The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:37 pmDon T. is like charlie manson now kinda. Charlie never kilt anyone (not what he was charged for, anyway) but was sentenced for 'conspiring' to kill someone... just like Don T. never interfered with or commited fraud against America but was charged for conspiring to.

Look man just becuz a president doesn't believe the election results and SAYS something like 'we need to be strong and take our country back and march on the capitol' or 'hey i need u to find eleven thousand more votes', doesn't mean he's necessarily responsible for anything that follows that might be illegal... like a thousand rednecks in Carhartt overalls busting through the doors of the capitol.

Don T. issued no formal command to anyone and even if he did, it can't be counted seriously becuz the prez doesn't have the power to command the American people to march on anything. In this case Don T.'s crime is no more technically henious than some average Joe yelling at a few people on the street about Armageddon and the need to stand together. We don't take that guy seriously and neither should Don T. be taken seriously. At least not concerning the jan 6 business.

This is just angry leftists tryna get revenge on pompous rich white guys.
I agree, anybody with common sense knows Trump is innocent. Western "Justice" system is completely fucked, politicized.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:17 pmYou should be in prison. And your gate looks like shit.
Ouch! Hitting below the belt...I mean, that gate looked waist high...
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:00 amThe tepid war goes hot.
It seems to set a precedent down the road...if another political outsider is elected, then what would he do knowing that if he runs for re-election, he can be jailed for "losing"?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:15 pmYour memory is so short.
How so?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:22 pm OK. So Trump, Guiliani, and a few others are going to possibly live for a while, if not the remainder of their lives in a prison designed for high-profile criminals. Those prisons will probably not be the same sort of facilities that most ordinary "lawbreakers" are accustomed to. I've had fellow mentally ill acquaintances tell me of their experiences in jail. Sitting in cells naked having to piss and poop in a hole in the middle of the floor or something and other sorts of things that make me cringe.

Think of all the homeless people on the streets right now who can't even find a shelter to sleep in for more than one night at a time if at all. If Trump and others did indeed do some horrendous damage to our country, then Federal "country club" time (as it's sometimes sarcastically called) is probably the worst they'll get. The Bush administration is responsible for the murder of thousands of Iraqis and dutiful Americans (who volunteered for service) who fought them during the process of invading. The only thing Bush and most of his colleagues are suffering from is maybe a guilty conscience in his presidential retirement. Yes, I know guilt can be a difficult thing for a human to deal with. I'm not saying anyone needs to suffer, however, I'm not one of those people who has been in prison or lived on the streets who's had to deal with those conditions either (at least not yet). Heck, Brett Kavanaugh, who wrote some sort of famous defense of the Bush administration's invasions is sitting on the Supreme Court as a judge!

CAN WE STOP CREATING WARS AND TRY TO CREATE PEACE INSTEAD??? THAT IS REALLY ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THIS POINT.

¯_(*_*)_/¯
The Ukraine war began under Biden. So...shouldn't everybody vote for Trump for peace?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Walker wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:35 pmNext ...

Spartacus says, “I am Trump.”
:D
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:49 pmBeing a criminal and mass murderer is part of the job description for US presidents. Bush was far and away the worst of the worst in recent times yet he gets to live out his twilight years in enormous comfort, cosying up to hypocritical wonker celebrities and ex Presidents from both ends of the spectrum. It's a sickening little world we live in. And people wonder why I loathe wonkers so much. There is no justice. Julian Assange has been slowly rotting away for over a decade for what? For exposing the atrocities committed by the US and British war machines.
Yet the US has the fucking nerve to claim to value free speech. Sure it does. And not a whisper from the wonker bullshit factory.
Seymour Hersh got the Pullitzer prize for exposing the My Lai massacre and coverup. What is the difference?
I think the ruse in the West is exposed now...that US Democrats are jailing and persecuting (unjustly) their political opposition.

Because they know they'll lose. It has nothing to do with "Justice", as you mention.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:16 pmWhen the people (the grand jury) examine evidence and find that there is a case to answer, even the big fat elites have to face justice.

Europe followed Trump's trend in Germany in the 1930s.It was not then enough to put Hitler in gaol. It ended badly for the whole world.
HOPEFULLY the courts will do their work and the old fat baby man will not be able to seek high office for the rest of his criminal life.

Thus, the work of the Georgia system of justice is protecting and preserving the Republic.
And you ought to be grateful that it seems to be manageing to do its work, despite death threats to the judge, the prosecutors and codefendants.

If you do not think America democratic then what the FUCK do you think a GRAND JURY is?
I would bet you have not got the slightest clue about what has been going on.
Democrats, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, these are all much bigger criminals than Trump. So why aren't they tried and convicted?
You know that is a big fat lie.
The reason is onvious even to a dickhead like you. The supreme court is loaded with Trumpers. Washington lawyers appointed by Trump have nothing to offer. They have looked at all the evidence and found nothing. So what makes you think they are greater criminals??
I'll tell you why. THe reason is that you believe the BigFatLiar. Trump is a legendary liar and you have swallowed his verbal shit.

It's because America and Western Civilization no longer has equal Justice, and Justice has become weaponized politically.
You are right about equal justice. 40 people who tore down the Capitol on Jan 6th are in jail, but the man who started it is not YET in jail.
Hoepfully he will be since without that happening the US is going to fall into chaos.

