Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 am

'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, continually MISS THE POINT, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY I will add

OBVIOUSLY, if 'you' did NOT make pollutants, then 'you' would NOT have to 'dispose' of them. That is; if 'you' did NOT make a mess, then there is absolutely NOTHING to clean up.
For the human race, a species of high maintenance, there are only two jobs for them to do while they are on earth.
1 is to make a mess and 2 is to clean up the mess.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amPrevention IS ALWAYS better than the cure, is a phrase that was lost on so many people, back in the days when this was being written.
Yes, it does seem to be rather lost on most folks, that the prevention of imposing more life to come and live on this man-made messy polluted planet is better than the uncurable cure that is the desire to keep breeding.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amAlso, 'disposing' of pollution will ALWAYS leach into the environment, that is; the air and the water, which I was speaking about and referring to here.
Obviously.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amBy definition, 'pollution', MEANS that 'it' WILL POLLUTE. So, to me, there is NO 'good reason' to even make nor create pollution, in the first place, let alone looking for some 'better place's to pollute than some 'other place'
It's ok Age...we'll eventually find other places to dump our rubbish. Elon Musk is already planning to build a self-sustaining city on Mars.
Moving our piles of rubbish and polluting ways to other planets is another option, so is not making polluters in the first place by abstaining from baby making.

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amThe VERY WHY 'you', adult human beings, POLLUTE is because of their GREEDY and SELFISH WAYS.
Yes, it's very selfish to force babies to come and join in with the POLLUTE / greedy and selfish experience that humans are soley responsible for making happen. Sounds like humans are stuck in a rather hopeless self-inflicted sequence of reciprocal cause and effect in which two or more elements intensify and aggravate each other, leading inexorably to a worsening of the situation.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amAnd, FINDING OUT the VERY REASON WHY ALL of 'you', adult human beings, ARE GREEDY and SELFISH beings LED TO, and WAS, the answer, and thus providing the solution, to STOP creating the MESS, in the beginning.
The only thing to stop the mess is to decrease the number of 'mess makers', this is logical and could be an intelligent solution to the problem.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amAlso, what you are doing here is a form of 'trying to' "justify your BELIEFS and behaviors. That is; you will KEEP POLLUTING the air and the water, that is NEEDED in order to live and keep surviving, but then BLAME what YOU are causing and creating to 'try to' "justify" WHY you HATE Life, Itself
Yes, it's all rather hopeless isn't it. Some of us more aware compassionate loving caring people have already accepted that unavoidable and inconvenient truth.

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amWell, OBVIOUSLY, if 'you', adult human beings, would just STOP making a MESS, then there would be ABSOLUTELY ONE.

How much more SIMPLER and EASIER could Life, and living, REALLY GET?
Yes, human being could stop making a mess by refraining from spilling their sperm all over the planet, I agree, life on earth would be simpler, and easier.

REINCARNATION a new version of something from the past. Thanks, but no thanks. Same old shit, different day.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:31 am
BUT HOW could you KNOW that 'it' is working for you when you do NOT even KNOW what the 'it' IS?

The 'it' that I was referring is OBVIOUSLY NOT working AT ALL for you.

Ok, I surrender and yield to your great wisdom that you know what you are saying to me Age. Even though I personally haven't got the foggiest idea what it is that you are attempting to say to me.
And this was the WHOLE POINT that you were MISSING here.

That is; you had absolutely NO idea NOR clue AT ALL as to what I was referring to EXACTLY, and you still do not, YET you continued 'arguing', and claiming otherwise.

That 'you', adult human beings, WILL 'argue' and 'fight' for 'things', which 'you' have absolutely NO idea NOR clue about, but which 'you' ASSUME or BELIEVE 'you' do, is a message that I have been wanting to SHARE, garnishing with ACTUAL PROOF though is very helpful.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am To be perfectly honest, I barely have the energy, will or enthusiasm anymore to even slightly comprehend what it is you are saying to me half the time, to be honest.
YET 'you' appear to have almost an infinite amount of energy to FIGHT AGAINST what 'you' ASSUME I am saying or meaning.

