What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:14 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:04 amWhere's the vomit emoji when you need one? Could you be any more nauseating?
Not the romantic type then...?! :lol:
I didn't realise that being a smug, annoying dimwit was 'romantic'. In that case you are correct. I'm not.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:22 am

I didn't realise that being a smug, annoying dimwit was 'romantic'. In that case you are correct. I'm not.
There is a cure for smug annoying dimwits everywhere. Projectile vomit them out of your system. There's nothing like a good chucking -up session for ridding one of their own self-manufacturing poison. :)

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:33 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:38 pmWHY do ALL of 'you', adults, even WANT to be 'adored'?

WHY have 'you' ALL become so 'insecure' or 'self'-loathing that 'you' now WANT to be 'adored' BY "others"?
Adoration of the male or female form/species has nothing to do with being insecure or self-loathing, what a weird thing to think. How typically assumptive of you, you idiotic twit.

How the heck can a man or a woman ever look at each other and not adore them for who they are, is unthinkable to me. I simply cannot imagine how men and women are not totally WOWed by each other.
I have no intention to own or possess them, but I can very easily adore them, at a distance, if the desire arises in me, which it often does. Sometimes I do get very strong feelings like I want to wrap them up in cotton wool and own them and look after them just like I would with a newborn baby I've just given birth to. But that's just me, the way I feel about the human species.

As a female, when I look at the male of the human species, I just want to adore them. That doesn't mean I want to own them or possess them. I just look at them and think WOW, what a magnificent creature. If by any chance a man comes into my life, I have noticed I barely have any resistence or complaint to them being in my presence, why, because I permit and allow them to be with me, why, because I adore them. But not because I want them to adore me back, I just happen to adore being in the company of men, I adore the opposite sex, that are different to me as a woman. I find men absolutely fascinating and full of mystery and intrigue that arouse me beyond belief, it's something I am not even making happen, this arousal and interest in them just happens spontaneously and naturally, it is never forced. I love to experience all they have to offer, and knowing they are a different and completely unique species. I love to look at them as I love to look at a butterfly or a bluetit on a bird feeder. And I am fairly sure men feel the same about women, but I cannot be absolutely sure about that, but if I was a man, then I would certainly want to adore women and be happy to be in their company sharing what they bring to life as the magnificient unique being they are as well.
So, what was the reason WHY you WANT to be 'adored', by "others"?

And, do you 'adore' ALL men, or just SOME?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:54 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:31 pmLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

This FITS IN PERFECTLY WITH YOUR OTHER ABSOLUTELY DISTORTED and TWISTED BELIEF that some groups (societies) can be 'educated' whereas others can NOT, to the same degree.
Can a gorilla or monkey be educated to the same degree as a human?
No.

But this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER AT ALL to do with what you ACTUALLY WROTE, and SAID, and what you were REFERRING TO, EXACTLY.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:54 am If no, then you're wrong, and there is no "distortion" or "twisted belief".
I am SUPPOSEDLY 'wrong' ABOUT 'what', EXACTLY?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:54 am Rather the distortion and twisted belief is the exact-opposite as you indicate...that humans can *NOT* be educated equally.
But I do NOT have this BELIEF AT ALL.

What would even make you BEGIN to ASSUME such ANOTHER Truly DISTORTED and TWISTED 'thing' here?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:54 am ...and they can't.
This is what you ACTUALLY WROTE, and SAID:

'some individuals and groups of people (societies) can be 'educated' whereas others cannot to the same degree.'

SO, which groups of people (societies) can be 'educated', AND, which other groups of people CAN, supposedly and allegedly by you, NOT be 'educated', to the same degree?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 amI have great empathy and deep compassion for men. I adore them totally, I personally think they are worthy of being adored by women as their complementary opposite, and vice versa, women are worthy of being adored by men. I mean what is to stop us bringing each other the most blissful joy and happiness that life can offer, there is nothing to stop us from making this happen between us. Often, we choose not to create this harmony because we are fearful of rejection and of not being good enough, even though we are more than good enough, if only we believe in ourselves to be capable of being the best versions of ourselves any time we choose to do so.

Men and women, are each other, in different form that's all, we make the greatest team, as there is security and saftey in numbers. It's a beautiful cosy relationship, like a soothing warm fire on a cold winters evening, just waiting to happen, if and only when it is really understood that it will and can be absolutely possible for all of us. Sadly, we fail to make it happen, most of our lives.

