INDEX - shifted..wots going on!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

INDEX - shifted..wots going on!

Post by attofishpi »

Maybe it's just my compooter but I keep accidentally clicking on "Philosophy Now magazine" and I end up on this weird website that seems to know stuff about philosophical matters.

It must be driving Skepdick insane!

** Maybe they should change the colour of "Philosophy Now magazine"..?

:D
promethean75

Re: INDEX - shifted..wots going on!

Post by promethean75 »

stop this madness. when u click the magazine link now by accident u then try to click board index real quick to stop it but the page has already loaded and when your finger lands, it lands on categories, so now u have to go back two pages instead of one becuz you've loaded the categories page.
attofishpi

Re: INDEX - shifted..wots going on!

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:16 am stop this madness. when u click the magazine link now by accident u then try to click board index real quick to stop it but the page has already loaded and when your finger lands, it lands on categories, so now u have to go back two pages instead of one becuz you've loaded the categories page.
Sounds like you need the good ol' days of dial up internet back!

What I always found funny on the magazine site, when I use the TV browser and point to click on "Forum" it scrolls to the left, then you gotta chase it with the crappy TV pointer and b4 you get to click "Forum" it scrolls back to the right!!

Im doing nothing today, incapable I broke my M-F rule last night. Honestly, check out the stories channel "MrBallen" on utube - well researched some awful shit happens to people out there. Story about the way a guy died on a North Sea oil rig----arghh!! This guys vids > 6M views - bloody good story teller, and he's a USAdian!! One I can actually put up with. :)

So that's my day planned, couch sitting watching a story teller.