Should obese people be allowed to have or raise children?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Should obese people be allowed to have or raise children?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:44 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:05 pm
Age wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:45 pm

Okay.

What does the word 'properly' even refer to here, exactly?
What do YOU, AGE, mean by OKAY, here? What EXACTLY do YOU, AGE, mean when you write EXACTLY? What do YOU, AGE, mean by 'HERE' exactly? Why not THERE, or EVERYWHERE? What does AGE mean by WORD? WHAT exactly IS a WORD?
OBVIOUSLY the word 'properly' was NOT USED 'sufficiently' above BECAUSE was is so-called 'proper' to one IS NOT TO "another".

Now, before I proceed to CLARIFY, THANK 'you' for 'your' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here "vegetariantaxidermy".

What I mean by:

'Okay' is that I UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT that what was WRITTEN and SAID here is that one's VIEW or BELIEF.

'Exactly' is PRECISELY, to the one I am asking, or what IS AGREED WITH by EVERYONE.

'Here' is ALWAYS dependent, which WOULD and WILL BE CLARIFIED following QUESTIONING, which would OBVIOUSLY ONLY come from 'those' with CURIOSITY and INTEREST.

Why not 'there' is because I am REFERRING TO 'here'. And, WHERE 'here' IS, EXACTLY, can be VERY DIFFERENT.

'Word', here, are those printed letters seen on the screen in front of you now, which are closer together but which are separated by a larger 'space'.
What, AGE, do you mean here by WHERE? IS it HERE, THERE or SOMEWHERE ELSE? WHAT does 'AGE' mean by CLOSER? 'CLOSER' than WHAT? THE MOON? THE MOON is very CLOSE to US compared to THE SUN, but THE SUN is CLOSE to US COMPARED to BETELGEUSE. WHAT does AGE mean BY OBVIOUSLY? IS THAT not SUBJECTIVE, AGE? HOW is 'AGE' defining 'OBVIOUSLY'? WHAT does 'AGE' mean by 'CURIOSITY'? HOW is 'AGE' measuring this, 'CURIOSITY'? HOW does CURIOSITY differ from 'INTEREST' on the user called 'AGE''s SCALE?

Re: Should obese people be allowed to have or raise children?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am
Age wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:44 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:05 pm

What do YOU, AGE, mean by OKAY, here? What EXACTLY do YOU, AGE, mean when you write EXACTLY? What do YOU, AGE, mean by 'HERE' exactly? Why not THERE, or EVERYWHERE? What does AGE mean by WORD? WHAT exactly IS a WORD?
OBVIOUSLY the word 'properly' was NOT USED 'sufficiently' above BECAUSE was is so-called 'proper' to one IS NOT TO "another".

Now, before I proceed to CLARIFY, THANK 'you' for 'your' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here "vegetariantaxidermy".

What I mean by:

'Okay' is that I UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT that what was WRITTEN and SAID here is that one's VIEW or BELIEF.

'Exactly' is PRECISELY, to the one I am asking, or what IS AGREED WITH by EVERYONE.

'Here' is ALWAYS dependent, which WOULD and WILL BE CLARIFIED following QUESTIONING, which would OBVIOUSLY ONLY come from 'those' with CURIOSITY and INTEREST.

Why not 'there' is because I am REFERRING TO 'here'. And, WHERE 'here' IS, EXACTLY, can be VERY DIFFERENT.

'Word', here, are those printed letters seen on the screen in front of you now, which are closer together but which are separated by a larger 'space'.
What, AGE, do you mean here by WHERE?
To refer to a specific place, which can only be ascertained through a series of clarifying questions. The more specific the questioning by the way the less the series of questioning is needed.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am IS it HERE, THERE or SOMEWHERE ELSE?
This would all depend on the specific statement, and reference. Which, again, is ascertained, and thus becomes known, through clarifying questions.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am WHAT does 'AGE' mean by CLOSER?
Not as far.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am 'CLOSER' than WHAT?
What are 'you' REFERRING TO here, EXACTLY, "vegetariantaxidermy"?

Did I even USE the 'closer' word in my post, which you are replying to here now?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am THE MOON? THE MOON is very CLOSE to US compared to THE SUN, but THE SUN is CLOSE to US COMPARED to BETELGEUSE.
I WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL you CLARIFY which 'closer' word you are even REFERRING TO, EXACTLY?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am WHAT does AGE mean BY OBVIOUSLY?
Easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am IS THAT not SUBJECTIVE, AGE?
Are NOT ALL 'things' 'subjective' and/or 'relative' TO 'the observer'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am HOW is 'AGE' defining 'OBVIOUSLY'?
ONCE AGAIN, aasily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am WHAT does 'AGE' mean by 'CURIOSITY'?
WANTING TO 'LEARN' and 'UNDERSTAND'. Which, OBVIOUSLY, leads to BECOMING WISER'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am HOW is 'AGE' measuring this, 'CURIOSITY'?
Here, in this forum, by the AMOUNT OF Truly OPEN QUESTIONING to "other's" views, in relation to, the AMOUNT OF JUST EXPRESSING one's OWN views.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am HOW does CURIOSITY differ from 'INTEREST' on the user called 'AGE''s SCALE?
NOT much AT ALL.

If one is Truly CURIOS to LEARN MORE, then they WILL SHOW 'this' INTEREST by ASKING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, from a Truly OPEN perspective. OR, if one is Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING MORE, then they WILL SHOW 'this' CURIOSITY by, again, ASKING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, from a Truly OPEN perspective.

Also, THANK you FOR the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here. They are ALL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, and ALWAYS.