Where there is conflict or envy or resentment between the two sexes, is when one feels at though one is more superior over the other. In reality both are equally superior magnificent beings. But we do not believe in ourselves to be magnificent so we recoil and retreat to the safety of our solitude and aloneness where we cannot be hurt. Never knowing that we can love each other without ever needing to hurt each other. All we need to do is love the other as we love ourself, and that's not too difficult to do in my personal experience.

Men just want to be adored by women, and women want to be adored by men, that's all. And who can blame them for wanting that, there are two of us just waiting for the fireworks to ignite in each other, and we choose to ignore it most of the time. It's like walking into a candy store full of sweets and then just walking out again without ever desiring to eat the sweets.

If we cannot do this for each other, when we are more than capable of giving each other constant states of pleasure and enjoyment,then it's just going to be a sad and pityful world,where men then resort to doing something about their longing to be adored by women, in wanting to become like the woman himself, and the only way he can obtain the closeness to a woman is by becoming one himself, this is what I think is going on in our society today, ok I could be wrong, but this is what I think, not that I am right..and that works for women too, they become butch and masculine, or even lesbian in order to obtain their desire to be like men, and to adore the man that is in them, even though they be woman. Same goes for homosexual males, they are just desiring to be close to both their male and female aspects of themselves. We need each other, and yet spend most of our lives repulsing and repelling each other further and further apart from our ultimate dream which is to just get along in perfect harmony and bliss.

I might not have explained this properly or as I intended, but this is just my personal opinion, I understand it's just my way of looking at the nature of men and woman, doesn't mean it's right or true, for everyone, I know that.
The romantic-idealist-optimist meter is maxing out here...

The "problem" is that people reject one-another, for all sorts of reasons. Individuals are incompatible with some types. And some persons are so anti-social, rotten, cruel, deplorable, that everybody hates them, and they hate everybody. There is no "one-size-fits-all" solution to male-female compatibility, let alone human compatibility.
YET one post earlier to SAY and WRITE more or less the EXACT OPPOSITE to a DIFFERENT 'responder', where you CLAIM:

Of course it matters why.

1) You're on a philosophy forum where all causes (all reasons-why) are investigated.
2) If you don't know the cause, the why, then how would you ever hope to change the behavior?

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am When it comes to Sex, it is especially vicious. Female rejection means...your genes do not get passed into the next generation. It means extinction.
'Extinction' of 'what', EXACTLY?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am Her sexual approval is the difference between Life and Death, Mortality and Immortality.
Of 'what', EXACTLY?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am I mean, consider an example like Hairball, a lifetime of rejection and being laughed at, scorned by women, has left him an empty husk of a man...

Nobody wants to end up like him.
YOUR CLAIMS here "wizard22" are just MORE ABSURD, MORE DISTORTED, and MORE TWISTED.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:44 amblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
TL,DR

Age, it means that men and women can be trained for specific tasks based on their genders.

It means that men have gone hunting and brought in meat-protein for tens of thousands of years.

It means that women select which male genes pass into a new generation.

If you can't understand these sentences, then just log off this website right now, save me and yourself a lot of time.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:16 am
I do not want to be adored by others. I want to adore others. Not be adored by them. I adore men and women, and maybe, I'm not certain, but other men and women want to adore each other as well, but I cannot know if they want to for sure,I can only know that I want to adore them.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:16 amAnd, do you 'adore' ALL men, or just SOME?
As a fully fledged sexual adult human being, I adore all men. Why, because men are adorable, just like butterflies and kittens, and bluetits on birdfeeders, and that's my personal opinion, I just happen to adore my own species, both men and women, but that doesn't imply I want to fuck them or possess them or crave their attention, or want them to adore me.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am The romantic-idealist-optimist meter is maxing out here...
Speak for yourself, but personally, I'm not in the slightest bit romantic, not interested in idealisms, not interested in optimisms, I don't even like the idea of romance, it's just a cringe worthy idea to me. Urgh!

I just like what I see, and see what I like, I know exactly what I want and don't want in life. I have zero interest in small talk, don't respond to fake wooing or seduction techniques... For me, physical and sexual attraction is there instantly or it is not, and that's all I need to listen to. I just know how my own feelings work, and so far they have never let me down. I know who is right for me and who isn't. I instantly know I'm going to have a good time with a certain type of the opposite sex.
For how long?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am There is no need for fancy fake frills or flowers or fumbling chat-up small talk, just instant spontaneous natural thrill for me, when it's there naturally without pretence or force.

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 amThe "problem" is that people reject one-another, for all sorts of reasons. Individuals are incompatible with some types. And some persons are so anti-social, rotten, cruel, deplorable, that everybody hates them, and they hate everybody.
I agree, I personally wouldn't dream of jumping into bed with just anyone, I would have to like them a very very very lot first.

