Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:19 pm I'm off for now...more later Dontask...
Hang on.. I haven't explained how God has revealed himself to me as a homosexual Jew. (He's a randy kunt too)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:15 pmHow about we attempt some understanding of why it is that the people of biblical times, back in the days where sexual pleasure was seen as a Sodom and Gamorrah type of excessivve and immoral kind of sexual debauchery? How about, we investigate the reasons why we seem to be still stuck in the throes of those past improper love days that haven't changed much at all since the days of Sodom and Gamorrah's improper love days of immoral sexual debauchery...shall we explore, unpack the problem, and try to investigate why that is..yay or nay? maybe find a solution...yay, or nay?
I don't think there is a "final solution" though.

Do you realize that Catholics have been trying to suppress and control sexual impulses, for like 2000 years now? They used to torture Medieval peasants for sexual indiscretions.

Islam, today, throws gays/trans from building tops, stones to death sexual deviants.

If they can't control it, after that long, then what 'control' do we really have?

Does the Beast win over Humanity?
But it seems you are giving your own power away just saying what control do we have, when you have all the control right now.
Forget about what others are doing, just do what you are doing, and go from there. Change comes from you, it's within you only, not others. Others will change only when they are ready to, and not one second before.

Do you know why people are doing these things you talk about here? it's because they are idiots, who have no proper understanding of their own bodies and it's capacity to enjoy the natural prana energy that is within their sexual genitals, waiting to be unleashed, the only place that real proper love resides.

Perhaps, humans don't like the idea of other people having that amount of power to feel good about themselves, to have their own pleasure source... have you thought about it like that?

I think there is a final solution, I think it starts with the one who understands what it means to truly love, and where that true love is found, which is within their own self via their genitals, and it's there in abundance.

If people do not want to take advantage of their own abundant power source to experience pleasure and joy, and enjoy it while it's there already within them, then that's their problem, that they have to figure out, as to why they are not experiencing the proper love that is theirs for the taking. The point is, some of us already know instinctively how to love proper, and it's never easy finding a partner who knows how to reciprocate proper love back to us. But some people get lucky and find that partner, and once they do, there is absolutely no other force on earth that can take that away from them, once they've figured it out and discovered it for themself.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:10 pm So what's a "little harm" with masturbating...or men dressing up in women's clothing? What HARM, you ask?
No, I don't ask, who cares? You seem obsessed with the sexual activity of others; what's wrong with you?
seeds

Post by seeds »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:07 am
seeds wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:48 pm ...I'm simply not going to allow you to ignore the fact that you and the "Conservative Right" have chosen to ally yourselves with a loathsome creature who, for all practical interpretations of the situation, epitomizes the very spirit for which Sodom and Gomorrah were allegedly destroyed....
I think you are misrepresenting the Tale.
Come on now, Wiz, the quote I keep bringing to your attention; the one that perfectly describes Trump's character,...
Later Hebrew prophets named the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah as adultery, pridefulness, and uncharitableness.
...is taken from the very Sodom and Gomorrah Wiki page that you linked to in your OP.

Furthermore, the page also included many other quotes such as this one, for example...
"...Jeremiah 23:14, 49:17–18, 50:39–40 and Lamentations 4:6 associate Sodom and Gomorrah with adultery and lies,..."
Well, we all know about at least two of Trump's adulterous affairs and the hush money payoffs he doled-out to try to keep them hidden.

And don't forget that he is alleged to have spoken more than 30,000 (that's THIRTY THOUSAND) lies and mistruths in the mere 4 years he was in office.

Yet, for some inexplicable reason, you (and the "Conservative Right") keep defending him.

In these types of conversations, I am always tempted to ask "...what is wrong with you people!!!?...".

It absolutely boggles the mind of someone like me, who, as I mentioned earlier, always tries to view the human condition from this higher -- hovering above the fray -- perspective...

However, I already understand that it probably has something to do with the fact that we are all basically sleepwalking through this "dream-like" illusion we call a universe,...

...and that some of us are more deeply asleep than others and are thus more prone to getting caught-up and lost within the mental whirlpools and eddies of, again, the confusing din and atmosphere of our momentary situation on this planet.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:07 am The Tale, according to my interpretation, is God's Wrath directed to a slovenly city/nation, that explicitly forbids and warns of the proliferation of homo/transexuality/promiscuity. Trump has literally nothing to do with homosexuality and transexuality.
Setting aside the fact that you left off "promiscuity," do we really want our children to emulate these two guys?...

