The concept of Time

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

julius1

The concept of Time

Post by julius1 »

I am posting this new topic as I don't see any existing topics in this forum.

The topic I would like to discuss is that of Time (with a big T). My ideas are a bit new, at least I couldn't find much existing on forums. And surprised by this. In essence it deals with what existed before the "Big Bang". Living in the real world much is based on scientific evidence and it would be hard to "see" before the Big Bang as everything would be compressed right?

But based upon an experience I had, it seems that time has existed for a very very very long time. This long time I call Time. Extending way back before the Big Bang. An potential question is, is this the first earth world ever to have existed? I am sure people would be amazed and curious to discover previous earth worlds similar to our own.

There are a lot of implications coming out of my idea. But first I am curious why not much is even considered about time before the Big Bang. As if our current universe is the start of time itself.

In dealing with TIme we are dealing with something quite sentimental. Early beings, very different in form to our own. Also, vast periods of time of almost nothing, time seemingly to go on endlessly. Also the concept of defects in Time. Since Time would go on for a very very long time, almost infinite, the concept that Time itself would develop defects. And is our current universe / world a clue as to fixing these Time defects.

Anyone with any thoughts of the above, I would be keen to hear from. Cheers