The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:21 amThey are all criminals then. US Presidents are just murderous bastards. Dubya Bush did the most harm globally. Irreparable. A wicked, wicked man. Shame there isn't a hell for him to burn in, but then again it's the human mind that is often the biggest hell. Perhaps he wakes up screaming from nightmares of limbless children. One can only hope.
Trump did not start any new wars.

And it will require Trump again, to end the NATO-Ukraine Russian war.

This is a big part of the reason why US Democrats and the Deep State hate and target Trump so much...because he's in the way of the warmongers.

You should know this already, vege...
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:21 amThey are all criminals then. US Presidents are just murderous bastards. Dubya Bush did the most harm globally. Irreparable. A wicked, wicked man. Shame there isn't a hell for him to burn in, but then again it's the human mind that is often the biggest hell. Perhaps he wakes up screaming from nightmares of limbless children. One can only hope.
Trump did not start any new wars.

And it will require Trump again, to end the NATO-Ukraine Russian war.

This is a big part of the reason why US Democrats and the Deep State hate and target Trump so much...because he's in the way of the warmongers.

You should know this already, vege...
He stabbed Julian Assange in the back. Pardoned some child killers instead. What a p****.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:15 am
Harbal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:49 amI don't know what these people did wrong, but I know what George Bush did wrong, and you have not mentioned him, for some reason. You are obviously far too biased to be taken seriously.
If you can only view Bush and Trump as doing wrong, and not the people listed, then you like Scupltor, are biased and partisan.
I'm not "partisan"; I don't give a toss about the American political system. Even so, I am still alarmed at the thought of a country as powerful and influential as the USA having a complete idiot in charge. You gave a list of people you claim to be criminals; Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer. Five Democrats, and I only mentioned two Republicans, so you must be more than twice as biased as I am.
You do not have an impartial and equal view of Justice. You're unfit to weigh-in on these matters. Only bi-partisans and philosophically minded people, should weigh-in, who cannot be swayed heavily to one side or the other.
What an idiot you are. :D
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:30 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:22 pm OK. So Trump, Guiliani, and a few others are going to possibly live for a while, if not the remainder of their lives in a prison designed for high-profile criminals. Those prisons will probably not be the same sort of facilities that most ordinary "lawbreakers" are accustomed to. I've had fellow mentally ill acquaintances tell me of their experiences in jail. Sitting in cells naked having to piss and poop in a hole in the middle of the floor or something and other sorts of things that make me cringe.

Think of all the homeless people on the streets right now who can't even find a shelter to sleep in for more than one night at a time if at all. If Trump and others did indeed do some horrendous damage to our country, then Federal "country club" time (as it's sometimes sarcastically called) is probably the worst they'll get. The Bush administration is responsible for the murder of thousands of Iraqis and dutiful Americans (who volunteered for service) who fought them during the process of invading. The only thing Bush and most of his colleagues are suffering from is maybe a guilty conscience in his presidential retirement. Yes, I know guilt can be a difficult thing for a human to deal with. I'm not saying anyone needs to suffer, however, I'm not one of those people who has been in prison or lived on the streets who's had to deal with those conditions either (at least not yet). Heck, Brett Kavanaugh, who wrote some sort of famous defense of the Bush administration's invasions is sitting on the Supreme Court as a judge!

CAN WE STOP CREATING WARS AND TRY TO CREATE PEACE INSTEAD??? THAT IS REALLY ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THIS POINT.

¯_(*_*)_/¯
The Ukraine war began under Biden. So...shouldn't everybody vote for Trump for peace?
Biden did not START the Ukraine war. Putin started the war when he saw that our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan had weakened world opinion toward us. We completely FUCKED UP the middle east with those invasions.

Are you not capable of seeing that? How badly do you wish to vindicate the Bush administration at Biden's expense? At least Biden hasn't gotten us to WWIII quite yet (though I see articles these days "assuring" us that our military is "fast-tracking" strategic bombers and nuclear weapons research).
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:16 pmWhen the people (the grand jury) examine evidence and find that there is a case to answer, even the big fat elites have to face justice.

Europe followed Trump's trend in Germany in the 1930s.It was not then enough to put Hitler in gaol. It ended badly for the whole world.
HOPEFULLY the courts will do their work and the old fat baby man will not be able to seek high office for the rest of his criminal life.

Thus, the work of the Georgia system of justice is protecting and preserving the Republic.
And you ought to be grateful that it seems to be manageing to do its work, despite death threats to the judge, the prosecutors and codefendants.

If you do not think America democratic then what the FUCK do you think a GRAND JURY is?
I would bet you have not got the slightest clue about what has been going on.
Democrats, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, these are all much bigger criminals than Trump. So why aren't they tried and convicted?

