(Growing) Block of Universe

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Cerveny

(Growing) Block of Universe

Post by Cerveny »

See the attachment, plaese…
Maybe I should add "(Local 3D) Presence (Liquid?)"
Attachments
Growing Block of Universe
Growing Block of Universe
4CD41BE2-A267-499F-A9CD-A22C57CE924E.jpeg (52.14 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
Last edited by Cerveny on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: (Growing) Block of Universe

Post by Age »

Is there a point to the attachment?

It is surely a VERY Wrong perception of the ACTUAL Universe, Itself.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

The attachment took up a lot of time.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:00 pm The attachment took up a lot of time.
If we imagine the growing past as a four-dimensional sphere, then time (the direction of its growth) is perpendicular to the surface of this sphere. Just like "rays". At each point on the three-dimensional surface of the past (i.e. the present), it generally heads/runs in a different direction…
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

What about the Hairy Ball Theorem?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_ball_theorem

Wouldn't that mess with your theory of 3D present point topography via causality, if that's 4D time.... because it would induce relativity independent of causality. A second type of causality.

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:00 am
commonsense wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:00 pm The attachment took up a lot of time.
If we imagine the growing past as a four-dimensional sphere, then time (the direction of its growth) is perpendicular to the surface of this sphere.
Imagining that the Universe is growing would be synonym of imagining that the sun revolves around the earth, which would be totally pointless from the outset.

Especially considering just how SIMPLE and EASY the ACTUAL Truth IS here to SEE CLEARLY, and UNDERSTAND.
Cerveny wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:00 am Just like "rays". At each point on the three-dimensional surface of the past (i.e. the present), it generally heads/runs in a different direction…
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

The time as a kind of orthogonal coordinate to space is apparently a meaningless construction. "Time" is only a local perception of the universal flow of events / causality…
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Constantine wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 pm What about the Hairy Ball Theorem?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_ball_theorem

Wouldn't that mess with your theory of 3D present point topography via causality, if that's 4D time.... because it would induce relativity independent of causality. A second type of causality.
I used the shape of the past as a 4-D sphere only as an example. It is clear that the local topology of its surface (that is, the present) has a 3D topology, and the total volume of the past is finite...
BTW, as for the surface of a 3-D sphere eg. an ant running on such a surface, does not need any poles (special points) for its moving…
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Will this have plate tectonics? And by plate I meant a force in addition to the ones listed acting out, causing the causality to cause? A unmoved mover of sorts?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Robert Petty's translation of Numenius of Apamea (the cheaper translation is absolute crap, don't buy it).

You have a few parallels, but also differences.

https://www.amazon.com/Fragments-Numeni ... 733&sr=8-1

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:25 pm The time as a kind of orthogonal coordinate to space is apparently a meaningless construction. "Time" is only a local perception of the universal flow of events / causality…
The word 'time' refers to the measuring of the duration between perceived events.

Are you under some sort of DELUSION that there is some other 'thing', in the Universe, SOMEWHERE, that the word 'time' could refer to, EXACTLY?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Constantine wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:06 pm Will this have plate tectonics? And by plate I meant a force in addition to the ones listed acting out, causing the causality to cause? A unmoved mover of sorts?
When I think about the growth of a block of Universe (of the past), I believe that its "surface tension" is related to the usual conservation laws: transverse, tangential stress is related to conservation of momentum, and orthogonal stress is related to conservation of energy… So I believe that the surface of the past (of the causal Universe) is smooth. It is smoothed by surface tension, that also “synchronises” local times.
In this context, let’s recall the “principles of indeterminacy”, which long or large excesses suppressing...