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am There is no "one-size-fits-all" solution to male-female compatibility, let alone human compatibility.
I agree.
BUT 'you' ADORE 'men' right?

If yes, then 'this' could refer to SOME or ALL 'men' right?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 amWhen it comes to Sex, it is especially vicious. Female rejection means...your genes do not get passed into the next generation. It means extinction. Her sexual approval is the difference between Life and Death, Mortality and Immortality.
I've absolutely no idea what you are talking about here.

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 amI mean, consider an example like Hairball, a lifetime of rejection and being laughed at, scorned by women, has left him an empty husk of a man...

Nobody wants to end up like him.
How do you know Harbal has ended up like what you have described here, have you actually met him in real life? do you know him that well?

I have a partner, and I must say, he has completed me as a woman, he is my complementary opposite. I absolutely adore him to death. I live in a constant state of awe and wonder every second of the day just knowing him and being intimate with him, and I will die a very happy fullfilled woman thanks to knowing him, and sharing my life with him.
Have you SAID absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL previously here, in this forum, which could have been construed as something like; you live alone, and that you like it that way?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am I can honestly say, this man has made life very sweet and worth living, and will die a totally satisfied and lucky woman just having had the good fortune and opportunity to being given this experience to share a portion of my life with him.
How long have 'you' known 'this man'?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am I might never have found him, who knows how these chance meetings occur, but I am so ecstatic I did find him. Life for me was all about being partnered with someone like him, and I am so thankful every day that my life was able to turn out exactly the way I wanted it to.
So, what is the reason you WISH you were NOT born, EXACTLY?

Or, do you NOT wish 'this' ANYMORE?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am Although it could have been a lot different, I might never have met him but nothing would have changed for me, I would still have been the same old me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am I have a partner, and I must say, he has completed me as a woman, he is my complementary opposite. I absolutely adore him to death. I live in a constant state of awe and wonder every second of the day just knowing him and being intimate with him, and I will die a very happy fullfilled woman thanks to knowing him, and sharing my life with him.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amHave you SAID absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL previously here, in this forum, which could have been construed as something like; you live alone, and that you like it that way?
Yes, I have said that, I do indeed live alone, and I like it that way.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am I might never have found him, who knows how these chance meetings occur, but I am so ecstatic I did find him. Life for me was all about being partnered with someone like him, and I am so thankful every day that my life was able to turn out exactly the way I wanted it to.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amSo, what is the reason you WISH you were NOT born, EXACTLY?
Because sometimes I hate being alive.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amOr, do you NOT wish 'this' ANYMORE?
I would very much like to have never existed, this is true, but since I do exist there is nothing I can do about that now. I still have thoughts about how it would have been better to have not existed, but that does not in any way change the life I am having right now which is being lucky enough to be sharing a life with the most perfect partner for me, one I am very much in love with, and that's just an adorable feeling, in my opinion.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:44 amblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
TL,DR
Here we have the TYPICAL RESPONSE, back in the days when this was being written, from one who was CAUGHT OUT, and in NO WAY could COUNTER NOR REFUTE the ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE PROOF that was PROVIDED.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am Age, it means that men and women can be trained for specific tasks based on their genders.
WHAT DOES THE 'it' WORD EVEN REFER TO, EXACTLY?

you SUPPOSEDLY did NOT READ ANY 'thing' I SAID and WROTE, so, AGAIN, what is the 'it' here even REFERRING TO, EXACTLY?

AND, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, 'what', specific tasks, can 'men', supposedly, be TRAINED FOR, which 'women', supposedly, can NOT? And, vice-versa, what can 'women' be TRAINED FOR that 'men', supposedly, can NOT?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am It means that men have gone hunting and brought in meat-protein for tens of thousands of years.
I am STILL WAITING TO LEARN WHAT YOUR 'it' is even REFERENCING here.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am It means that women select which male genes pass into a new generation.
'It' seems to MEAN and REFER to a FEW 'things' TO you.

And are you here AT ALL suggesting that 'men' do NOT select which 'female' genes pass into a new generation?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am If you can't understand these sentences, then just log off this website right now, save me and yourself a lot of time.
But WHEN, and IF, you EVER DO CLARIFY what the 'it' words are REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, then WE WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR sentences here BETTER. BUT, WE WILL STILL WAIT to SEE if 'you' could even JUST BEGIN to START EXPLAINING here.

BECAUSE even though the WORDS you WRITE and USE here ARE VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND, HOW 'they' could ACTUALLY FIT IN WITH what IS ACTUALLY True ONLY 'you' ALONE could so-call "understand" here, "wizard22".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Speak for yourself, but personally, I'm not in the slightest bit romantic, not interested in idealisms, not interested in optimisms, I don't even like the idea of romance, it's just a cringe worthy idea to me. Urgh!

