humor and being ''WOKE''

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: humor and being ''WOKE''

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:10 pm Lesbians now have to get their breasts lopped off, have testosterone pumped into them, and call themselves 'men' to be in the 'cool club'.
And the Feminists now have to watch while their former gains in sports or in employment are handed over to men-in-dresses.

But this is to be expected. The Left always devours its own.

Now that trans is in, Feminism is out and Lesbianism is on its way out. Soon to come, more extreme dysfunctions...self-mutilation, pedophilia, infanticide and euthanasia are already in the waiting room, and outside the door will be much worse even than those things. You can be sure of it. And no sooner does the public grant one of these new entities status as "normal," and the Left will declare it the new "oppressor," and destroy it, demanding some new demon be admitted and "normalized." It's utterly predictable.

That's because neo-Marxism is only capable of hating and destroying. In fact, that is essential to its "dialectical" view of "progress." It always needs an enemy and a conflict, or it's out of gas.

So as soon as you become mainstream...you're it. :shock:
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

“… a revolutionary in every bedroom cannot fail to shake up the status quo. And if it is your wife that is revolting, you can't just split to the suburbs. Feminism, when it truly achieves it's goals, will crack through the most basic structures of our society.” — Shulamith Firestone
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:09 pm AND ANOTHER

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/63gnycUepmY
What an idiot. All he's doing is pointing out that people used to call Chinese people 'Chinamen', which is actually true. I doubt if any Chinese gave a flying rat's arsehole anyway.
Do you know what Chinese call white people in China? Didn't think so. What about Japanese? Are they only complimentary terms? What about 'great white all-knowing master of the planet'? Isn't that what 'wokie' means?
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:10 pm Lesbians now have to get their breasts lopped off, have testosterone pumped into them, and call themselves 'men' to be in the 'cool club'.
And the Feminists now have to watch while their former gains in sports or in employment are handed over to men-in-dresses.

But this is to be expected. The Left always devours its own.

Now that trans is in, Feminism is out and Lesbianism is on its way out. Soon to come, more extreme dysfunctions...self-mutilation, pedophilia, infanticide and euthanasia are already in the waiting room, and outside the door will be much worse even than those things. You can be sure of it. And no sooner does the public grant one of these new entities status as "normal," and the Left will declare it the new "oppressor," and destroy it, demanding some new demon be admitted and "normalized." It's utterly predictable.

That's because neo-Marxism is only capable of hating and destroying. In fact, that is essential to its "dialectical" view of "progress." It always needs an enemy and a conflict, or it's out of gas.

So as soon as you become mainstream...you're it. :shock:
Now you are just trolling. Are you saying that women's rights is 'The Left'? This mythical, all-encompassing 'Left' that you keep referring to yet refuse to define?

Women don't need religioturds to 'help' them in this anyway. Religious nuts are only a hindrance, and their motives are completely fucked up.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:08 pm
But now there's no justice in you being offended by anything anybody says about them. You say you don't even know who's being spoken about.
I am offended by dishonesty, regardless of where it is coming from, or who is intended to be disadvantaged by it.
Funny. I already said who I thought they were...and I'm not hesitant to repeat it.

I said: the Cultural Marxists particularly, and also their many 'useful' uninformed followers, hangers on and conformists who do what the CM's tell them, but don't even know what ideology their following with such zombie-like trust. But we can be even more specific: they include the outright Marxists, the self-declared "trained Marxists" that lead groups like BLM, the academics (mostly in the "studies" studies, and in education) who are neo-Marxists, the opportunist business leaders and politicians who see in promoting neo-Marxism the opportunity to bilk and subdue the masses (like the WEF or BlackRock), most of the legacy mass media functionaries (BBC, CNN, CBC...), and the many brainless followers they've fooled and recruited at the popular level, including former leaders in many unions and in public education...I could go on, but there's a nice little list.
Okay, so it's basically anyone whose political stance you don't like. Whether it be the BBC, or BLM, you make no distinction, they all hate concepts like reason, truth, logic, objectivity, science, history and independent judgment. I am used to your distortions when it comes to religion, but, even though it is annoying, it is relatively trivial, or at least to me it is, but politics is different. Politics affects us all, whether we are involved in it or not. You are an example of a very worrying modern trend of taking political propaganda outside of places like Russia and China to stratospheric heights of deceitfulness.
So I know what "Left" I'm speaking about. And you'll find that nothing I've said about them isn't verifiably true.
Neither will I find that it is verifiably true, because I have an aversion to being led up the garden path.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to lie down, our discourse on this matter has left me feeling quite sickened by your conduct.
vegetariantaxidermy