AND, ONCE MORE, all one needs to do to WORK OUT what "another" is saying is just ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS UNTIL CLARITY IS OBTAINED. Which is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, REALLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am That said: It does appear to be as though it is working for me, yes it is, posting at this forum is a way for me to pass the time, and so far that activity is definitely working out for me, yes, it is working for me.
But that was NEVER what I was talking about and REFERRING TO.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:04 am
“Sometimes I wonder why I worry about past lives at all. I'm having so much trouble with this one. When you remember your past lives, it's like, your emotions get spread like a dangling nerve all over the map. It makes it very hard to live.”
“It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do … Most of us end up going out the same way we came in — kicking and screaming. Most of us don’t have the strength — or the conviction. Most of us don’t want to face our fears.”
So, bracket off - a la Husserl - the reality or not of reincarnation. If it was the case, what does one do with the memories.
The ANSWER to this FITS IN PERFECTLY with PURPOSE.

Which WILL and DOES ALL BECOME CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:20 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:09 am
But if you BELIEVE there is NO concept of 'self' that could have meaning, then there is NO use in me demonstrating that there is.
No, I didn't say that the concept of self had no meaning. What I am saying is that the term, "self", does not have much meaning unless it is accompanied by a clear definition of what it refers to in the specific instance in which it is being used.
And, the EXACT SAME thing could be said about other words/terms, correct?

How 'much' meaning a term/word has, EXACTLY, is solely depended upon 'the person', correct?

Also, until one KNOWS 'who' and 'what' 'I' or 'i' am EXACTLY, then REALLY does the word 'Self' or 'self' have ANY ACTUAL REAL meaning?
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:20 am
If you want to assert that there is absolutely NO 'meaning' AT ALL in absolutely EVERY 'concept' of 'self' forevermore, then so be it. This is YOUR ASSERTION, which is NOT being mistaken here, right?
I am not making this assertion.
Okay. Thank you for CLARIFYING.

Oh, and by the way, when I use the term 'self' I am referring to the 'being', or the 'person', within a human body, and, when I use the term 'Self' I am referring to thee one and ONLY Being, or thee Mind, within the Universe body. That is; if you are at all interested.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:23 am
Human beings do NOT need to 'throw away' things that POLLUTE the air and the water that they NEED to live, to keep functioning like so-called human beings, AT ALL.

To PROVE this absolutely and IRREFUTABLY True just LOOK AT HOW human beings lived, for millions of years.
But humans are not in the past of a million years ago, or the millions of years that have led up this present day now. Humans are only in the here and now, and right now, human beings appear to be a very high maintenance type of species that use a lot of both naturally formed and artificially made material resources just to function as modern human beings.
1. ALL 'things' come from NATURALLY made material resources.

2. HERE-NOW IS CONSTANTLY-CHANGING. So, what IS happening HERE-NOW is DIFFERENT to WHEN 'you' said and wrote what 'you' did here.

3. Human beings can STILL live in this, so-called, 'present-day' WITHOUT 'throwing away' 'things', which POLLUTE the air and the water that they NEED to live, and to KEEP LIVING. JUST LIKE they had done so for millions of years.

4. WHY does it appear here that 'you' are 'trying to' "justify" the OBVIOUSLY Wrong behavior of what 'you', adult human beings, do, in the days when this is being written?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:23 am Humans 'throw away' absolutely everything that is no longer of any use to them. The list of things they throw away is astronomically off the scale. And all that waste has to go somewhere, namely the planet earth.
SO WHAT?

Or, are you just REAFFIRMING, WITH PROOF, that, in the days when this is being written, 'you', adult human beings, REALLY ARE the ONLY ACTUAL PEST on earth?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:23 am It's not too difficult for those with a keen eye for detail with a sharp sense of awareness, that the planet earth is dying.
And like I was saying that 'death' is being CAUSED by the one and ONLY PEST on earth, which is; 'you', adult human beings, ALONE.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:50 am Oh, and by the way, when I use the term 'self' I am referring to the 'being', or the 'person', within a human body, and, when I use the term 'Self' I am referring to thee one and ONLY Being, or thee Mind, within the Universe body. That is; if you are at all interested.
I don't know anything about the Self that is " thee one and ONLY Being, or thee Mind, within the Universe body". I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing as that. If you decide to explain this in more detail, I am certainly interested enough to read what you have to say.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 am

Then stop using and buying anything that is made of plastic or covered in plastic wrapping. That'll maybe help stop the problem of naturally made material resources getting into the hands of human beings who then just selfishly through greed turn NATURALLY made material resources into plastic.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:23 am Humans 'throw away' absolutely everything that is no longer of any use to them. The list of things they throw away is astronomically off the scale. And all that waste has to go somewhere, namely the planet earth.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 amSO WHAT?

