CHECK IN THREAD

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: CHECK IN THREAD

Post by attofishpi »

Love ya work prom. This is Gazza's thread...give Gazza a job.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

We'll do another deck skirt but this one's gonna have em runnin horizontal... a lot better looking than those vertical ones if u aks me.

rsz_1img_20230603_140451040_hdr.jpg
rsz_1img_20230603_140451040_hdr.jpg (55.79 KiB) Viewed 1304 times

rsz_1img_20230603_140506855_hdr.jpg
rsz_1img_20230603_140506855_hdr.jpg (51.93 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:07 pm Love ya work prom. This is Gazza's thread...give Gazza a job.
Gazza has a job. I just started back this week to 40 hours after doing a couple 30 hour weeks as a preliminary. I do wish I had skill as a carpenter, though. I'd rather be able to build my own home than potentially have to beg for someone else to do so.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

no. you will never ever ever have or build your own home gary so u just forget about that right now becuz...

"... the super rich put their money into property (as an investment, not as a home); that has forced a rise in property prices around the world, particularly in the developed economies" - R. Lichtenstein
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:21 am no. you will never ever ever have or build your own home gary so u just forget about that right now becuz...

"... the super rich put their money into property (as an investment, not as a home); that has forced a rise in property prices around the world, particularly in the developed economies" - R. Lichtenstein
Too bad for them then that the property market crashed. How sad...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

now what u can do is move up here and let your good name and credit and my wallet team up to get a duplex house where u get the upstairs and i get the downstairs or vice versa. I'll pay the majority of the rent if u can get us in there. I work almost every other day but I designate at least one night a week for college chick night, which is when i endeavor to bring back two or more hotties from the bar to entertain with drinks, drugs, lively conversation and, circumstances permitting, sexual relations of some kind. 

Now listen u can't self deprecate and explain how miserable u are on college chick night, Gary. U gotta be a cool, disinterested and somewhat mysterious type who acts like he's in no hurry when I got these girls around bro. Basically u gotta be a sigma male so just follow my lead and do what I do.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:34 am now what u can do is move up here and let your good name and credit and my wallet team up to get a duplex house where u get the upstairs and i get the downstairs or vice versa. I'll pay the majority of the rent if u can get us in there. I work almost every other day but I designate at least one night a week for college chick night, which is when i endeavor to bring back two or more hotties from the bar to entertain with drinks, drugs, lively conversation and, circumstances permitting, sexual relations of some kind. 

Now listen u can't self deprecate and explain how miserable u are on college chick night, Gary. U gotta be a cool, disinterested and somewhat mysterious type who acts like he's in no hurry when I got these girls around bro. Basically u gotta be a sigma male so just follow my lead and do what I do.
College chicks are too young for me. Could you imagine them bringing me home to introduce me to their parents? There's no way I'm going to refer to another man of my approximate age as "dad". :shock:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

that is not at all how it works in 2023 man. a fifty year old guy who's in shape, independent and single, and who wants to entertain 20-30 year old women, will have no problem finding em. lemme tell ya it's precisely the drama free no obligation relationship with older men who want to spend money and have fun, that half those bitches are lookin for. sugar babies, gary. that's what they want to be in their 20s.

their boyfriends are always so irritating and exhausting that eventually this frustration combines with the liberating forces of post-modernism and they don't want commitment anymore. girls is players too, Gary.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

What you know bout livin on the top?
Penthouse suites, lookin down on the ops?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:56 am that is not at all how it works in 2023 man. a fifty year old guy who's in shape, independent and single, and who wants to entertain 20-30 year old women, will have no problem finding em. lemme tell ya it's precisely the drama free no obligation relationship with older men who want to spend money and have fun, that half those bitches are lookin for. sugar babies, gary. that's what they want to be in their 20s.

their boyfriends are always so irritating and exhausting that eventually this frustration combines with the liberating forces of post-modernism and they don't want commitment anymore. girls is players too, Gary.
I'm looking more for a lasting and intimate friendship with a woman. But maybe you are right. Perhaps all I can really be is a sugar daddy for a diva (or whatever) who wants to live the "high life". I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to women and a sucker for a pretty face. No doubt I deserve what I get. :oops:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Besides, I can't really help anyone live the "high life". So I should probably come down from the clouds anyway. :|
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

How is everyone this evening?

It's 7:42 in the evening where I am. I had dinner, it was lasagna and garlic bread. Mom cooked, We both ate and it was a great meal. Then I played a game on the computer. Unfortunately, my computer uses electricity and the lasagna had beef in it. Dessert was Jello gelatin with whipped cream topping. I think that brings the total disposal tally for this evening's dinner to part of a living being digested, some fossil fuel burned, a pasta box, a jello box, a mozzarella cheese wrapper, and almost a box containing "Texas Toast" (aka garlic bread). I think we still have a few pieces of the "Texas Toast" left so that box has not been discarded yet. I've used the facilities to alleviate myself a few times (I have bladder issues) and flushed so that's fresh water down the drain.

Overall I accomplished nothing of great significance to humanity other than to remain another day in the world to be here for Mom while Dad is gone.

I wonder if Nietzsche had any idea there would be global climate change potentially generated by humans on Earth?

I remember a saying of his concerning a day "having lots of pockets" or something like that--that there was much to do to keep him occupied. Wow! Just think if N had lived with computers. He could have E-published and used E-mail instead of writing letters. I wonder if he would have been a gamer? Would he have had cybersex with someone claiming to be in Dubai? Would he have gotten hacked? Of course, I suppose Nietzsche's habits were more environmentally sustainable. :oops:
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
I’m doing good, in-fact I couldn’t be better, if somewhat somewhat bored.. I guess that’s what happens when we start to have more free-time on our hands, with nothing to fill it with.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:09 am
promethean75 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:56 am that is not at all how it works in 2023 man. a fifty year old guy who's in shape, independent and single, and who wants to entertain 20-30 year old women, will have no problem finding em. lemme tell ya it's precisely the drama free no obligation relationship with older men who want to spend money and have fun, that half those bitches are lookin for. sugar babies, gary. that's what they want to be in their 20s.

I'm looking more for a lasting and intimate friendship with a woman. But maybe you are right. Perhaps all I can really be is a sugar daddy for a diva (or whatever) who wants to live the "high life". I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to women and a sucker for a pretty face. No doubt I deserve what I get. :oops:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don't listen to him. He's a vile, misogynistic sex offender. Even his family can't stand him and won't let him near its younger members. It would be a very rare 20 year old woman who was remotely interested in a man in his fifties. If you want a woman so much then first you have to actually like women. Then you have to make yourself someone that other people actually want to be around. Think outside yourself. Would YOU want to be around someone who is always miserable and complaining? A 'mail order bride' isn't the answer either. They don't want to be miserable any more than anyone else and would only stick around for five minutes with someone who dragged them down.
You would be better off travelling. See the world. I think that's probably the best cure for being stuck in a rut-- which is why so many people spend every spare cent they have on it instead of doing boring things like paying off their mortgages.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 pm If you want a woman so much then first you have to actually like women.
I like women, just not all of them. Does that count?