well be true that what those other words are referring to will be gone when 'you', adult human beings, are gone, but what the God word refers to, EXACTLY, IS STILL HERE, when humans are NOT.
Spoken exactly like a believer.
Speaking exactly LIKE 'a believer' in ABSOLUTELY NO WAY AT ALL MAKES 'that one' A BELIEVER.

So, thank 'you' for ALLOWING 'me' to BRING 'this POINT' to the FOREFRONT here, now.

And, thank 'you' for SHOWING and REVEALING HOW 'you' ARE a BELIEVER here "luckyr".

LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:30 am Thanks for proving my point.
And, what is 'your point' here, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

Thank 'you', 'luckyr", for PROVING 'my point' ABOUT while ASSUMING and/or BELIEVING False, Wrong, AND Incorrect 'things', like 'you' ARE DOING HERE, AGAIN, 'you', human beings, WILL REMAIN LOST and CONFUSED. Just like 'this one' is SHOWING and PROVING here.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:30 am Spoken exactly like a believer. Thanks for proving my point.
You speak exactly like a person suffering from confirmation bias. This confirms it.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Skepdick wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:24 am
LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:30 am Spoken exactly like a believer. Thanks for proving my point.
You speak exactly like a person suffering from confirmation bias. This confirms it.
Ha ha, good one!
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:17 am

Thank 'you', 'luckyr", for PROVING 'my point' ABOUT while ASSUMING and/or BELIEVING False, Wrong, AND Incorrect 'things', like 'you' ARE DOING HERE, AGAIN, 'you', human beings, WILL REMAIN LOST and CONFUSED. Just like 'this one' is SHOWING and PROVING here.
BTW, are you a human being? I ask because you're always making the distinction.

Post by Age »

LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:46 pm

BTW, are you a human being?
The word 'you', to me, is referring to the 'person', and a 'person' is only a PART of the 'human being'.

When you USED the 'you' word here who and/or what were you referring to, EXACTLY?
LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:46 pm I ask because you're always making the distinction.
Learning, understanding, AND knowing the ACTUAL 'distinction' between 'I', 'you', and 'i' is VERY IMPORTANT in learning, understanding, and knowing 'the way' towards Peace and Harmony FOR EVERY 'one', as One.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Age wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:50 am

The word 'you', to me, is referring to the 'person', and a 'person' is only a PART of the 'human being'.

When you USED the 'you' word here who and/or what were you referring to, EXACTLY?
LuckyR wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:46 pm I ask because you're always making the distinction.
Learning, understanding, AND knowing the ACTUAL 'distinction' between 'I', 'you', and 'i' is VERY IMPORTANT in learning, understanding, and knowing 'the way' towards Peace and Harmony FOR EVERY 'one', as One.
Blah, blah, blah. 37 words (and a question) as response to a "yes" or "no" question. Says a lot...

Post by Age »

LuckyR wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:34 pm
Age wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:50 am

Blah, blah, blah. 37 words (and a question) as response to a "yes" or "no" question. Says a lot...
And what SHOWS and REVEALS a LOT is;

If 'you' can NOT even define a word 'you' USED in a question that 'you' asked, then HOW is ANY one "else" even MEANT TO KNOW HOW TO ANSWER 'that question', properly AND correctly?