Or, are you just REAFFIRMING, WITH PROOF, that, in the days when this is being written, 'you', adult human beings, REALLY ARE the ONLY ACTUAL PEST on earth?
Then why don't humans make a permanent pest control substance that will wipe out the humans responsible for the pollution?
Humans have made pest control substances for all kinds of critters and creatures that have absolutely no idea they are pests. It is the human who has labeled these critters a pest. So why don't humans come up with a pest control for the worst and only worst pest of all pests, namely, themselves?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:23 am It's not too difficult for those with a keen eye for detail with a sharp sense of awareness, that the planet earth is dying.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 amAnd like I was saying that 'death' is being CAUSED by the one and ONLY PEST on earth, which is; 'you', adult human beings, ALONE.
Then invent a pest control that will kill off these harmful selfish perpetrators before they kill off the planet that born them into existence in the first place. . Or better still, why not just refrain from making more babies that will eventually grow into more pests that are already swarming the earth with their greed and selfishness.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:04 am

'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, continually MISS THE POINT, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY I will add

OBVIOUSLY, if 'you' did NOT make pollutants, then 'you' would NOT have to 'dispose' of them. That is; if 'you' did NOT make a mess, then there is absolutely NOTHING to clean up.
For the human race, a species of high maintenance, there are only two jobs for them to do while they are on earth.
1 is to make a mess and 2 is to clean up the mess.
HERE IS MORE PROOF of just HOW MUCH adult human beings, back in the days when this was being written, would 'try to' "justify" their Wrong behaviors.

The human race is NOT a so-called 'species of high maintenance'. As millions of years PROVES.

However, the adult human being, in the days when this is being written, had became a Truly GREEDY and SELFISH individual, as can be CLEARLY SEEN HERE.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amPrevention IS ALWAYS better than the cure, is a phrase that was lost on so many people, back in the days when this was being written.
Yes, it does seem to be rather lost on most folks, that the prevention of imposing more life to come and live on this man-made messy polluted planet is better than the uncurable cure that is the desire to keep breeding.
But as long as this one KEEPS LIVING, and KEEPS TELLING "others" what 'it' thinks and BELIEVES is BEST, then ALL is well and good - FOR THIS one.

Which is just MORE PROOF of just how GREEDY and SELFISH they HAD BECOME.

This one VERY RARELY 'takes on' what "another" is SAYING and MEANING, but will INSTEAD 'find a way' to EXPRESS 'its' OWN VIEWS and BELIEFS, ONLY.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amAlso, 'disposing' of pollution will ALWAYS leach into the environment, that is; the air and the water, which I was speaking about and referring to here.
Obviously.
SO WHY ask me the STUPID and ABSURD questions regards this as you did before?
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amBy definition, 'pollution', MEANS that 'it' WILL POLLUTE. So, to me, there is NO 'good reason' to even make nor create pollution, in the first place, let alone looking for some 'better place's to pollute than some 'other place'
It's ok Age...we'll eventually find other places to dump our rubbish. Elon Musk is already planning to build a self-sustaining city on Mars.
Moving our piles of rubbish and polluting ways to other planets is another option, so is not making polluters in the first place by abstaining from baby making.
MISSING THE POINT, AGAIN.

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amThe VERY WHY 'you', adult human beings, POLLUTE is because of their GREEDY and SELFISH WAYS.
Yes, it's very selfish to force babies to come and join in with the POLLUTE / greedy and selfish experience that humans are soley responsible for making happen.
GREAT, so you FINALLY AGREE that it IS 'you' who is GREEDY and SELFISH, and CAUSING the POLLUTION, which 'you' then MAKE and FORCE CHILDREN to ENDURE WITH, and IN, correct?