And here we have Trump with his pal Jeffery Epstein,...

...who, according to Wiki...
"...pleaded guilty and was convicted in 2008 by a Florida state court of procuring a child for prostitution..."
However, the kicker is that according to Epstein's brother in an article on the website "Insider":
"...He [Jeffery] stopped hanging out with Trump when he realized Trump was a crook..."
Yet, again, you (and the "Conservative Right") keep implying that the fate of "Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0" (America) should be placed in the hands of a person who even Jeffrey Epstein thought was a filthy reprobate.

The bottom line is, Wiz, if you ever hope to be taken even remotely seriously in your (justifiable) crusade to point out the parallels between the old S & G and the new S & G (something of which I agree with to a certain degree),...

...then you need to do something about trying to remove that horrible and disfiguring scarlet letter "T" emblazoned on your forehead, for it may as well be the scarlet letter "H" (as in here stands before you a brazen "Hypocrite").
_______
Atla

Post by Atla »

Ah a new contender in the single-elimination craziness tournament, well no matter how gifted and dedicated you are Wizard, you'll eventually get paired with Age and lose. The tragedy of being good, so very good, but still not good enough.
Atla

Post by Atla »

seeds wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:24 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:07 am
seeds wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:48 pm ...I'm simply not going to allow you to ignore the fact that you and the "Conservative Right" have chosen to ally yourselves with a loathsome creature who, for all practical interpretations of the situation, epitomizes the very spirit for which Sodom and Gomorrah were allegedly destroyed....
I think you are misrepresenting the Tale.
Come on now, Wiz, the quote I keep bringing to your attention; the one that perfectly describes Trump's character,...
Later Hebrew prophets named the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah as adultery, pridefulness, and uncharitableness.
...is taken from the very Sodom and Gomorrah Wiki page that you linked to in your OP.

Furthermore, the page also included many other quotes such as this one, for example...
"...Jeremiah 23:14, 49:17–18, 50:39–40 and Lamentations 4:6 associate Sodom and Gomorrah with adultery and lies,..."
Well, we all know about at least two of Trump's adulterous affairs and the hush money payoffs he doled-out to try to keep them hidden.

And don't forget that he is alleged to have spoken more than 30,000 (that's THIRTY THOUSAND) lies and mistruths in the mere 4 years he was in office.

Yet, for some inexplicable reason, you (and the "Conservative Right") keep defending him.

In these types of conversations, I am always tempted to ask "...what is wrong with you people!!!?...".

It absolutely boggles the mind of someone like me, who, as I mentioned earlier, always tries to view the human condition from this higher -- hovering above the fray -- perspective...

However, I already understand that it probably has something to do with the fact that we are all basically sleepwalking through this "dream-like" illusion we call a universe,...

...and that some of us are more deeply asleep than others and are thus more prone to getting caught-up and lost within the mental whirlpools and eddies of, again, the confusing din and atmosphere of our momentary situation on this planet.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:07 am The Tale, according to my interpretation, is God's Wrath directed to a slovenly city/nation, that explicitly forbids and warns of the proliferation of homo/transexuality/promiscuity. Trump has literally nothing to do with homosexuality and transexuality.
Setting aside the fact that you left off "promiscuity," do we really want our children to emulate these two guys?...

And here we have Trump with his pal Jeffery Epstein,...

...who, according to Wiki...
"...pleaded guilty and was convicted in 2008 by a Florida state court of procuring a child for prostitution..."
However, the kicker is that according to Epstein's brother in an article on the website "Insider":
"...He [Jeffery] stopped hanging out with Trump when he realized Trump was a crook..."
Yet, again, you (and the "Conservative Right") keep implying that the fate of "Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0" (America) should be placed in the hands of a person who even Jeffrey Epstein thought was a filthy reprobate.

The bottom line is, Wiz, if you ever hope to be taken even remotely seriously in your (justifiable) crusade to point out the parallels between the old S & G and the new S & G (something of which I agree with to a certain degree),...

