The true left is not woke

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

popeye1945

Re: The true left is not woke

Post by popeye1945 »

popeye1945 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:37 am
Consul wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:31 am
popeye1945 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:20 am

Tell me your theory on how this workerism through process came to be, it seems particular to the west, much of the world is laughing their asses off. How does such chaos as multi-genderism and victimhood come about if not what I feel I watched develop? The height of militant feminism and it anti-male stance then uniting with the gay movement, and a general belief that all damaged people were victims of the middle-aged white male. You've got the floor, who do you think were the shaker and movers?
Feminism wants to de-patriarch society, to end male dominance over women, which I consider as a laudable political goal. If "feminizing" society means establishing the equality of the sexes, what's wrong with it?

FYI: By "woke feminism" I don't mean second-wave feminism but third-wave feminism with its postmodern "natural sex doesn't matter (or doesn't even exist)" attitude and its "intersectional" inclusion of "transwomen"—about which "gender-critical" feminists of the older type (the ones called "TERFS" by their enemies) aren't happy at all, because natural sex as an objective state of the body still matters to them and their feminist cause.
It's the world of the absurd is it not?