Oh, and by the way, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Wrong with 'breeding'. Causing harm and damage through GREED and POLLUTION however is a completely OTHER MATTER.

Breeding children is NOT Wrong. Teaching children to 'try to' "justify" their Wrong behaviors, however, EXACTLY like 'you' are doing here "dontaskme" IS Wrong, and VERY, VERY Wrong, I will add.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:04 am Sounds like humans are stuck in a rather hopeless self-inflicted sequence of reciprocal cause and effect in which two or more elements intensify and aggravate each other, leading inexorably to a worsening of the situation.
SO, WHY do 'you' CONTINUE to CAUSE and CREATE this SITUATION?
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amAnd, FINDING OUT the VERY REASON WHY ALL of 'you', adult human beings, ARE GREEDY and SELFISH beings LED TO, and WAS, the answer, and thus providing the solution, to STOP creating the MESS, in the beginning.
The only thing to stop the mess is to decrease the number of 'mess makers', this is logical and could be an intelligent solution to the problem.
YES. 'you' are FINALLY REALIZING, so THANK YOU.

However, and VERY SADLY, 'you' think and BELIEVE that the ONLY REAL SOLUTION is to just STOP breeding MORE CHILDREN.

Which is OBVIOUSLY the MOST STUPID thing to think, or BELIEVE. And, which is NOT a SOLUTION, AT ALL.

DECREASING the number of 'mess makers', as 'you' call "yourselves", just HAPPENS IN childhood. So, 'you' can BREED as MUCH as 'you' like. ALL it takes to DECREASE the number of 'mess makers' is to just TEACH what IS Right in Life.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amAlso, what you are doing here is a form of 'trying to' "justify your BELIEFS and behaviors. That is; you will KEEP POLLUTING the air and the water, that is NEEDED in order to live and keep surviving, but then BLAME what YOU are causing and creating to 'try to' "justify" WHY you HATE Life, Itself
Yes, it's all rather hopeless isn't it.
LOL
LOL
LOL

NO NOT AT ALL.

REALLY it IS and WAS ALL VERY remediable, curable, and HOPEFUL. ALWAYS WAS and ALWAYS IS.

With KNOWLEDGE comes NOT just GREAT HOPE, but KNOWING, AS WELL.

KNOWING the RESOLUTION there IS NO 'hopelessness', AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:04 am Some of us more aware compassionate loving caring people have already accepted that unavoidable and inconvenient truth.
LOL ONCE AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN here, these adult human beings, back in the days when this was being written, were just about ALWAYS wanting to SHARE just how 'good', (more aware compassionate, loving, and caring), they were, while just about NEVER admitting just how 'bad' or Wrong they REALLY WERE.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 amWell, OBVIOUSLY, if 'you', adult human beings, would just STOP making a MESS, then there would be ABSOLUTELY ONE.

How much more SIMPLER and EASIER could Life, and living, REALLY GET?
Yes, human being could stop making a mess by refraining from spilling their sperm all over the planet, I agree, life on earth would be simpler, and easier.
They were ALSO ABSOLUTELY BLINDED by their OWN BELIEFS. As can be CLEARLY SEEN here, ONCE MORE.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:04 am REINCARNATION a new version of something from the past. Thanks, but no thanks. Same old shit, different day.
This one is STILL USING the SAME STUPID 'notion/version' of 'reincarnation', which is an absolute IMPOSSIBILITY, ANYWAY.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 am

