Gravity differently

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Cerveny

Re: Gravity differently

Post by Cerveny »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:46 am
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:35 am Unfortunately, I am obsessed with the questions "Why.." Please do not answer me (or possibly) with what is written in physics textbooks. I studied physics...
What do you expect to find on this forum, in this thread, that's more valuable than what you can find in physics textbooks?
When I presented some of my opinions on physics forums, for example that Einstein was wrong, I was banned. Unfortunately, pupils became believers and physics became faith :( Here at least occasionally I come across someone who is willing to agree with me on something and think about some of my opinions. Presenting here allow me to reformulate and sort out some opinions, refresh my lousy English and believe that my view of the "thing" may have some inspiring potential (at least as far as poetry is concerned :)
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:49 am
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:35 am Unfortunately, I am obsessed with the questions "Why.." Please do not answer me (or possibly) with what is written in physics textbooks. I studied physics...
What do you expect to find on this forum, in this thread, that's more valuable than what you can find in physics textbooks?
When I presented some of my opinions on physics forums, for example that Einstein was wrong, I was banned. Unfortunately, pupils became believers and physics became faith :( Here at least occasionally I come across someone who is willing to agree with me on something and think about some of my opinions. Presenting here allow me to reformulate and sort out some opinions, refresh my lousy English and believe that my view of the "thing" may have some inspiring potential (at least as far as poetry is concerned :)
Are you seeking to have your ideas be considered a real contender with standard contemporary physics, or are you satisfied with just the sort of stuff you get out of places like this?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Are you seeking to have your ideas be considered a real contender with standard contemporary physics, or are you satisfied with just the sort of stuff you get out of places like this?
No, in principle I am internally satisfied with the (naturally subjective;) superiority over the physics mainstream. When I see the nonsensical attempts to “graft” the mostly debatable GTR into the microworld (QM), it doesn’t even take much work. I owe this forum the opportunity to compare and sort out my ideas and intuitions. I just hope I don’t upset my colleagues too much...
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:43 pm No, in principle I am internally satisfied with the (naturally subjective;) superiority over the physics mainstream. When I see the nonsensical attempts to “graft” the mostly debatable GTR into the microworld (QM), it doesn’t even take much work. I owe this forum the opportunity to compare and sort out my ideas and intuitions. I just hope I don’t upset my colleagues too much...
So you're comfortable just feeling superior about it, even if nobody else in the world who would be capable of recognizing that superiority ever discovers it?

Don't you have any sort of feeling that, if you were wrong, you would want to find out? Or are you comfortable with the possibility of feeling this superiority your whole life, dying, and having just been wrong the whole time?

Post by Age »

OF COURSE some of what "einstein" said and wrote IS Wrong. And just AS OBVIOUS is you would get BANNED from 'physics forum' for just POINTING this Fact OUT. Just like you would get BANNED from a "christian" forum if you were to go there and INFORM them that some of what is said about "jesus" IS Wrong.

you are Right, pupils of 'physics' become BELIEVERS, just like pupils of 'religion' become BELIEVERS. And it is those type of BELIEVERS who are Truly CLOSED to what the ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

Also, 'philosophy forum' is WHERE one WOULD COME to find out WHY answers.

But FIRST the ACTUAL Truth of what ACTUALLY HAPPENS and OCCURS NEEDS to be UNDERSTOOD, BEFORE WHY 'they' TAKE PLACE becomes UNDERSTOOD AS WELL.

And WHEN 'physics textbooks' TELL you that the Universe BEGAN, with a 'big bang', and there ARE BELIEVERS who BELIEVE this NONSENSE, then the IRREFUTABLE reason WHY the Universe IS, the way 'It' IS, can NEVER COME-TO-LIGHT, TO and FOR 'those people'.

Just like WHEN 'religious books' TELL you that the Universe BEGAN, with God, and there ARE BELIEVERS who BELIEVE this NONSENSE, then the IRREFUTABLE reason WHY the Universe IS, the way 'It' IS, also can NEVER COME-TO-LIGHT, TO and FOR 'those people'

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:35 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:15 pm
Cerveny wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:44 pm
The widely accepted sientific theories has gotten us nowhere for a hundred years, which makes me think about things. Naturally, this presupposes certain knowledge and creative potential…
In physics alone....

This is an OP that, I would say, requires the presence of Age. Or perhaps 'deserves' is a better verb.
Thank you very much for the list of physical discoveries, you are really very kind, quantum mechanics is nice, but I have, for example, a big problem with

- expansion of "nothing" (GTR)
- determinism, the missing "arrow of time" (STR)
- the creation of the universe from nothing
- point "black hole"
- missing gravitational repulsion (GTR)
- "dark" matter (GTR)
- by time dilation... (twin paradox) (STR)
- …
OF COURSE one would have a 'problem'/issue with these 'things' because as they stand they are OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, or Incorrect.

And, HOW to FIX them is Truly VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY INDEED. However, finding 'those' to EXPLAIN the 'FIX' is a LOT HARDER.
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:35 am But mainly I lack at least an attempt at an explanation of, e.g.
- speed limiting mechanism in general (on c)
- only a limited spectrum of elementary particles
- only discrete values ​​of charge, spin...
- annihilation (to nothing...)
- …

Unfortunately, I am obsessed with the questions "Why.."
The WHY of Everything IS VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to FIND, and KNOW. That is; ONCE the 'other stuff' IS ALREADY KNOWN.
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:35 am Please do not answer me (or possibly) with what is written in physics textbooks. I studied physics... Growing block of univerese, crystalic structure of aether with deffects (elementary particles) can somehow answer it…

Post by Age »

When I presented some of my opinions on physics forums, for example that Einstein was wrong, I was banned. Unfortunately, pupils became believers and physics became faith :( Here at least occasionally I come across someone who is willing to agree with me on something and think about some of my opinions.
I will suggest here that if you would like people to agree with you, then you have to AT LEAST ANSWER the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED, TO you, in regards to what you SAY and CLAIM here.

