They are terrorists and you claim to be civilized

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

They are terrorists and you claim to be civilized

Post by bahman »

That is true that Hamas killed civilian innocents, more than 1000. You claimed to be civilized why do you do the same!?
iambiguous

Re: They are terrorists and you claim to be civilized

Post by iambiguous »

Some call them terrorists, I call them objectivists. The Muslim fanatics in Gaza, the Jewish fanatics in Israel. Not only do both construe themselves as civilized, but many also insist that they are God's very own "chosen people".

Then politically back to this: https://youtu.be/zE8GCX1w3ys?si=Q7et0JAV01lcFbQl

Though I'm sure the religious fanatics running the government in Israel have their very own rebuttal to that. Their very own Kingdom of Ends able to justify every and all means. Slaughtering babies and children, for example

Just out of curiosity, what is the Zionist rebuttal?
Walker

Post by Walker »

There's going to be a lot more of that kind of Hamas propaganda, the equating of this, and that.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Walker wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:10 pm There's going to be a lot more of that kind of Hamas propaganda, the equating of this, and that.
Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

And, of course, the Zionists never, ever resort to propaganda.

So, point by point, rebut the arguments being made in the link above. I don't doubt this might be done. Though I doubt very much it can be done without pummeling us with a boatload of propaganda.