That is; you had absolutely NO idea NOR clue AT ALL as to what I was referring to EXACTLY, and you still do not, YET you continued 'arguing', and claiming otherwise.
That's right I have absolutely no idea what you are saying or meaning when you reply to me.
And yes, it is true, that I am still writing and not particularly arguing with you that I have no clue or idea what you are saying or meaning in your replies to me.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amThat 'you', adult human beings, WILL 'argue' and 'fight' for 'things', which 'you' have absolutely NO idea NOR clue about, but which 'you' ASSUME or BELIEVE 'you' do, is a message that I have been wanting to SHARE, garnishing with ACTUAL PROOF though is very helpful.
Your welcome. Glad that this so called argumentative ''fight'' whatever you are supposed to mean by that, has been of some help to you.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am To be perfectly honest, I barely have the energy, will or enthusiasm anymore to even slightly comprehend what it is you are saying to me half the time, to be honest.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amYET 'you' appear to have almost an infinite amount of energy to FIGHT AGAINST what 'you' ASSUME I am saying or meaning.
I have the energy to tell you that I barely have the energy, will or enthusiasm anymore to even slightly comprehend what it is you are saying to me half the time, writing this to you is effortless....However, what it is you are supposed to mean or are referring to exactly, takes great effort to work out, an effort I rarely indulge in anymore.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 am AND, ONCE MORE, all one needs to do to WORK OUT what "another" is saying is just ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS UNTIL CLARITY IS OBTAINED. Which is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, REALLY.
Can't be bothered anymore, you're personal clarification giving techniques are obviously not working out for you if you keep having to ask others to ask you for it over and over again..
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am That said: It does appear to be as though it is working for me, yes it is, posting at this forum is a way for me to pass the time, and so far that activity is definitely working out for me, yes, it is working for me.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amBut that was NEVER what I was talking about and REFERRING TO.
And am I supposed to be bothered or care about what you were referring to? I have no idea or clue as to anything you are referring to when it comes to our conversations, so I don't bother anymore trying to work out what things you are referring to, especially when I have already worked out that you're personal clarification giving techniques are obviously not working out for you if you keep having to ask others to ask you for it over and over again..
All I know is that posting at this forum passes the time for me, and that it definitely works for me.

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:50 am Oh, and by the way, when I use the term 'self' I am referring to the 'being', or the 'person', within a human body, and, when I use the term 'Self' I am referring to thee one and ONLY Being, or thee Mind, within the Universe body. That is; if you are at all interested.
I don't know anything about the Self that is " thee one and ONLY Being, or thee Mind, within the Universe body".
Do NOT feel to alone. NOT many do.
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing as that.
Okay. A LOT of things are NOT KNOWN, that is; UNTIL THEY ARE.
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am If you decide to explain this in more detail, I am certainly interested enough to read what you have to say.
But I prefer to express and explain 'things' only to those who are Truly interested.

AND, those who are Truly interested will ask, the RIGHT, questions.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:04 am REINCARNATION a new version of something from the past. Thanks, but no thanks. Same old shit, different day.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 amThis one is STILL USING the SAME STUPID 'notion/version' of 'reincarnation', which is an absolute IMPOSSIBILITY, ANYWAY.
Reincarnation.

What a stupid word.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:17 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 am

Then stop using and buying anything that is made of plastic or covered in plastic wrapping.
LOL WHERE do you think or BELIEVE these 'things' come from EXACTLY?

And, here is FURTHER PROOF that these human beings REALLY did BELIEVE that they were somehow SEPARATE from Nature, Itself, and/or that what they did or create was somehow BEYOND Nature, Itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:17 am That'll maybe help stop the problem of naturally made material resources getting into the hands of human beings who then just selfishly through greed turn NATURALLY made material resources into plastic.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 amSO WHAT?

Then why don't humans make a permenant pest control substance that will wipe out the humans responsible for the pollution?
BUT CHILDREN are NOT pests.

ONLY 'you', adult human beings, ARE PESTS.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:17 am Humans have made pest control substances for all kinds of critters and creatures that have absolutely no idea they are pests. It is the human who has labeled these critters a pest. So why don't humans come up with a pest control for the worst and only worst pest of all pests, namely, themselves?
1. BECAUSE most of 'you' do NOT label "yourselves" as PESTS.

2. BECAUSE killing "yourselves" over some thing that is PREVENTABLE is even MORE STUPID than what 'you' are doing 'now', when this is being written.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:59 amAnd like I was saying that 'death' is being CAUSED by the one and ONLY PEST on earth, which is; 'you', adult human beings, ALONE.
Then invent a pest control that will kill off these harmful selfish perpetrators before they kill off the planet that born them into existence in the first place. [/quote]

It has ALREADY been invented.

