What do you mean?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What do you mean?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:52 am
Age wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:22 pm And 'the human being', once more, did NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS posed and ASKED TO 'it'.
Already have, you honestly can't understand the answers and/or don't want to. This psychological experiment is concluded.
What the ACTUAL Truth IS here can be CLEARLY SEEN above here, and DISCUSSED.

Now, would ANY of 'you', posters, here like to DISCUSS the above between "atla" and 'I'?

There are MANY, UPON MANY, CLARIFYING QUESTIONS that I posed and ASKED TO "atla", who NEVER ACTUALLY ANSWERED, nor CLARIFIED.

Only an ABSOLUTE FOOL would BELIEVE that 'it' has ANSWERED ALL of the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, which 'I' ASKED 'it' here.

What can ALSO BE CLEARLY SEEN in the above discussion is that "atla" NEVER SOUGHT OUT ACTUAL CLARITY through and by ASKING, 'What do you mean?', or CLARIFYING, QUESTIONS. Which was what the title of this post was POINTING OUT, FROM 'the beginning'.

Post by Age »

"atla" began in this thread with:

Coming from the hypocrite Saint Age who is sitting on a fake moral high horse, pretending that all the world's problems would be solved if only we learned to communicate better.

That's basically just victim blaming, others too were born into this inherently broken world just like Age was.

Which, as can be CLEARLY SEEN, is the MOST BIZARRE BELIEF, and self CREATED PRESUMPTION.

NEVER ONCE did "atla" ANSWER HOW, EXACTLY, 'this world' is, SUPPOSEDLY, so-called 'broken'.

Post by Age »

The so-called 'psychological experiment' THEREFORE CONTINUES.

Post by Age »

The very reason WHY these people, BACK THEN, could NOT back up and support some of 'their claims', like the ones above here provided by "atla", IS BECAUSE 'those claims' were made on and from NOTHING AT ALL other than their OWN made up PRESUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:01 am Now, would ANY of 'you', posters, here like to DISCUSS the above between "atla" and 'I'?
Good luck finding posters who will gladly support whatever it is you're doing (or rather not doing). You're far more transparent then you care to admit.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:28 pm
Age wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:01 am Now, would ANY of 'you', posters, here like to DISCUSS the above between "atla" and 'I'?
Good luck finding posters who will gladly support whatever it is you're doing (or rather not doing). You're far more transparent then you care to admit.
But I am NOT LOOKING FOR ANY one to so-call 'gladly support' me. I am just LOOKING TO SEE if ANY one would like to DISCUSS what took part between 'you' and 'I', "atla".

What ACTUALLY comes FROM that DISCUSSION WILL BE REVEALED.

Also, and by the way, the Fact that 'you' STILL DO NOT YET KNOW what 'it' IS, which 'you' PRESUMED I was seeking 'support' for SHOWS and REVEALS just how Truly LOST and CONFUSED 'you' REALLY ARE here "atla".

'you' have 'tried to' TWIST 'things' here around SO MUCH that 'you' have ACTUALLY BECOME SO DISTORTED.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:12 am
But I am NOT LOOKING FOR ANY one to so-call 'gladly support' me. I am just LOOKING TO SEE if ANY one would like to DISCUSS what took part between 'you' and 'I', "atla".

Also, and by the way, the Fact that 'you' STILL DO NOT YET KNOW what 'it' IS, which 'you' PRESUMED I was seeking 'support' for SHOWS and REVEALS just how Truly LOST and CONFUSED 'you' REALLY ARE here "atla".

'you' have 'tried to' TWIST 'things' here around SO MUCH that 'you' have ACTUALLY BECOME SO DISTORTED.
If it revealed anything is that I'm likely to be right about you, but we already knew that so that's nothing new.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:12 am

If it revealed anything is that I'm likely to be right about you, but we already knew that so that's nothing new.
Do 'you' EVER wonder how people ALREADY VIEW 'you', "atla", n regards to 'your', supposed and alleged, ABILITY TO KNOW "another", YET ALWAYS FAIL to produce ANY ACTUAL 'thing', which backs up and supports 'your' BELIEFS.

Now, what would 'you' like to CLAIM ABOUT 'me' here, which 'you' BELIEVE 'you' ALREADY KNOW ABOUT 'me'?