For example, in your very first sentence here in your opening post you STATE and CLAIM:
It is obvious that matter in general is rising, AND, moving towards the Future.

Now I have made a couple of attempts to get you to CLARIFY what you mean by 'this'. BUT I am STILL WAITING.

So, If you REALLY want "others" to agree with you, then you FIRST NEED TO CLARIFY "yourself". Because 'I' for one am NOT just going to agree with you UNTIL I OBTAIN CLARITY FIRST. Is this UNDERSTOOD by you?

For all I KNOW EVERY thing you ARE SAYING, CLAIMING, and MEANING here could be 100% True, Right, AND Correct. BUT, WITHOUT GAINING ACTUAL CLARITY of what you are ACTUALLY MEANING, then I would NEVER KNOW.

For example, WHEN you SAY and CLAIM 'matter in general is RISING', at first glance to me I do NOT KNOW what you ARE ACTUALLY MEANING, which is WHY I ASKED you FOR CLARIFICATION. And, UNTIL you CLARIFY I am NOT going to AGREE that 'in general, matter RISES'.

I do NOT even YET KNOW what the 'rises' word is IN RELATION TO, EXACTLY.
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:49 am Presenting here allow me to reformulate and sort out some opinions, refresh my lousy English and believe that my view of the "thing" may have some inspiring potential (at least as far as poetry is concerned :)
If you REALLY want to REFORMULATE and SORT OUT your views/opinions, then I suggest that you BEGIN by ANSWERING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS ASKED to you.

SIMPLE REALLY.

you SAY and CLAIM that 'it is OBVIOUS that 'matter', in general, IS RISING. Well I will INFORM you that 'it' is NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL, TO me. Well NOT YET ANYWAY. And, UNTIL you EXPLAIN "your" OBVIOUS view and perspective here I may well NEVER SEE the 'obviousness' of 'this' AT ALL.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 pm

When I presented some of my opinions on physics forums, for example that Einstein was wrong, I was banned. Unfortunately, pupils became believers and physics became faith :( Here at least occasionally I come across someone who is willing to agree with me on something and think about some of my opinions.
I will suggest here that if you would like people to agree with you, then you have to AT LEAST ANSWER the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED, TO you, in regards to what you SAY and CLAIM here.

For example, in your very first sentence here in your opening post you STATE and CLAIM:

Now I have made a couple of attempts to get you to CLARIFY what you mean by 'this'. BUT I am STILL WAITING.

So, If you REALLY want "others" to agree with you, then you FIRST NEED TO CLARIFY "yourself". Because 'I' for one am NOT just going to agree with you UNTIL I OBTAIN CLARITY FIRST. Is this UNDERSTOOD by you?

For all I KNOW EVERY thing you ARE SAYING, CLAIMING, and MEANING here could be 100% True, Right, AND Correct. BUT, WITHOUT GAINING ACTUAL CLARITY of what you are ACTUALLY MEANING, then I would NEVER KNOW.

For example, WHEN you SAY and CLAIM 'matter in general is RISING', at first glance to me I do NOT KNOW what you ARE ACTUALLY MEANING, which is WHY I ASKED you FOR CLARIFICATION. And, UNTIL you CLARIFY I am NOT going to AGREE that 'in general, matter RISES'.

Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:49 am Presenting here allow me to reformulate and sort out some opinions, refresh my lousy English and believe that my view of the "thing" may have some inspiring potential (at least as far as poetry is concerned :)
If you REALLY want to REFORMULATE and SORT OUT your views/opinions, then I suggest that you BEGIN by ANSWERING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS ASKED to you.

SIMPLE REALLY.

you SAY and CLAIM that 'it is OBVIOUS that 'matter', in general, IS RISING. Well I will INFORM you that 'it' is NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL, TO me. Well NOT YET ANYWAY. And, UNTIL you EXPLAIN "your" OBVIOUS view and perspective here I may well NEVER SEE the 'obviousness' of 'this' AT ALL.
Let's say matter replicates into new Planck layers/sediments of time. Such as a screw dislocations do it in growing crystal, for example… Now please excuse me, I get up for work in six hours;)

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:43 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 pm

SIMPLE REALLY.

Let's say matter replicates into new Planck layers/sediments of time.
We could say 'this', but if 'we' did, then I, for one, would have absolutely NO idea what 'this' could even mean.
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:43 pm Such as a screw dislocations do it in growing crystal, for example… Now please excuse me, I get up for work in six hours;)
you are excused but I STILL have absolutely NO idea AT ALL what 'this' could even be referring to, let alone KNOWING what 'it' could even mean.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

If you want to follow my creations, you need to understand, at least in outline, what a "growing block universe theory" is - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growing_block_universe
In my opinion, the universe (the past) grows / crystallizes by Plancks steps during quantum interactions. Furthermore, spacetime has a crystalline structure where its structural defects are elementary particles. Some types of structural defects (screw dislocations) are difficult to smooth out and they are replicated (and even spin) during crystal growth.