Binary

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Binary

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:50 pm To be ABLE to HOLD "another" ACCOUNTABLE, for what they say, then one would HAVE TO BE FOCUSING ON 'the words' ALONE. As I have been CONTINUALLY SAYING and STATING throughout this forum here.
No. You've been holding "adult humans" accountable for what we do.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:54 pm
Age wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:50 pm To be ABLE to HOLD "another" ACCOUNTABLE, for what they say, then one would HAVE TO BE FOCUSING ON 'the words' ALONE. As I have been CONTINUALLY SAYING and STATING throughout this forum here.
1. I have NOT 'held' ANY one ACCOUNT for what 'you' DO. I JUST ALLUDE TO and POINT OUT what 'you' DO, sometimes.

2. To be ABLE to HOLD "another" ACCOUNTABLE, for what 'they' SAY, then, OBVIOUSLY, one would HAVE TO BE FOCUSING ON 'the words' ALONE. This IS IRREFUTABLE.

3. I have been CONTINUALLY SAYING and STATING, throughout this forum here, TO FOCUS ON 'the words' ALONE, and NOT ON 'the perceived person', "them" 'self'. This, ALSO, IS IRREFUTABLE.

4. HOW, EXACTLY, do you ENVISION that 'I' HAVE BEEN HOLDING 'you', 'adult human beings' ACCOUNTABLE, for what 'you' DO?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:18 pm
1. I have NOT 'held' ANY one ACCOUNT for what 'you' DO. I JUST ALLUDE TO and POINT OUT what 'you' DO, sometimes.

2. To be ABLE to HOLD "another" ACCOUNTABLE, for what 'they' SAY, then, OBVIOUSLY, one would HAVE TO BE FOCUSING ON 'the words' ALONE. This IS IRREFUTABLE.

3. I have been CONTINUALLY SAYING and STATING, throughout this forum here, TO FOCUS ON 'the words' ALONE, and NOT ON 'the perceived person', "them" 'self'. This, ALSO, IS IRREFUTABLE.

4. HOW, EXACTLY, do you ENVISION that 'I' HAVE BEEN HOLDING 'you', 'adult human beings' ACCOUNTABLE, for what 'you' DO?
A person is our mind, our words, our thoughts, and our actions. When we focus on one, we focus on all those aspects.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 pm

A person is our mind, our words, our thoughts, and our actions.
REALLY?

HOW CAN A 'person' BE 'our mind', 'our words', 'our thoughts', and 'our actions', EXACTLY?

WHO and/or WHAT IS AN 'our', EXACTLY?
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 pm When we focus on one, we focus on all those aspects.
WHO and/or WHAT does the 'we' word here REFER TO, EXACTLY?

ALSO, WHY did 'you' ANSWER some QUESTION, which I NEVER ASKED, but FAILED TO ANSWER ANY of the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, which I ACTUALLY ASKED.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:45 pm

REALLY?

HOW CAN A 'person' BE 'our mind', 'our words', 'our thoughts', and 'our actions', EXACTLY?
What do you mean by "how can a person be our mind, our words, our thoughts, and our actions? Is there some aspect of personhood that my list is missing or is there some other reason you're asking or answer you are looking for? Do you wish to say that none of those aspects are part of a person?
"Our" is "us" is "person" is "humanity" is "mankind" (or womankind) is __[feel free to insert your equivalent word]__.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm

REALLY?

What do you mean by "how can a person be our mind, our words, our thoughts, and our actions? Is there some aspect of personhood that my list is missing
YES.

AND THAT IS; What the word 'our' MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY.
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm or is there some other reason you're asking or answer you are looking for?
I have ASKED what I HAVE. Of which you have ANSWERED NONE.

There could be NO 'other' ANSWER I am LOOKING FOR here OTHER THAN the ONES RELATED TO the ACTUAL QUESTIONS that I have ALREADY posed, and ASKED.
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm Do you wish to say that none of those aspects are part of a person?
Some 'things' RELATE DIRECTLY TO what A 'person' IS, EXACTLY. While 'other things' could NOT BE ANY FURTHER AWAY.
"Our" is "us" is "person" is "humanity" is "mankind" (or womankind) is __[feel free to insert your equivalent word]__.
So, what 'you' ARE ESSENTIALLY SAYING and CLAIMING here IS:

A 'person' IS A 'person'.

See, if 'our' IS 'person', and 'person' IS 'our ...', then, ESSENTIALLY, A 'person' IS A 'person'.

Which WAS about ALL 'these persons' could WORK OUT, and FATHOM. BACK in the days when this WAS being written.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:08 pm

REALLY?

What do you mean by "how can a person be our mind, our words, our thoughts, and our actions? Is there some aspect of personhood that my list is missing
YES.

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm or is there some other reason you're asking or answer you are looking for?

There could be NO 'other' ANSWER I am LOOKING FOR here OTHER THAN the ONES RELATED TO the ACTUAL QUESTIONS that I have ALREADY posed, and ASKED.
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm Do you wish to say that none of those aspects are part of a person?
Some 'things' RELATE DIRECTLY TO what A 'person' IS, EXACTLY. While 'other things' could NOT BE ANY FURTHER AWAY.

See, if 'our' IS 'person', and 'person' IS 'our ...', then, ESSENTIALLY, A 'person' IS A 'person'.

Which WAS about ALL 'these persons' could WORK OUT, and FATHOM. BACK in the days when this WAS being written.
Are you a person also, Age?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:34 pm

YES.

LOL 'This' IS A VERY FUNNY QUESTION TO ASK 'now', especially considering that 'you' WERE JUST COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF DEFINING what A 'person' IS, EXACTLY, and SUCCESSFULLY.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:14 am

YES.

LOL 'This' IS A VERY FUNNY QUESTION TO ASK 'now', especially considering that 'you' WERE JUST COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF DEFINING what A 'person' IS, EXACTLY, and SUCCESSFULLY.
Are people like unicorns, we don't exist?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:12 am

SEE HOW 'they' 'TRY TO' DEFLECT or IGNORE WHEN the CONTRADICTIONS, INACCURACIES, INCONSISTENCIES, or HYPOCRISY is POINTED OUT and SHOWN BACK TO 'them'.

Explaining WHO and/or WHAT 'you', persons, ARE, is what 'you', "gary childress", STARTED 'TRYING TO' do here.

'you', people, CERTAINLY DO exist. BUT, in what ACTUAL FORM 'you', people, in the days when this is being written, are STILL TRYING TO WORK OUT, and CONCLUDE.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:31 am

SEE HOW 'they' 'TRY TO' DEFLECT or IGNORE WHEN the CONTRADICTIONS, INACCURACIES, INCONSISTENCIES, or HYPOCRISY is POINTED OUT and SHOWN BACK TO 'them'.

Explaining WHO and/or WHAT 'you', persons, ARE, is what 'you', "gary childress", STARTED 'TRYING TO' do here.

'you', people, CERTAINLY DO exist. BUT, in what ACTUAL FORM 'you', people, in the days when this is being written, are STILL TRYING TO WORK OUT, and CONCLUDE.
People are eternal, Age. Would you like to join us?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:53 pm

See the ABSURDITY that some would go on with?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:12 pm

Absurdity is all I have for you right now, Age. Would you like something different from me?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:14 pm
Age wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:12 pm

Absurdity is all I have for you right now, Age. Would you like something different from me?
NO. ONLY what 'you' GOT.