Hello Philosophers!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

StateCraftPress

Hello Philosophers!

Post by StateCraftPress »

Firstly - sorry for my English. It is not my native.
My name is Mareks. I am from Latvia. I am crafting a new Social Order. That's because my alias is - StateCraft. Based on the unnoticed consequences of a particular law of physics, it is possible to describe the processes in the Universe, in a somewhat unusual way, answering many philosophical questions in parallel. By understanding better – what a Human is, and probably - from where it is coming, it is possible to create a new Social Order.
My background is in journalism. I was so interested to find out what is behind Human expression I started to learn everything from scratch and that led me to craft something not really ordinary which only open minded philosopher can appreciate through critical analysis and discussion, especially if on another side of the table is not an academically educated scientist or philosopher...
„Whether you can observe a thing or not depends on the theory which you use. It is the theory which decides what can be observed.“ Albert Einstein.
As an example - if You will take out a 5-year-old child outdoors and will show the location of the sun at 7 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, etc and will ask what's going out, the child will say that sun is moving in skies. This was a fact for many centuries till Copernik came up with another theory. Only when the child learns about every planet in the Sun's system, their trajectories and the theory about heliocentrism he will be able to understand that the Earth and other planets are moving around the Sun.
Hypothesis and theories try to explain everything around us.
But what if a theory is not correct? I would like to highlight - the theory is not wrong, it is incomplete, and thus the whole picture is inadequate.
During college time I was excited by Plato's La Republica. In my country, it is translated as "Ideal State". Based on this inspiration I started to work for a national newspaper as a criminal reporter. My motto was - veni, vidi, vici. My understanding at that time was - it is impossible to cook an omelet without beating an egg. But human lives and destinies, though not eggs are just as fragile as eggs...
Over the course of many months, several criminal cases and legal proceedings were brought against me. Chief of the criminal police, invited to work in the police. I refused, with the motivation that I would not be able to remain silent about the injustice I would encounter. I worked for newspapers, and TV stations and even tried the radio. Left journalism because of censorship.
At one point in front of me, a person expressed herself. I saw not a human I saw the "clock's gear mechanism", which led to that expression. In that expression, I was just a trigger. I was really excited about what I saw and decided to find out everything about it and describe it.
So Plato's idea about the "Ideal State", how to craft it and that person's "clock's gear mechanism" expression was the reason I started to learn everything from scratch - physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, astrology, anthropology, history, archaeology, geography, economics, law, criminology, political science, philosophy, medicine, linguistics, sociology, psychology, anatomy, botany, neurobiology, different types of religions, embryology, ecology, genetics, geology, Fitopatalogy, sport sciences, etc.
Unlike students for whom grades were and are more important, my sole interest was to understand and describe.
Please note and I would like to highlight - I am not an expert in those fields. I was digging to understand, to find out how everything is interconnected to explain human expression.
Social Order is all about Human Expressions. Trying to understand the various manifestations of human behavior, I came to the same thing every time – Energy. In an effort to understand Energy, I began to re-study Physics & Chemistry. There is the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that Energy changes from one form to another, but its total amount does not change. It is known that the universe consists of many different particles, and therefore this means that these particles “must know” how to absorb and transfer energy to one another. This means that – Energy intake/transfer mechanisms must be built into them. In order to clarify this, as a representative of the mass media - journalist, I approached the Scientist of the Physics Department of the Academy of Science with the question – do physicists know these mechanisms, to which I received the answer – no, physics does not know these mechanisms and it is a question of Philosophy. So here I am.
Based on the unnoticed consequences of a Law of conservation of Energy, I have crafted a hypothesis, to explain Human origin in a different way than it is currently. Also as a consequence of the Law of Conservation of energy, Universe currently is described and visualized in an incomplete way.
So I came to This Philosopher Forum to introduce this hypothesis, hear Your opinions, and develop it further. As in example with a child - Only when the child learns about every planet in the Sun's system, their trajectories, and the theory about heliocentrism he will be able to understand that the Earth and other planets are moving around the Sun - we will understand truth when all particles will be incorporated into one theory.

Re: Hello Philosophers!