It's easy to see how messed up all of this is when the immensely rich and powerful 'trans' cult has conned govts. into the 'sex self ID' bullshit, so that effectively 'women's' rights have become 'men's rights'. How can women now say that they want to retain women-only spaces, when that is going to legally include any predatory pervert/con artist who claims to 'identify as a woman' and decides he wants to invade them?
Anything that was once 'male exclusive' is now obsolete. So-called 'transwomen' are now pushing to have the 'trans' part removed as 'hate speech' and thus force everyone to refer to (and fully accept) them as just 'women'.

'Woman' is not a fetish. 'Woman' is not a mental illness.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:22 pm

What an idiot. All he's doing is pointing out that people used to call Chinese people 'Chinamen',
And Chinkies, but I don't know how they spelt it. The Japanese were Japs, and probably still are behind closed doors.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:01 pm

What an idiot. All he's doing is pointing out that people used to call Chinese people 'Chinamen',
And Chinkies, but I don't know how they spelt it.
I didn't know that, and don't care. Is it 'hate speech' that I couldn't give a flying hedgehog's arsehole?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:08 pm

I didn't know that, and don't care. Is that 'hate speech'?
No, I don't think it's hate speech, it's just what people tend to do with foreigners when no one is lecturing about how wrong it is. There were all sorts of names for all sorts of people of different races when I was a kid, and I'm sure it was the same in your country. I don't really care, either.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:22 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:08 pm

I didn't know that, and don't care. Is that 'hate speech'?
No, I don't think it's hate speech, it's just what people tend to do with foreigners when no one is lecturing about how wrong it is. There were all sorts of names for all sorts of people of different races when I was a kid, and I'm sure it was the same in your country. I don't really care, either.
In every country. White supremacists like Sculptor don't care when 'lesser humans' do it because they 'don't know any better' and it's up to 'great white gods' like him to set the moral standard.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:28 pm Are you saying that women's rights is 'The Left'?
Yes, from the "second wave" types forward, and definitely with the "third wave." First wave, no.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:27 pm White supremacists...
Who are you speaking of? Who are these "supremacist" "whites"?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Harbal wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:49 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:08 pm
But now there's no justice in you being offended by anything anybody says about them. You say you don't even know who's being spoken about.
I am offended by dishonesty, regardless of where it is coming from, or who is intended to be disadvantaged by it.
Nobody is. There is no dishonesty. There can be no dishonest statements about fictional entities, and you insist that "the Left" is a fictional entity.

So you're swatting at shadows.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

IC, for all I know, there's a God. And God is pissed at me because I don't worship him or praise him for the world I'm living in. I can't worship or praise the creator of everything that is with honesty in my heart. I can abstain from killing other human beings. I can eat fewer cows or kill fewer roaches with bug spray or pesticides but I can't find joy in a world full of suffering beings. And I can't 'love' a God who supposedly made this world the way it is. Basically, all I'm capable of doing is killing and bringing suffering to other living beings for my own survival.

My advice, keep worshiping God. Maybe God will spare you from greater suffering than those of us who don't worship him. Maybe he'll grant you the status of "last human being standing", or worse yet, maybe he'll grant me the status of "last human being standing". Whether we're the first or last to go, doesn't seem to make a big difference--only the fact that we're going to go and we know we're going to go. As human beings, we fear that which we are incapable of avoiding. That makes no sense to me, but whatever.

Fuck it! Maybe AJ is right. Perhaps it's better to be blown up in a warrior's blaze of glory than die whimpering and cowering under my own bed sheets. I don't know. Some say Socrates deliberately egged on the jury in his trial forcing them to give him a death sentence from which he would refuse to flee because Socrates had realized there was no more reason for him to live, no more reason to fight for survival or struggle against the inevitable at some other being's expense. Maybe that's what Christ ultimately did too. Maybe it's better to die at the hands of injustice than to kill others in the name of injustice. I have no idea. And I really don't think I should want to know.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:38 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:27 pm White supremacists...
Who are you speaking of? Who are these "supremacist" "whites"?
Wokism is the new white supremasism.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.