It's because America and Western Civilization no longer has equal Justice, and Justice has become weaponized politically.

How can USA be considered a Democracy when the most popular leader (Trump) isn't allowed to run? Isn't this what Soviet Russia does, persecute political dissidents? How is USA any different than North Korea or any banana republic?
Seriously, please explain how Democrats, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, are all much bigger criminals than Trump.

And isn’t Trump allowed to run? Isn’t he running now?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:28 am
commonsense wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:15 pmYour memory is so short.
How so?
You lack credibility concerning Obama, Clinton, Schumer and Pelosi. Restore your credibility by listing their crimes.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:14 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:49 amCriminality is not related to popularity. It is part of the constitution that a person trying to overthrow the US government is not allowed to run for high office.
Read the 14th ammendment.
If Trump goes free that is the point the US becomes a banana republic.
If you don't know that then you really need to get your head out of your arse and look at the facts of Trump's life.- his cheating, lying, coruption, sexual abuses, and attempt to overthrow the US state.
Growup, wake up or shut up.
Trump is the Government though. The American people elected him as our President. Trump correctly called-out the criminal voting on Election Day, where Democrats had to shut down the Election process (because Trump was far ahead as you will admit), to "bring-in" ballots at 3-4am to flip key states. January 6th protests were peaceful, until Ray Epps whispered in a protestor's ear, this was the first one to breach the Congress. The day before, Trumpsters were calling-out Ray Epps as a Fed, all recorded and documented. Democrats tried to remove Trump from office twice, with two failed impeachments.

So this is all politically motivated, not based on Justice at all. You're too biased and partisan to understand.
You are just making a fool of yourself.
Biden got 6 million more votes than Trump.
Like I said before - get a life.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:59 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:22 pm OK. So Trump, Guiliani, and a few others are going to possibly live for a while, if not the remainder of their lives in a prison designed for high-profile criminals. Those prisons will probably not be the same sort of facilities that most ordinary "lawbreakers" are accustomed to. I've had fellow mentally ill acquaintances tell me of their experiences in jail. Sitting in cells naked having to piss and poop in a hole in the middle of the floor or something and other sorts of things that make me cringe.

Think of all the homeless people on the streets right now who can't even find a shelter to sleep in for more than one night at a time if at all. If Trump and others did indeed do some horrendous damage to our country, then Federal "country club" time (as it's sometimes sarcastically called) is probably the worst they'll get. The Bush administration is responsible for the murder of thousands of Iraqis and dutiful Americans (who volunteered for service) who fought them during the process of invading. The only thing Bush and most of his colleagues are suffering from is maybe a guilty conscience in his presidential retirement. Yes, I know guilt can be a difficult thing for a human to deal with. I'm not saying anyone needs to suffer, however, I'm not one of those people who has been in prison or lived on the streets who's had to deal with those conditions either (at least not yet). Heck, Brett Kavanaugh, who wrote some sort of famous defense of the Bush administration's invasions is sitting on the Supreme Court as a judge!

CAN WE STOP CREATING WARS AND TRY TO CREATE PEACE INSTEAD??? THAT IS REALLY ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THIS POINT.

¯_(*_*)_/¯
The Ukraine war began under Biden. So...shouldn't everybody vote for Trump for peace?
Biden did not START the Ukraine war. Putin started the war when he saw that our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan had weakened world opinion toward us.
And HOW do you KNOW that 'this' is the REASON WHY "vladimir putin" did what 'it' did and is doing?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:59 am We completely FUCKED UP the middle east with those invasions.
AND WITH MANY OTHER 'invasions' AS WELL.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:59 am Are you not capable of seeing that? How badly do you wish to vindicate the Bush administration at Biden's expense? At least Biden hasn't gotten us to WWIII quite yet (though I see articles these days "assuring" us that our military is "fast-tracking" strategic bombers and nuclear weapons research).
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:12 pm
Biden did not START the Ukraine war. Putin started the war when he saw that our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan had weakened world opinion toward us.
And HOW do you KNOW that 'this' is the REASON WHY "vladimir putin" did what 'it' did and is doing?
Putin is not an "it". Putin is a human being. Right? So when Putin saw that we in the West had grown weak, he decided to attack Ukraine at that point because it is a good "strategy" in military terms. Is that not likely to be correct? Other than that I do not know what Putin's ultimate motivations were. But I do suspect that is why he attacked Ukraine when he did.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm

Putin is not an "it".
What is 'it', EXACTLY, then, if 'it' is NOT an 'it', as 'you' ALLEGE and CLAIM 'it' is NOT here?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm Putin is a human being. Right?
"putin" is one name PLACED UPON and REFERS TO A 'human being'. And, OBVIOUSLY EACH and EVERY 'human being' can be described by the word 'it'. Just like absolutely EVERY 'thing' can be and IS an 'it'.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm So when Putin saw that we in the West had grown weak, he decided to attack Ukraine at that point because it is a good "strategy" in military terms.
Did you NOT READ, or NOT UNDERSTAND, the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed, and ASKED you here?