...then you need to do something about trying to remove that horrible and disfiguring scarlet letter "T" emblazoned on your forehead, for it may as well be the scarlet letter "H" (as in here stands before you a brazen "Hypocrite").
_______
Have you considered that even within your cosmic womb theory, it may be more likely that not all humans are seeds, instead only some of them are? For example maybe Trump is just a seed-less human.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Atla wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:01 pm Have you considered that even within your cosmic womb theory, it may be more likely that not all humans are seeds, instead only some of them are? For example maybe Trump is just a seed-less human.
Nah, the theory proposes that we're all in this together, and that we will all share the exact same eternal destiny (regardless of who you are or what you did [or believed] while on earth).

I simply suggest that Trump is being used to help usher-in America's demise as it pertains to the "necrotizing karma" I mentioned earlier.

It would almost be funny if it wasn't such a sad and ridiculous situation, as in:

Ladies and gentlemen, and all of the esteemed dignitaries of the world, it is my tremendous honor to present to you the...

President of the United States of America...

Like I said, what better rep can we have for the vacuous state of the American ethos?
_______
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

seeds wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:24 pmYet, again, you (and the "Conservative Right") keep implying that the fate of "Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0" (America) should be placed in the hands of a person who even Jeffrey Epstein thought was a filthy reprobate.

_______
I believe you may have a case of the ol'TDS, seeds...Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:05 pmNo, I don't ask, who cares? You seem obsessed with the sexual activity of others; what's wrong with you?
Wasn't talking to you Hairball, try to keep up to the adult conversation and don't interrupt unless you have a rational point to make, which you never do.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:37 pmBut it seems you are giving your own power away just saying what control do we have, when you have all the control right now.
Forget about what others are doing, just do what you are doing, and go from there. Change comes from you, it's within you only, not others. Others will change only when they are ready to, and not one second before.
That's not true. People change each other. In 1990, there was not an active cultural push and Marxist political agenda specifically engaged to promote homo/transexuality to children in the West. Now...there is. You seem to be in denial.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:37 pmDo you know why people are doing these things you talk about here? it's because they are idiots, who have no proper understanding of their own bodies and it's capacity to enjoy the natural prana energy that is within their sexual genitals, waiting to be unleashed, the only place that real proper love resides.

Perhaps, humans don't like the idea of other people having that amount of power to feel good about themselves, to have their own pleasure source... have you thought about it like that?
I agree they are idiots. But you don't clarify what you mean by "proper love". I presume, hopefully, you don't mean that some men can go around raping as they please, correct? That's what your logic implies.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:37 pmI think there is a final solution, I think it starts with the one who understands what it means to truly love, and where that true love is found, which is within their own self via their genitals, and it's there in abundance.

If people do not want to take advantage of their own abundant power source to experience pleasure and joy, and enjoy it while it's there already within them, then that's their problem, that they have to figure out, as to why they are not experiencing the proper love that is theirs for the taking. The point is, some of us already know instinctively how to love proper, and it's never easy finding a partner who knows how to reciprocate proper love back to us. But some people get lucky and find that partner, and once they do, there is absolutely no other force on earth that can take that away from them, once they've figured it out and discovered it for themself.
Masturbation is not love.

I disagree.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:37 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:05 pmNo, I don't ask, who cares? You seem obsessed with the sexual activity of others; what's wrong with you?
Wasn't talking to you Hairball, try to keep up to the adult conversation and don't interrupt unless you have a rational point to make, which you never do.
I'm getting to you, aren't I? :)
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:41 pmI'm getting to you, aren't I? :)
...you wish. :P
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:41 pmI'm getting to you, aren't I? :)
...you wish. :P
I don't wish, I know. I've seen the signs too many times before. :wink:
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:37 pm I believe you may have a case of the ol'TDS, seeds...Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Whereas you have such a bad Trannie Derangement Syndrome that you've blamed God for your own obsession.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:37 pmI think there is a final solution, I think it starts with the one who understands what it means to truly love, and where that true love is found, which is within their own self via their genitals, and it's there in abundance.

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:41 pmMasturbation is not love.

I disagree.
Sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear enough, I'm in no way talking about masturbation here.

I'm talking about discovering our own power source to feel good about ourselves is already within us, our bodies are capable of experiencing the most naturally arising intoxicating pleasure because of our sex organs, which is where the real love is.

Nevermind, if you do not understand what I am saying, you may just not be familiar hearing it like this.

Read back over the words I've underlined above 100 times...that's what I am talking about....which is not masturbation.