Post by Age »

StateCraftPress wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:23 pm Firstly - sorry for my English. It is not my native.
My name is Mareks. I am from Latvia. I am crafting a new Social Order. That's because my alias is - StateCraft. Based on the unnoticed consequences of a particular law of physics, it is possible to describe the processes in the Universe, in a somewhat unusual way, answering many philosophical questions in parallel. By understanding better – what a Human is, and probably - from where it is coming, it is possible to create a new Social Order.
My background is in journalism. I was so interested to find out what is behind Human expression I started to learn everything from scratch and that led me to craft something not really ordinary which only open minded philosopher can appreciate through critical analysis and discussion, especially if on another side of the table is not an academically educated scientist or philosopher...
„Whether you can observe a thing or not depends on the theory which you use. It is the theory which decides what can be observed.“ Albert Einstein.
As an example - if You will take out a 5-year-old child outdoors and will show the location of the sun at 7 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, etc and will ask what's going out, the child will say that sun is moving in skies. This was a fact for many centuries till Copernik came up with another theory. Only when the child learns about every planet in the Sun's system, their trajectories and the theory about heliocentrism he will be able to understand that the Earth and other planets are moving around the Sun.
Hypothesis and theories try to explain everything around us.
But what if a theory is not correct? I would like to highlight - the theory is not wrong, it is incomplete, and thus the whole picture is inadequate.
During college time I was excited by Plato's La Republica. In my country, it is translated as "Ideal State". Based on this inspiration I started to work for a national newspaper as a criminal reporter. My motto was - veni, vidi, vici. My understanding at that time was - it is impossible to cook an omelet without beating an egg. But human lives and destinies, though not eggs are just as fragile as eggs...
Over the course of many months, several criminal cases and legal proceedings were brought against me. Chief of the criminal police, invited to work in the police. I refused, with the motivation that I would not be able to remain silent about the injustice I would encounter. I worked for newspapers, and TV stations and even tried the radio. Left journalism because of censorship.
At one point in front of me, a person expressed herself. I saw not a human I saw the "clock's gear mechanism", which led to that expression. In that expression, I was just a trigger. I was really excited about what I saw and decided to find out everything about it and describe it.
So Plato's idea about the "Ideal State", how to craft it and that person's "clock's gear mechanism" expression was the reason I started to learn everything from scratch - physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, astrology, anthropology, history, archaeology, geography, economics, law, criminology, political science, philosophy, medicine, linguistics, sociology, psychology, anatomy, botany, neurobiology, different types of religions, embryology, ecology, genetics, geology, Fitopatalogy, sport sciences, etc.
Unlike students for whom grades were and are more important, my sole interest was to understand and describe.
Please note and I would like to highlight - I am not an expert in those fields. I was digging to understand, to find out how everything is interconnected to explain human expression.
Social Order is all about Human Expressions. Trying to understand the various manifestations of human behavior, I came to the same thing every time – Energy. In an effort to understand Energy, I began to re-study Physics & Chemistry. There is the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that Energy changes from one form to another, but its total amount does not change. It is known that the universe consists of many different particles, and therefore this means that these particles “must know” how to absorb and transfer energy to one another. This means that – Energy intake/transfer mechanisms must be built into them. In order to clarify this, as a representative of the mass media - journalist, I approached the Scientist of the Physics Department of the Academy of Science with the question – do physicists know these mechanisms, to which I received the answer – no, physics does not know these mechanisms and it is a question of Philosophy. So here I am.
Based on the unnoticed consequences of a Law of conservation of Energy, I have crafted a hypothesis, to explain Human origin in a different way than it is currently. Also as a consequence of the Law of Conservation of energy, Universe currently is described and visualized in an incomplete way.
So I came to This Philosopher Forum to introduce this hypothesis, hear Your opinions, and develop it further. As in example with a child - Only when the child learns about every planet in the Sun's system, their trajectories, and the theory about heliocentrism he will be able to understand that the Earth and other planets are moving around the Sun - we will understand truth when all particles will be incorporated into one theory.
And, 'this one theory' is already known as the 'Theory Of Everything' (the TOE) or the 'Grand Unified Theory' (the GUT), or what I like to call the 'Grand Unified Theory Of Everything (the GUTOE).

Now, there is nothing I can see in what you wrote above here to not agree with, nor to not accept, however if you want to hear opinions and/or further develop regarding your hypothesis, then you have to actually introduce your hypothesis here, which I, for one, eagerly await.