NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:14 am Why do you believe that we already completely disagree?
Because we already completely disagree, the difference is that you really don't know the first thing about human minds. Didn't read the rest of your comment as it's getting too long.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:03 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:56 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:32 pm My mind wouldn't be half as screwed up as it is if I hadn't read Age's posts. Who posts with all the tenses fucking conflicting with each other? Is that a human being who lives now? We're obviously speaking a different language because his "reality" doesn't correspond to mine. I know nothing about him. He's a shadow out there who fucks up time as far as I can tell. That's about all I know about him. I'd like to kick his ass for talking like a moron but I wouldn't know how to contact him.
For reasons of quietude I have put Age on Ignore.
Okay, thanks for letting us know, but what the actual True reason may well come to light to and for "others" later on.

Selective hearing, and selective listening, have proved to be signs of lack of intelligence. Some of the ones here, in this forum, are providing irrefutable examples of this phenomenon.
I am sure in time, even you, can come to terms with yout disability and, perhaps even overcome it.

Some just can not stand hearing what goes against what they absolutely believe is true.
Try and reject belief in favour of facts, evidence and reason. You might do better

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:18 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:14 am Why do you believe that we already completely disagree?
Because we already completely disagree,
WHAT?

I asked; 'What is the actual difference between 'that' and from outside of your head perspective?'

you responded; 'The difference between the inside and outside perspective is the perspective.'

I said; 'LOL Once again you have, demonstrably, failed absolutely completely in clearing up and explaining.'

Then you claimed; 'I didn't, I started explaining and we already completely disagree due to your pathological delusions.'

I then asked; 'Why do you believe that we already completely disagree?'

Now, you appear to NOT understand what this clarifying question was in relation to, EXACTLY. So, I will now INFORM you. I was referring to your CLAIM that 'we already disagree'. I NEVER disagreed with you in the above here. I was talking about and referring to your claim that 'the perspective' is the difference between the inside and outside perspective.
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:18 am the difference is that you really don't know the first thing about human minds.
This is like claiming, 'you really do not know the first thing about the sun revolving around the earth', WHEN the ACTUAL Truth is the sun does NOT revolve around the earth.

Look, there are NO 'human minds'. So, claiming that 'I really do not know the first thing about 'human minds' is, once again, just a Truly RIDICULOUS, NONSENSICAL, and LUDICROUS 'thing' to SAY, and CLAIM.

OF COURSE I REALLY do NOT KNOW the first thing about 'human minds' BECAUSE there are NO 'human minds' to know ANY thing about.
Atla wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:18 am Didn't read the rest of your comment as it's getting too long.
Okay.

And we have ANOTHER GREAT example of just how ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS WORK in PREVENTING and STOPPING people from LEARNING and SEEING the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:42 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:03 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:56 am

For reasons of quietude I have put Age on Ignore.
Okay, thanks for letting us know, but what the actual True reason may well come to light to and for "others" later on.

Selective hearing, and selective listening, have proved to be signs of lack of intelligence. Some of the ones here, in this forum, are providing irrefutable examples of this phenomenon.
I am sure in time, even you, can come to terms with yout disability and, perhaps even overcome it.
What disability are you referring to, exactly?
Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:42 am

Some just can not stand hearing what goes against what they absolutely believe is true.
Try and reject belief in favour of facts, evidence and reason. You might do better
Are you SURE 'you' have me on your ignore list "sculptor"?

By the way, were you NOT YET AWARE that I REJECTED 'belief' quite some time ago now?

Also, I do NOT use 'evidence' because of what 'evidence' IS, exactly. I much prefer to and do use ACTUAL PROOF, INSTEAD.