Existential Ontological Critique of Law

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skepdick

Re: Existential Ontological Critique of Law

Post by Skepdick »

upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:43 pm
Skepdick wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:26 pm
upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:16 pm
Now, perhaps the monitors will notice your radically horridly abusive misconduct.
I am sure they will also notice it was merely in response to your incessant abuse aimed at me.

Justifiable self defense!
No. If and when there is a review of your posts to me it will be plain that you began and continually insulted me...
If and maybe.

Mean while you have undermined your entire thesis by running to the authorities and seeking protection from the law.
upsurgent

Post by upsurgent »

upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:16 pm
Now, perhaps the monitors will notice your radically horridly abusive misconduct.
I am sure they will also notice it was merely in response to your incessant abuse aimed at me.

No. If and when there is a review of your posts to me it will be plain that you began and continually insulted me...

No, as usual, you are wrong. I turned your horrid abuse in.
upsurgent

Post by upsurgent »

Skepdick wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:48 pm

If and maybe.

Mean while you have undermined your entire thesis by running to the authorities and seeking protection from the law.
No, this is not governmental public law herein, only private insistence upon total civility...
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:53 pm
If and maybe.

No, this is not governmental public law herein, only private insistence upon total civility...
It is exactly the same principles in action.

Written rules. Codes of conduct. Violations thereof. Enforcement.

The aggrieved insists to have been wronged by some action which violates some rule for acceptable behavior, no?

The usual social dynamics.
upsurgent

Post by upsurgent »

Skepdick wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:55 pm
upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:53 pm
If and maybe.

It is exactly the same principles in action.

Written rules. Codes of conduct. Violations thereof. Enforcement.

The aggrieved insists to have been wronged by some action which violates some rule for acceptable behavior, no?

The usual social dynamics.
[/quote
You have been radically and totally uncivil and insulting, then cursing. If you were actually physically present to me in person, you would have had your stupid-a - - stomp--... Although, nonetheless, you have exhibited some measure of sense, and, hence, won some minor measure of respect...
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:08 pm You have been radically and totally uncivil and insulting, then cursing. If you were actually physically present to me in person, you would have had your stupid-a - - stomp--... Although, nonetheless, you have exhibited some measure of sense, and, hence, won some minor measure of respect...
Your victim/persecution complex seems to be a recurring theme in your posts.

My “lack of civility” is merely a reciprocation of your own behaviour. All triggered by your uncharitable accusation..
upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:53 pm You are making a logically fallacious and, hence, wholly invalid argumentum ad hominem against my radically superlative intellect...and, are failing to distinguish the ontic from the ontological.
upsurgent

Post by upsurgent »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:29 am
upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:08 pm You have been radically and totally uncivil and insulting, then cursing. If you were actually physically present to me in person, you would have had your stupid-a - - stomp--... Although, nonetheless, you have exhibited some measure of sense, and, hence, won some minor measure of respect...
Your victim/persecution complex seems to be a recurring theme in your posts.

My “lack of civility” is merely a reciprocation of your own behaviour. All triggered by your uncharitable accusation..
upsurgent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:53 pm You are making a logically fallacious and, hence, wholly invalid argumentum ad hominem against my radically superlative intellect...and, are failing to distinguish the ontic from the ontological.
Owning a philosophical perspectival view that is able to see the ontological unintelligibility of law, does not constitute a victim/persecution complex, it constitutes merely a capacity for pertinent critical thinking...
You have lots of good sense, otherwise, you are foibled on account of a rash and unkind unobjective tendency to attack persons personally...
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

upsurgent wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:03 am Owning a philosophical perspectival view that is able to see the ontological unintelligibility of law, does not constitute a victim/persecution complex, it constitutes merely a capacity for pertinent critical thinking...
You have lots of good sense, otherwise, you are foibled on account of a rash and unkind unobjective tendency to attack persons personally...
Such great capacity you have for thinking that ontology is unintelligible to you.