MY theory on how everything was created.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

lawlion278

MY theory on how everything was created.

Post by lawlion278 »

Nothingness something absolutely infinite that created a god so complex that he was able to survive in nothingess, how this happened is because when something is infinite all chances of something happening is also infinite and therefore a god that was born in nothingness must be so complex that it can survive in absolutely nothingness. Eventually the god that was created got bored and deciding, on the fact that he is absolutely perfect, that he wanted to create something perfect.
The god then went on to create the infinite multiverses with infinite universes inside of those infinite multiverses each being different and repeating eachother infinitely. So to the extent of the same universe that we live in being exactly repeated an infinte amount of times but even with that we can still change our universe with our self consciesce deccisions that we make because those universes where we made the decision also repeats itself infinitely. I also want to state that even in the slightest change a new universe is created so if a point in anywhere changes its position even a little bit then a new universe is created.
so something i want to state is that in our universe nothing truly does matter but that is good because even if we make a mistake nothing will truly change that also means that we should strive to be the best version of ourselves.
(This is just something i thought of this isnt proven or anything like that and i know that only a few people will actually read this but if you do and you would want to use this as a base in a video a report or anything else that you could give creds. because that would be nice :D. This also isnt meant to offend anyone or destroy their beliefs because anything is physically possible if it even has the slightest chance of happening that means that we could be living in a universe where that is true. This could answer the question of``who created God``or where all the matter that made the big bang come from in the first place and rmember its just a theory a knowledge expanding universe theory)

-lawlion278

Re: MY theory on how everything was created.

Post by Age »

lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm Nothingness something absolutely infinite that created a god so complex that he was able to survive in nothingess, how this happened is because when something is infinite all chances of something happening is also infinite and therefore a god that was born in nothingness must be so complex that it can survive in absolutely nothingness.
But 'this' obviously never did actually happen, so why claim here that 'it' did happen?
lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm Eventually the god that was created got bored and deciding, on the fact that he is absolutely perfect, that he wanted to create something perfect.
Are you just joking here?
lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm The god then went on to create the infinite multiverses with infinite universes inside of those infinite multiverses each being different and repeating eachother infinitely. So to the extent of the same universe that we live in being exactly repeated an infinte amount of times but even with that we can still change our universe with our self consciesce deccisions that we make because those universes where we made the decision also repeats itself infinitely. I also want to state that even in the slightest change a new universe is created so if a point in anywhere changes its position even a little bit then a new universe is created.
Is this imagination of yours being expressed here based on any actual real thing?

If yes, then on what, EXACTLY?

But if no, then I totally agree.
lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm so something i want to state is that in our universe nothing truly does matter but that is good because even if we make a mistake nothing will truly change that also means that we should strive to be the best version of ourselves.
This is obviously just absolutely absurd, besides being absolutely contradictory as well
lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm (This is just something i thought of this isnt proven or anything like that and i know that only a few people will actually read this but if you do and you would want to use this as a base in a video a report or anything else that you could give creds.
Again, you are just joking here, right?
lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm because that would be nice :D.
If you really would like to continue believing and claiming that some 'thing' created another 'thing', which you call 'god' and which is male gendered and who supposedly lived in absolute nothingness, and then at one time decided to create infinite multiverses, then I am more than happy give you ALL the 'credit' you would like for 'this'.
lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm This also isnt meant to offend anyone or destroy their beliefs because anything is physically possible if it even has the slightest chance of happening that means that we could be living in a universe where that is true. This could answer the question of``who created God``or where all the matter that made the big bang come from in the first place and rmember its just a theory a knowledge expanding universe theory)

-lawlion278
Besides it would be better to ignore ALL theories this is one theory that appears to be written as and for an absolute joke.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

It's heartening to see people give their100% towards endeavors such as can be clubbed under genesis and other miscellaneous activities. The spark is visible even at great distances, but me, alas, I'm officially/technically blind as a bat. Cool or not cool! Thou shalt decide, oui mon ami? :mrgreen:

My theory of creation

We must roll out the product ASAP!

No shit, Sherlock!

Hehe! I want to do it before January!

That's possible.

Please ensure ...

Taken care of already. The plane has already landed in ...

NY?

Yes.
bahman

Post by bahman »

lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm Nothingness something absolutely infinite that created a god so complex that he was able to survive in nothingess, how this happened is because when something is infinite all chances of something happening is also infinite and therefore a god that was born in nothingness must be so complex that it can survive in absolutely nothingness. Eventually the god that was created got bored and deciding, on the fact that he is absolutely perfect, that he wanted to create something perfect.
The god then went on to create the infinite multiverses with infinite universes inside of those infinite multiverses each being different and repeating eachother infinitely. So to the extent of the same universe that we live in being exactly repeated an infinte amount of times but even with that we can still change our universe with our self consciesce deccisions that we make because those universes where we made the decision also repeats itself infinitely. I also want to state that even in the slightest change a new universe is created so if a point in anywhere changes its position even a little bit then a new universe is created.
so something i want to state is that in our universe nothing truly does matter but that is good because even if we make a mistake nothing will truly change that also means that we should strive to be the best version of ourselves.
(This is just something i thought of this isnt proven or anything like that and i know that only a few people will actually read this but if you do and you would want to use this as a base in a video a report or anything else that you could give creds. because that would be nice :D. This also isnt meant to offend anyone or destroy their beliefs because anything is physically possible if it even has the slightest chance of happening that means that we could be living in a universe where that is true. This could answer the question of``who created God``or where all the matter that made the big bang come from in the first place and rmember its just a theory a knowledge expanding universe theory)