And then, what SUPPORTING 'evidence' would 'you' like to PUT FORWARD?

Although 'we' ALREADY KNOW 'you' will NEVER even PRODUCE 'your' CLAIM ABOUT 'me' here and now, 'we' ALREADY KNEW that 'you' have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that would SUPPORT 'your' VIEWS and BELIEFS here ANYWAY.

As 'you' WILL DEFINITELY PROVE ME ABSOLUTELY True, Right, AND Correct, ONCE MORE and ONCE AGAIN.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:25 am

Do 'you' EVER wonder how people ALREADY VIEW 'you', "atla", n regards to 'your', supposed and alleged, ABILITY TO KNOW "another", YET ALWAYS FAIL to produce ANY ACTUAL 'thing', which backs up and supports 'your' BELIEFS.

Now, what would 'you' like to CLAIM ABOUT 'me' here, which 'you' BELIEVE 'you' ALREADY KNOW ABOUT 'me'?

Although 'we' ALREADY KNOW 'you' will NEVER even PRODUCE 'your' CLAIM ABOUT 'me' here and now, 'we' ALREADY KNEW that 'you' have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that would SUPPORT 'your' VIEWS and BELIEFS here ANYWAY.

As 'you' WILL DEFINITELY PROVE ME ABSOLUTELY True, Right, AND Correct, ONCE MORE and ONCE AGAIN.
I'm fairly sure that most others will think that you keep providing evidence for my claims about you. Obviously.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:41 am

I'm fairly sure that most others will think that you keep providing evidence for my claims about you. Obviously.
And 'you' HAVE DONE EXACTLY what I SAID and CLAIMED 'you' WOULD DO here "atla". Therefore, PROVING ME True AND Right, ONCE MORE.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:12 am
Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:41 am

And 'you' HAVE DONE EXACTLY what I SAID and CLAIMED 'you' WOULD DO here "atla". Therefore, PROVING ME True AND Right, ONCE MORE.
This is part of your partially willful delusion btw.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:10 pm This is part of your partially willful delusion btw.
Again, Age is in Turing device territory.
1) Register an assertion.
2) Question part or all of assertion.
3) Upon receiving response, demand explanation of some of the terms and proof of something.
4) Repeat ad nauseum while interspersing this pattern with LOLs and judgments of people in general and the first poster in specific.

As a device, the Turing device does not understand what it would mean if a human behaved this way.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:49 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:10 pm This is part of your partially willful delusion btw.
Again, Age is in Turing device territory.
1) Register an assertion.
2) Question part or all of assertion.
3) Upon receiving response, demand explanation of some of the terms and proof of something.
4) Repeat ad nauseum while interspersing this pattern with LOLs and judgments of people in general and the first poster in specific.

As a device, the Turing device does not understand what it would mean if a human behaved this way.
And what's even worse, looks like she absolutely believes (without any doubt and uncertainty) that she's demonstrating our defects to future people with these interactions. I hesitate to accept that someone can be this clueless, I think there's likely a degree of wilfullness to it.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:10 pm And what's even worse, looks like she absolutely believes (without any doubt and uncertainty) that she's demonstrating our defects to future people with these interactions. I hesitate to accept that someone can be this clueless, I think there's likely a degree of wilfullness to it.
She's a she. I didn't know that.
I had an old friend, who is no longer with us, and we went over this are they conscious or unconscious about what they are doing and is there a difference and if so what is it and are there degrees and what does it mean to be conscious (willful) about doing things. I think I have always been on the 'they know not what they do' side too far.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:15 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:10 pm And what's even worse, looks like she absolutely believes (without any doubt and uncertainty) that she's demonstrating our defects to future people with these interactions. I hesitate to accept that someone can be this clueless, I think there's likely a degree of wilfullness to it.
She's a she. I didn't know that.
I had an old friend, who is no longer with us, and we went over this are they conscious or unconscious about what they are doing and is there a difference and if so what is it and are there degrees and what does it mean to be conscious (willful) about doing things. I think I have always been on the 'they know not what they do' side too far.
Often it serves their purpose to feign unconscious behaviour.
We don't know Age's gender, comes across initially as a male of course and had a male username before this one. But on second thought I think a heavily autistic female with multiple other major issues would fit Age better.