And, it has ALREADY been implemented.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:17 am Or better still, why not just refrain from making more babies that will eventually grow into more pests that are already swarming the earth with their greed and selfishness.
BECAUSE babies AND children are NOT 'the problem'. ONLY 'you', adult human beings, ARE.

AND, the solution, which PREVENTED children from growing up to becoming GREEDY, SELFISH, and STUPID adults, like 'you' ALL ARE, in the days when this WAS being written, has ALREADY been implemented, and IS WORKING.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:39 am
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am
If you decide to explain this in more detail, I am certainly interested enough to read what you have to say.
But I prefer to express and explain 'things' only to those who are Truly interested.
Well my interest is genuine, but I don't actually know if I meet your qualifying criteria for being "Truly interested".
AND, those who are Truly interested will ask, the RIGHT, questions.
I don't yet know enough about your idea of "Self" to be able to have any meaningful questions, so I can only hope that someone else manages to ask you the RIGHT ones.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:39 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 am

That's right I have absolutely no idea what you are saying or meaning when you reply to me.
And yes, it is true, that I am still writing and not particularly arguing with you that I have no clue or idea what you are saying or meaning in your replies to me.
And, you OBVIOUSLY WANT to REMAIN COMPLETELY IGNORANT of what I am SAYING, and MEANING.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amThat 'you', adult human beings, WILL 'argue' and 'fight' for 'things', which 'you' have absolutely NO idea NOR clue about, but which 'you' ASSUME or BELIEVE 'you' do, is a message that I have been wanting to SHARE, garnishing with ACTUAL PROOF though is very helpful.
Your welcome. Glad that this so called argumentative ''fight'' whatever you are supposed to mean by that, has been of some help to you.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amYET 'you' appear to have almost an infinite amount of energy to FIGHT AGAINST what 'you' ASSUME I am saying or meaning.
I have the energy to tell you that I barely have the energy, will or enthusiasm anymore to even slightly comprehend what it is you are saying to me half the time, writing this to you is effortless....However, what it is you are supposed to mean or are referring to exactly, takes great effort to work out, an effort I rarely indulge in anymore.
AND, LOL NOT ONCE have 'you' EVER even TRIED to WORK OUT and CLARIFY what I have been SAYING, MEANING, and REFERRING TO here. As IS PROVED True by your responses above here.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 am AND, ONCE MORE, all one needs to do to WORK OUT what "another" is saying is just ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS UNTIL CLARITY IS OBTAINED. Which is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, REALLY.
Can't be bothered anymore,
LOL 'you' NEVER even STARTED. As, AGAIN, IS PROVED True through your writings above here.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:39 am you're personal clarification giving techniques are obviously not working out for you if you keep having to ask others to ask you for it over and over again..
I have NOT even BEGUN to CLARIFY. And this is BECAUSE I have NO NEED to be HEARD, LISTENED TO, NOR to be UNDERSTOOD here.

I just WAIT, PATIENTLY, for those who are Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING, and UNDERSTANDING, MORE, and/or ANEW.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amBut that was NEVER what I was talking about and REFERRING TO.
And am I supposed to be bothered or care about what you were referring to? [/quote]

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:39 am I have no idea or clue as to anything you are referring to when it comes to our conversations, so I don't bother anymore trying to work out what things you are referring to, especially when I have already worked out that you're personal clarification giving techniques are obviously not working out for you if you keep having to ask others to ask you for it over and over again..
BUT, I AM ACHIEVING EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE SET OUT TO ACHIEVE, and ACCOMPLISH here.

WITH 'your' help by the way "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:39 am All I know is that posting at this forum passes the time for me, and that it definitely works for me.
So, if you can NOT be bothered ANY more, then does that MEAN that 'your' 'time', here, is just about OUT?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:46 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 amThis one is STILL USING the SAME STUPID 'notion/version' of 'reincarnation', which is an absolute IMPOSSIBILITY, ANYWAY.
Reincarnation.

What a stupid word.
As I continually INFORM 'you', 'you' are absolutely FREE to think or BELIEVE absolutely ANY thing.