-lawlion278
What is the use of God when nothing can turn into an infinite complex thing so-called the universe?
puto

Post by puto »

Transcendent means...according to the Scholastic thinkers?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

puto wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:19 am Transcendent means...according to the Scholastic thinkers?
It means moving from the mind of knowledge into the empty space of thoughtfree awareness.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm Nothingness something absolutely infinite that created a god so complex that he was able to survive in nothingess, how this happened is because when something is infinite... expanding universe theory)

-lawlion278
The verb ‘āsīt’ means the situation that happened in the past and it denotes the situation of the beginning which was before creation. Before creation, we have to speak about the states of both cause and effect. The cause was God Who was both material and intellectual. The effect or product is this creation. In taking examples as similes to explain about the creation of this world by God, several examples stand. The best example is given by Adi Shankara. He has given two examples 1. A magician creating magic (Māyāvīva vijṛmbhayatyapi) and 2. A Godly person creating a worldly object (Mahāyogīva yassvecchayā). The first example is very near the concept and the second example is the concept itself. The first example is a familiar worldly example and the second example is a rare example. It is like showing a very tiny star, ‘Arundhati’, by showing its near visible star called ‘Vashishtha’ (Arundhatī Vaśiṣṭa nyāya).

First, we have to talk about the status of these two (cause and effect) regarding their existence. The existence is of two types:- 1. Absolute reality that exists in both of these two types, 2. The relative reality that is inherently unreal but, shines as absolute reality due to the gifted existence of the absolute reality. Finally, three states result:- 1. Absolute reality, 2. Relative reality and 3. Absolute unreality. Now let us describe the status of God. God is absolute reality, in Whom relative reality and absolute unreality are absent. The next item is creation which has two situations. In the first situation, the creation was absolute unreality before it was created. After its creation, the creation was granted absolute reality by the absolutely real God. Hence, before creation, the world is absolute unreality in which absolute reality and relative reality are absent. The creation after creation, is relative reality in which absolute unreality is absent but, the creation possesses the absolute reality. This is the situation in the beginning of the creation of this world.

Let us see how this Vedic statement applies in the cases of both God and world, before and after creation of the world.

1. Before creation of the world:- God existed as absolute reality and neither relative reality nor absolute unreality existed then. This means God is not absolutely unreal (Nāsadāsīt) and the relative reality also did not exist in God (No sadāsīt).

2. After creation:- The world existed in which absolute unreality was not there (Nāsadāsīt) and God’s absolute reality did not exist in the world because the world is inherently unreal (No sadāsīt). This means that the world is having absolute reality in the sense that such absolute reality is not the inherent absolute reality of the world. Since the gifted absolute reality is not the inherent property of the world, it is told that the world is not having absolute reality.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

lawlion278 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm This could answer the question of``who created God``or where all the matter that made the big bang come from in the first place and rmember its just a theory a knowledge expanding universe theory)

-lawlion278
Space is bending along the boundary of an object and this is a scientific concept. Space is expanding only when a soul like an angel tries to touch the boundary of the universe. Then, the universe or space expands so that the soul can never touch the boundary of the universe. If the boundary is touched, the unimaginable God is touched. Unimaginable God can’t be touched even by imagination. The universe is finite for God, which becomes infinite for the soul through expansion.

Going beyond the boundaries of the universe means recognizing the existence of the unimaginable God. Infinite power means the omnipotence of that unimaginable God. The soul not being able to go beyond the boundaries of the universe means that no soul can imagine God. The soul is different from God because the soul has less potency.

We are expanding the universe means that we are expanding our worldly desires so that we are moving farther and farther away from God (As we are moving away more and more from God, it means in relative sense that the world is expanding and we are responsible for this expansion of the world. If the expansion of the world is in absolute sense, it can be done by the omnipotent God alone.).

The unimaginable God exists beyond the boundary of space or universe (assuming that all the space is filled by universe).
In this case, beyond the boundary of space, space cannot exist. Hence, beyond the boundary of space, you cannot speak about expansion and contraction since expansion and contraction are the properties of space.

By expansion, an item becomes greater and by contraction, an item becomes smaller. Both these can make the space or universe bigger or smaller respectively. But, by the expansion of space or universe, the unimaginable God (the unimaginable domain) will not be contracted to become a smaller unimaginable God.

The Universe or creation is inherently unreal and God is inherently the absolute reality. Expansion of your dream-space does not make you smaller.
Scientists say that electromagnetic radiations are independent. When matter is a condensed form of energy, how can you say that matter is primary and energy is secondary? The rest mass of photons can be taken as the subtle property of energy itself.
During the process of condensation of energy, the increase in the concentration of the energy increases the subtle mass to become gross mass, which is well perceived by us. You should not think that gross mass of the matter alone is the mass and say that any item possessing any quantity of mass must be matter