How can USA be considered a Democracy when the most popular leader (Trump) isn't allowed to run? Isn't this what Soviet Russia does, persecute political dissidents? How is USA any different than North Korea or any banana republic?
Criminality is not related to popularity. It is part of the constitution that a person trying to overthrow the US government is not allowed to run for high office.
Read the 14th ammendment.
If Trump goes free that is the point the US becomes a banana republic.
If you don't know that then you really need to get your head out of your arse and look at the facts of Trump's life.- his cheating, lying, coruption, sexual abuses, and attempt to overthrow the US state.
Growup, wake up or shut up.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:21 am
Harbal wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:52 pmCriminal.jpg
You mean Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, if you're looking for criminals.
I don't know what these people did wrong, but I know what George Bush did wrong, and you have not mentioned him, for some reason. You are obviously far too biased to be taken seriously.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:30 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:22 pm OK. So Trump, Guiliani, and a few others are going to possibly live for a while, if not the remainder of their lives in a prison designed for high-profile criminals. Those prisons will probably not be the same sort of facilities that most ordinary "lawbreakers" are accustomed to. I've had fellow mentally ill acquaintances tell me of their experiences in jail. Sitting in cells naked having to piss and poop in a hole in the middle of the floor or something and other sorts of things that make me cringe.

Think of all the homeless people on the streets right now who can't even find a shelter to sleep in for more than one night at a time if at all. If Trump and others did indeed do some horrendous damage to our country, then Federal "country club" time (as it's sometimes sarcastically called) is probably the worst they'll get. The Bush administration is responsible for the murder of thousands of Iraqis and dutiful Americans (who volunteered for service) who fought them during the process of invading. The only thing Bush and most of his colleagues are suffering from is maybe a guilty conscience in his presidential retirement. Yes, I know guilt can be a difficult thing for a human to deal with. I'm not saying anyone needs to suffer, however, I'm not one of those people who has been in prison or lived on the streets who's had to deal with those conditions either (at least not yet). Heck, Brett Kavanaugh, who wrote some sort of famous defense of the Bush administration's invasions is sitting on the Supreme Court as a judge!

CAN WE STOP CREATING WARS AND TRY TO CREATE PEACE INSTEAD??? THAT IS REALLY ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THIS POINT.

¯_(*_*)_/¯
The Ukraine war began under Biden. So...shouldn't everybody vote for Trump for peace?
Yeah we should all help Trumps friend, the man that helped him win his presidency Vald Putin.
Because what is most important is that the country should be run by a man who is finacially and morally bankrupt with the strings being pulled by a foreign leader.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:24 am
I agree, anybody with common sense knows Trump is innocent. Western "Justice" system is completely fucked, politicized.
Trump is an imbecile who functions solely on self interest. He is utterly incompetent to be president, and whatever means the U.S. political and legal establishments use to ensure he never gets a second chance at it are justified as far as I am concerned. And of course he isn't innocent, you idiot.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Harbal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:07 am
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:24 am
Trump is an imbecile who functions solely on self interest. He is utterly incompetent to be president, and whatever means the U.S. political and legal establishments use to ensure he never gets a second chance at it are justified as far as I am concerned. And of course he isn't innocent, you idiot.
And Biden has advanced dementia--and that is NOT a conspiracy theory. You can tell just by the way he walks, without listening to the gibberish that comes out of his mouth. His arms just hang there, with his hands turned backwards. His posture is classic dementia. He probably won't be able to talk or swallow by the next election. They will have to wheel him around with tubes.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:49 amCriminality is not related to popularity. It is part of the constitution that a person trying to overthrow the US government is not allowed to run for high office.
Read the 14th ammendment.
If Trump goes free that is the point the US becomes a banana republic.
If you don't know that then you really need to get your head out of your arse and look at the facts of Trump's life.- his cheating, lying, coruption, sexual abuses, and attempt to overthrow the US state.
Growup, wake up or shut up.
Trump is the Government though. The American people elected him as our President. Trump correctly called-out the criminal voting on Election Day, where Democrats had to shut down the Election process (because Trump was far ahead as you will admit), to "bring-in" ballots at 3-4am to flip key states. January 6th protests were peaceful, until Ray Epps whispered in a protestor's ear, this was the first one to breach the Congress. The day before, Trumpsters were calling-out Ray Epps as a Fed, all recorded and documented. Democrats tried to remove Trump from office twice, with two failed impeachments.

So this is all politically motivated, not based on Justice at all. You're too biased and partisan to understand.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:49 amI don't know what these people did wrong, but I know what George Bush did wrong, and you have not mentioned him, for some reason. You are obviously far too biased to be taken seriously.
If you can only view Bush and Trump as doing wrong, and not the people listed, then you like Scupltor, are biased and partisan.

You do not have an impartial and equal view of Justice. You're unfit to weigh-in on these matters. Only bi-partisans and philosophically minded people, should weigh-in, who cannot be swayed heavily to one side or the other.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:15 am
Harbal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:49 amI don't know what these people did wrong, but I know what George Bush did wrong, and you have not mentioned him, for some reason. You are obviously far too biased to be taken seriously.
If you can only view Bush and Trump as doing wrong, and not the people listed, then you like Scupltor, are biased and partisan.

You do not have an impartial and equal view of Justice. You're unfit to weigh-in on these matters. Only bi-partisans and philosophically minded people, should weigh-in, who cannot be swayed heavily to one side or the other.
They are all criminals then. US Presidents are just murderous bastards. Dubya Bush did the most harm globally. Irreparable. A wicked, wicked man. Shame there isn't a hell for him to burn in, but then again it's the human mind that is often the biggest hell. Perhaps he wakes up screaming from nightmares of limbless children. One can only hope.