I ASKED, 'HOW do you KNOW that 'this' IS the REASON WHY that human being did what 'it' did and IS DOING?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm Is that not likely to be correct?
NOT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. BUT, I am STILL WAITING FOR you TO CLARIFY HOW you KNOW that 'the reason' you PROVIDED IS the ACTUAL Truth here?

See, MAYBE you DO HAVE ACTUAL PROOF of WHY "vladimir putin" DID what 'it' DID. Like ALWAYS I AWAIT FOR ACTUAL PROOF.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm Other than that I do not know what Putin's ultimate motivations were.
Okay, but the one that I have heard, so far, sounds FAR MORE REALISTIC than the one you have provided here.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm But I do suspect that is why he attacked Ukraine when he did.
Okay, but WILL you ANSWER the QUESTION, 'HOW do you KNOW that 'this' IS WHY "vladimir putin" attacked "ukraine" when 'it' did?'

And, if you will NOT ANSWER this QUESTION, then WHY NOT?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:34 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm

Putin is not an "it".
What is 'it', EXACTLY, then, if 'it' is NOT an 'it', as 'you' ALLEGE and CLAIM 'it' is NOT here?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm Putin is a human being. Right?
"putin" is one name PLACED UPON and REFERS TO A 'human being'. And, OBVIOUSLY EACH and EVERY 'human being' can be described by the word 'it'. Just like absolutely EVERY 'thing' can be and IS an 'it'.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm So when Putin saw that we in the West had grown weak, he decided to attack Ukraine at that point because it is a good "strategy" in military terms.
Did you NOT READ, or NOT UNDERSTAND, the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed, and ASKED you here?

I ASKED, 'HOW do you KNOW that 'this' IS the REASON WHY that human being did what 'it' did and IS DOING?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm Is that not likely to be correct?
NOT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. BUT, I am STILL WAITING FOR you TO CLARIFY HOW you KNOW that 'the reason' you PROVIDED IS the ACTUAL Truth here?

See, MAYBE you DO HAVE ACTUAL PROOF of WHY "vladimir putin" DID what 'it' DID. Like ALWAYS I AWAIT FOR ACTUAL PROOF.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm Other than that I do not know what Putin's ultimate motivations were.
Okay, but the one that I have heard, so far, sounds FAR MORE REALISTIC than the one you have provided here.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:20 pm But I do suspect that is why he attacked Ukraine when he did.
Okay, but WILL you ANSWER the QUESTION, 'HOW do you KNOW that 'this' IS WHY "vladimir putin" attacked "ukraine" when 'it' did?'

And, if you will NOT ANSWER this QUESTION, then WHY NOT?
"Human beings" are not "its". If we participate in dehumanization in order to show what dehumanization is (without truly giving ourselves over to the results), then we become dehumanizers. Replace "you" with "us", Age.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:55 pm
commonsense wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:15 pmYour memory is so short.
How so?
You lack credibility concerning Obama, Clinton, Schumer and Pelosi. Restore your credibility by listing their crimes.
What does Amy Schumer have to do with it?
As for Obama..Ever heard of a country called Syria? Hillary Clinton, darling pet of wonkerdom, is a vile beast of a woman. A vicious, warmongering megalomaniac of the highest order.
It's weird the way people have this idea that Democrat presidents aren't as warmongering as Republican ones. Saint Kennedy was very much a warmonger. His brother Robert was by far the better person, in both his politics and personal life.
Harry Truman, mass-murdering killer and torturer of tens of thousands of children, was a Democrat.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:21 pm
How so?
As for Obama..Ever heard of a country called Syria? Hillary Clinton, darling pet of wonkerdom, is a vile beast of a woman. A vicious, warmongering megalomaniac of the highest order.
It's weird the way people have this idea that Democrat presidents aren't as warmongering as Republican ones. Saint Kennedy was very much a warmonger. His brother Robert was by far the better person, in both his politics and personal life.
Harry Truman, mass-murdering killer and torturer of tens of thousands of children, was a Democrat.
Ha-ha! Did I misspell Chuck Schumer’s last name?

What crimes were committed? You didn’t mention anything illegal.
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Typical cunty wonker response.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:43 pm
commonsense wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Typical cunty wonker response.
Typical ignorant deflection.

Again, what crimes did Obama, Hilary, Clinton and the Kennedy brothers commit?