The Contradiction of the Point

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: The Contradiction of the Point

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:49 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:06 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

I have NEVER NOT UNDERSTOOD that 1 equals a thing and 0 equals nothing.

WHY did you EVEN BEGIN TO ASSUME that what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE here referred to those two numbers?

MAYBE IF you GO BACK and START AGAIN you MIGHT SEE and UNDERSTAND WHERE and WHY you GOT SO FAR OFF TRACK.

We WILL WAIT, TO SEE.
Don't speak of 'us' by using the term 'we'. I find your conversation pointless.
But 'you', "eodnhoj7", were NOT included in that 'we' here. OBVIOUSLY, 'you' have, ONCE AGAIN, gone completely OFF TRACK here.

AGAIN, when I used the 'number' word I was NOT referring to YOUR USE of just 1 and 0. Do you NOW COMPREHEND?

AND, 'we', meaning "others" BESIDES 'you', WILL WAIT, to SEE, if you do GO BACK and RE-READ what was written here AND do come to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND WHERE and WHY you GOT SO FAR OFF TRACK.

What you FIND or DO NOT FIND 'pointless' is of NO REAL CONCERN here.
If it is of no concern then you would not have responded. Face it age you are not convincing and clarifying others of anything.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:06 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:03 pm

Don't speak of 'us' by using the term 'we'. I find your conversation pointless.
But 'you', "eodnhoj7", were NOT included in that 'we' here. OBVIOUSLY, 'you' have, ONCE AGAIN, gone completely OFF TRACK here.

AGAIN, when I used the 'number' word I was NOT referring to YOUR USE of just 1 and 0. Do you NOW COMPREHEND?

AND, 'we', meaning "others" BESIDES 'you', WILL WAIT, to SEE, if you do GO BACK and RE-READ what was written here AND do come to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND WHERE and WHY you GOT SO FAR OFF TRACK.

If it is of no concern then you would not have responded. Face it age you are not convincing and clarifying others of anything.
1. I NEVER SAID that 'it' was of no concern.

These people, back then, were SO BLINDED by their ALREADY GAINED ASSUMPTIONS and ALREADY OBTAINED BELIEFS that they, LITERALLY, could NOT SEE NOR COMPREHEND the ACTUAL words that I SAY and WRITE here, even though I go out of my way to highlight and emphasize SOME words for 'them' with capital letters.

2. I will say 'this' ONCE MORE, I am NOT here to 'convince' ANY one of ANY 'thing'. ALSO, I WILL 'clarify' absolutely ANY or EVERY 'thing' to absolutely ANY one who IS Truly INTERESTED in G.U.T.O.E. as 'it', Itself, illustrates and thus provides an absolutely Accurate and PERFECTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR PICTURE of the ACTUAL Truth of 'things', which 'so far' NO one has refuted.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 am

These people, back then, were SO BLINDED by their ALREADY GAINED ASSUMPTIONS and ALREADY OBTAINED BELIEFS that they, LITERALLY, could NOT SEE NOR COMPREHEND the ACTUAL words that I SAY and WRITE here, even though I go out of my way to highlight and emphasize SOME words for 'them' with capital letters.

2. I will say 'this' ONCE MORE, I am NOT here to 'convince' ANY one of ANY 'thing'. ALSO, I WILL 'clarify' absolutely ANY or EVERY 'thing' to absolutely ANY one who IS Truly INTERESTED in G.U.T.O.E. as 'it', Itself, illustrates and thus provides an absolutely Accurate and PERFECTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR PICTURE of the ACTUAL Truth of 'things', which 'so far' NO one has refuted.
1. "What you FIND or DO NOT FIND 'pointless' is of NO REAL CONCERN here.
2. The actual truth of things is that if something is a thing it is relative as it must connect and/or contrast to something else if it is to have identity. As relative it is true under some circumstances and false under others. Looking at the totality of circumstances a thing is simultaneously true and false thus is absurd. A thing is a contradiction as it must stand apart from something else if it is to have an individual identity.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:07 pm

YES, 'this' IS, EXACTLY, what I POINTED OUT, TO you.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:07 pm 2. The actual truth of things is that if something is a thing it is relative as it must connect and/or contrast to something else if it is to have identity.
LOL This is HOW ABSOLUTELY CLOSED 'you' REALLY ARE here "eodnhoj7".

If you EVER BECOME INTERESTED in LEARNING, and/or DISCOVERING, MORE or ANEW, then just let me KNOW, and I WILL HELP you.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:07 pm As relative it is true under some circumstances and false under others. Looking at the totality of circumstances a thing is simultaneously true and false thus is absurd. A thing is a contradiction as it must stand apart from something else if it is to have an individual identity.
If 'this' is what you WANT to BELIEVE is true, then, by ALL MEANS, please CARRY ON TO CONTINUE.

And, PLEASE do NOT let absolutely ANY 'thing' I SAY or SHOW do otherwise.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

PeteOlcott's analogy is apt ... something about a baker not being able to make cake with red bricks ... not the baker's fault, obviously.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:11 am PeteOlcott's analogy is apt ... something about a baker not being able to make cake with red bricks ... not the baker's fault, obviously.
And yet you can make a cake with red bricks...red bricks are cakes of clay.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:13 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:11 am PeteOlcott's analogy is apt ... something about a baker not being able to make cake with red bricks ... not the baker's fault, obviously.
And yet you can make a cake with red bricks...red bricks are cakes of clay.
Nice! I hope PeteOlcott responds appropriately.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Now I know what all this is about - something that's in itself a point + the classical royal pai in the arse. Can you believe our luck!?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:29 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:07 pm 2. The actual truth of things is that if something is a thing it is relative as it must connect and/or contrast to something else if it is to have identity.

If you EVER BECOME INTERESTED in LEARNING, and/or DISCOVERING, MORE or ANEW, then just let me KNOW, and I WILL HELP you.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:07 pm As relative it is true under some circumstances and false under others. Looking at the totality of circumstances a thing is simultaneously true and false thus is absurd. A thing is a contradiction as it must stand apart from something else if it is to have an individual identity.
If 'this' is what you WANT to BELIEVE is true, then, by ALL MEANS, please CARRY ON TO CONTINUE.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:49 pm

Okay, I will NOW.

your turn.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:57 am

Okay, I will NOW.

your turn.
If a line is a division of a point, thus resulting in infinite points between said divided point, then the point is self divided, as it only results in itself when divided, thus it is a contradiction.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:33 pm

Okay, I will NOW.

your turn.
If a line is a division of a point, thus resulting in infinite points between said divided point, then the point is self divided, as it only results in itself when divided, thus it is a contradiction.
Okay.

Now that I have learned that you BELIEVE the above here is true, what happens?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:35 am

Okay, I will NOW.

your turn.
Okay.

Does it matter if it is a contradiction?

What happens with your knowledge?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:30 pm

Okay.

In relation to what, exactly?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:30 pm What happens with your knowledge?
Nothing much, really
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:57 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:30 pm

Okay.

In relation to what, exactly?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:30 pm What happens with your knowledge?
Nothing much, really
Then answering your question doesn't matter as it would become part of your knowledge.