As a politician how can I be okay with helping bad victims and not just good victims?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

NightHawkBuzz

As a politician how can I be okay with helping bad victims and not just good victims?

Post by NightHawkBuzz »

I want to become a politician and I know I have to serve everyone. However I am having an issue doing that and I was wondering how I can fix that.

A bad victim to me would be someone that intentionally mistreats others with there words and verbally abuses them or physically abuses them. Also, a bad victim to me would be someone who was going to become a bad person. Someone who was going to grow up to be a bad person in life.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

Also, a jealous boyfriend who displays jealous, controlling, psycho behaviors when he is at the bar with his girlfriend. Like if any guy even gets near her or he sees her talking to them he gets very controlling and confrontational. This guy actually comes close to or is ready to fight with people who get near his girlfriend or talk to her. This guy is starting a fight or is willing to start one because he is controlling over his girlfriend.

I have personally met a couple of bad men like this in bars who have tried to or were looking to start fights with me over their girlfriends. Also, verbally abusive people at the bad high school I went to. I would consider these people as bad victims for sure and I wouldn’t feel as successful helping them.

Now if these jealous boyfriends who start fights with men at the bar and these verbally abusive people were in a different situation and became the victims of a major crime like a mass shooting, terrorist attack, etc. How am I suppose to help these people successfully like I would other good victims?

Even though they didn’t deserve to have what happened to them I still would consider them bad victims because of their past behavior. I wouldn’t feel successful helping them as I would people that were actually good victims.

Also, bad victims would also be murders, rapist, robbers and terrorist to me as well. I wouldn’t feel as successful helping these people as good victims to.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?