The War Machine, and A Very Curious Silence

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: The War Machine, and A Very Curious Silence

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:44 am [got upset by what I wrote and replied pretending he knows something only he knows and no one else does because he didn't pay attention in logic class (assuming he's been to college yet)]

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:47 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:44 am [got upset by what I wrote and replied pretending he knows something only he knows and no one else does because he didn't pay attention in logic class (assuming he's been to college yet)]
LOL I NEVER got so-called 'upset' about absolutely ANY 'thing' that 'you' WROTE nor SAID here "gary childress'.

And,

1. As I have SAID, PREVIOUSLY, 'I' AM the LEAST so-called 'educated' one here.

2. I just POINTED OUT and SHOWED WHY 'you', adult human beings, Wrongly PRESUME that the words 'hell' and 'heaven' are in relation to 'your' so-called :post deaths'.

3. I NEVER 'pretended' ANY such 'thing' as 'you' CLAIMED here.

4. 'your' so-called 'logic" here could NOT be MORE Innacurate and ILLOGICAL, itself.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:38 am 2. I just POINTED OUT and SHOWED WHY 'you', adult human beings, Wrongly PRESUME that the words 'hell' and 'heaven' are in relation to 'your' so-called :post deaths'.
I apologize for misunderstanding you. Let's just put aside the topic of "heaven" and "hell" until we actually discover that we can both verify they even exist. We'll stow it in the file for latter discussion, along with unicorns.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:45 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:38 am 2. I just POINTED OUT and SHOWED WHY 'you', adult human beings, Wrongly PRESUME that the words 'hell' and 'heaven' are in relation to 'your' so-called :post deaths'.
I apologize for misunderstanding you. Let's just put aside the topic of "heaven" and "hell" until we actually discover that we can both verify they even exist.
But I have already discovered that can already verify that they both exist.

And verify in a way that is irrefutable.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:45 am We'll stow it in the file for latter discussion, along with unicorns.
And it was this way of thinking, that is; I do not yet know something so noone else could ever know it or I believe it is false therefore it must be false, why these people back then took so long to discover what can actually be verified here, irrefutably.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:34 am Perhaps IC or AJ can chime in with their expert opinions on the new anti-war side of the Republicans (since they apparently have their ears more to the ground on the largely poorly educated evangelical masses)?
I wish I could. I was rounding out the 37th chapter of The Course where I deal on élite geo-political issues and offer even Nostradamus-level predictions — with Venn diagrams and everything — when 6 black Suburbans appear in front of our house and drones are circulating.

I can’t risk my fortune just to defend the ignorant multitudes and their irrational timidity so I immediately capitulated. Anyway there’s Gog and Magog and besides I can quite well use the additional $110,000.00 a month hush-money — so I put up a Ukrainian flag on the lawn and a Biden in ‘24 sign.

Now I think we could win a nuclear exchange if it comes to that.

It’s an issue of priorities, you see.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:57 am
I apologize for misunderstanding you. Let's just put aside the topic of "heaven" and "hell" until we actually discover that we can both verify they even exist.

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:45 am We'll stow it in the file for latter discussion, along with unicorns.
And it was this way of thinking, that is; I do not yet know something so noone else could ever know it or I believe it is false therefore it must be false, why these people back then took so long to discover what can actually be verified here, irrefutably.
OMG! When you respond to one of my posts, Age, please do the courtesy to talk TO me and not ABOUT me. You're no more perfect than I am. Please don't pretend to be.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:59 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:34 am Perhaps IC or AJ can chime in with their expert opinions on the new anti-war side of the Republicans (since they apparently have their ears more to the ground on the largely poorly educated evangelical masses)?
I wish I could. I was rounding out the 37th chapter of The Course where I deal on élite geo-political issues and offer even Nostradamus-level predictions — with Venn diagrams and everything — when 6 black Suburbans appear in front of our house and drones are circulating.

I can’t risk my fortune just to defend the ignorant multitudes and their irrational timidity so I immediately capitulated. Anyway there’s Gog and Magog and besides I can quite well use the additional $110,000.00 a month hush-money — so I put up a Ukrainian flag on the lawn and a Biden in ‘24 sign.

Now I think we could win a nuclear exchange if it comes to that.

It’s an issue of priorities, you see.
Yes. Yes. You win. Agent Chomsky (the really long sleeper) apparently came through for you guys.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Chomsky, breathing new life into dictators who kill their adversaries. At least they haven't stooped to the level of American presidents. I agree.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:00 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:57 am

OMG! When you respond to one of my posts, Age, please do the courtesy to talk TO me and not ABOUT me.
So, you write, 'Let's just put aside the topic of "heaven" and "hell" until we actually discover that we can both verify they even exist.'

And,

I talk TO you by SAYING, 'I have already discovered that I can already verify that they both exist.

And verify in a way that is irrefutable.'

To which you completely IGNORED, but now go on about wanting 'me' to talk TO 'you'.

What MORE could have I SAID, TO you, before you REALIZED that I was talking TO you?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:00 am You're no more perfect than I am.
I NEVER even thought that I was, let alone said absolutely ANY to portray NOR suggest 'this'.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:00 am Please don't pretend to be.
I NEVER have.

WHY did you ASSUME such RIDICULOUS 'thing' as 'this'?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:32 am WHY did you ASSUME such RIDICULOUS 'thing' as 'this'?
Oh, I don't know. Us inferior thinkers develop substandard views that are wrong such as when I told you that you were no more perfect than I am. And now here you have taught me the error of my ways! That you are no better than I am! I will try better not to be wrong next time. All my statements above were completely false!

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:37 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:32 am WHY did you ASSUME such RIDICULOUS 'thing' as 'this'?
Oh, I don't know. Us inferior thinkers develop substandard views that are wrong such as when I told you that you were no more perfect than I am. And now here you have taught me the error of my ways! That you are no better than I am! I will try better not to be wrong next time. All my statements above were completely false!
What are you going on ABOUT now? I have NEVER EVER thought, let alone SAID, that I am better then absolutely ANY one, NOR that ALL of your statements above were completely false.

you have SAID, 'Let's just put aside the topic of "heaven" and "hell" until we actually discover that we can both verify they even exist.'

Now, I have ALREADY discovered that we can both verify that they exist, so would you like to again discuss the topic of 'heaven' and 'hell'?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:40 am Now, I have ALREADY discovered that we can both verify that they exist, so would you like to again discuss the topic of 'heaven' and 'hell'?
I would love to, Age. Can we postpone the discussion for another day?

I feel like I'm in communion with the True God. If I am right and it is the True God, and if the True God is benevolent, then through my agnosticism, God is telling me to act insane. The time is just right and God has called all his lambs together to become rabbits with vicious pointy teeth!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:40 am Now, I have ALREADY discovered that we can both verify that they exist, so would you like to again discuss the topic of 'heaven' and 'hell'?

I feel like I'm in communion with the True God. If I am right and it is the True God, and if the True God is benevolent, then through my agnosticism, God is telling me to act insane. The time is just right and God has called all his lambs together to become rabbits with vicious pointy teeth!!

What are you on about now this time.

What we have here is a clear demonstration of where and when BELIEF will NOT even allow one to just CHALLENGE 'another" one, let alone to CLARIFY 'things'.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:25 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 am

What are you on about now this time.

What we have here is a clear demonstration of where and when BELIEF will NOT even allow one to just CHALLENGE 'another" one, let alone to CLARIFY 'things'.
I'll tell you exactly what I'm up to when I become famous.

¯\_(*_*)_/¯
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

But not too famous. Just the right amount of famous.