I just like what I see, and see what I like, I know exactly what I want and don't want in life. I have zero interest in small talk, don't respond to fake wooing or seduction techniques... For me, physical and sexual attraction is there instantly or it is not, and that's all I need to listen to. I just know how my own feelings work, and so far they have never let me down. I know who is right for me and who isn't. I instantly know I'm going to have a good time with a certain type of the opposite sex.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amFor how long?
What do you mean for how long?

How long for what?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:16 am
I do not want to be adored by others.
Okay.

BUT, when you SAID and WROTE THE WORDS:

Men just want to be adored by women, and women want to be adored by men, that's all.

Do you MEAN that 'you' are NEITHER A 'man' NOR A 'woman'? Or, do you MEAN some 'thing' ELSE here?

BECAUSE CLAIMING 'women want to be adored by men, that is all', but THEN 'you' WRITING CLAIMING that, 'I do NOT want to be adored by others', can ONLY MEAN a couple of 'things'. So, which ONE does 'this' MEAN, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 am I want to adore others.
I KNOW you SAID 'this' BEFORE. I ASKED you ANOTHER CLARIFYING QUESTION regarding this ALSO, by the way.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 am Not be adored by them. I adore men and women, and maybe, I'm not certain, but other men and women want to adore each other as well, but I cannot know if they want to for sure,I can only know that I want to adore them.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:16 amAnd, do you 'adore' ALL men, or just SOME?
As a fully fledged sexual adult human being, I adore all men. Why, because men are adorable, just like butterflies and kittens, and bluetits on birdfeeders, and that's my personal opinion, I just happen to adore my own species, both men and women, but that doesn't imply I want to fuck them or possess them or crave their attention, or want them to adore me.
Okay. There would be a few many people in Life who would appreciate KNOWING that 'you' do ADORE 'them'.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am I have a partner, and I must say, he has completed me as a woman, he is my complementary opposite. I absolutely adore him to death. I live in a constant state of awe and wonder every second of the day just knowing him and being intimate with him, and I will die a very happy fullfilled woman thanks to knowing him, and sharing my life with him.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amHave you SAID absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL previously here, in this forum, which could have been construed as something like; you live alone, and that you like it that way?
Yes, I have said that, I do indeed live alone, and I like it that way.
Okay.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amSo, what is the reason you WISH you were NOT born, EXACTLY?
Because sometimes I hate being alive.
For ANY particular reason?
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amOr, do you NOT wish 'this' ANYMORE?
I would very much like to have never existed, this is true, but since I do exist there is nothing I can do about that now.
Okay, but on first glance 'these words of yours' appear to COMPLETELY CONTRADICT 'your other words' about;
I live in a constant state of AWE and WONDER every second of the day just knowing him and being intimate with him, and I will die A VERY HAPPY FULFILLED WOMAN thanks to knowing him, and sharing my life with him.

Well to me anyway.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:10 pm I still have thoughts about how it would have been better to have not existed, but that does not in any way change the life I am having right now which is being lucky enough to be sharing a life with the most perfect partner for me, one I am very much in love with, and that's just an adorable feeling, in my opinion.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:13 pm

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 amFor how long?
What do you mean for how long?
For a 'length of duration'.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:13 pm How long for what?
You SAID that 'you' KNOW HOW your OWN 'feelings' work, and that SO FAR 'they' have NEVER let 'you' down. BUT, considering you had said that you LIVED ALONE, previously, I took 'this' to mean that you did NOT have a so-called 'partner' ANYMORE, (but you have CLARIFIED this now anyway), anyhow, by CLAIMING that you OWN 'feelings' had NEVER let you down, SO FAR, to me implied that the FIRST guy you saw, and 'felt' this one IS 'the one' meant that you were STILL WITH 'that one'. Which you may well STILL be, now that you have CLARIFIED that you do ACTUALLY STILL have a 'partner'.

So, the 'how long' was in reference to 'the one', or 'ones', that I thought you were NOT WITH, ANYMORE.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am
it means that men and women can be trained for specific tasks based on their genders.
Why not based on their preferences?
It means that men have gone hunting and brought in meat-protein for tens of thousands of years.
I remember my mother going down to the shops two or three times a week and bringing back meat protein. She only did it for fifty years or so, though.
It means that women select which male genes pass into a new generation.
Women do seem to be better at that sort of thing. My wife always used to select the paint colour when we decorated; God knows what the house would have looked like had it been left to me. :|