Should I have a fourth jab?

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Should I have a fourth jab?

Post by Immanuel Can »

Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:12 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:28 pm
Maia wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:47 pm

Which only goes to prove that those who are too scared to have the jab are relying on the willingness of millions of others to take the very small risk of having it.
Or that those who are so authority-dependent that they will take every "jab" any authority figure tells them to take, and will never make judgments for themselves about their own health, are sometimes paid for their choices by having Bell's palsy or heart attacks.

That's what it really tells us.
On the contrary, I'm very conscious of my health, and I always form my own judgements.
Then form your opinion about the fourth jab, and make your choice. What's the problem?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

I've seen people wearing masks while driving in their cars.

How ridiculous. It is well known that masks are inadequate.

What these multiple vaccination people do not realise, they are guinea pigs for the pharmaceutical companies.

How many can we give?

Think of the profits we will make, (not the lives destroyed in the trialling process).

It is almost similar to how much can we blow up a balloon before it bursts.

Five, six vaccinations?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:06 am I've seen people wearing masks while driving in their cars.

What these multiple vaccination people do not realise, they are guinea pigs for the pharmaceutical companies.

How many can we give?

Think of the profits we will make, (not the lives destroyed in the trialling process).

Five, six vaccinations?
And not to forget that WHO originally advised against wearing them unless you were actually sick. Here, we went from 'advised against' to 'compulsory' and now back to 'personal choice'. So what changed re the pandemic between one day HAVING to wear one and the next day not having to?

Also, we don't get told how many die OF covid, only those who die WITH covid. So, if you have a massive heart attack and get tested in hospital for covid (everyone admitted to hospital is) and have a positive result before dying then you go on the stats as having died WITH covid. It's all very strange.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:37 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:28 pm
Or that those who are so authority-dependent that they will take every "jab" any authority figure tells them to take, and will never make judgments for themselves about their own health, are sometimes paid for their choices by having Bell's palsy or heart attacks.

That's what it really tells us.
On the contrary, I'm very conscious of my health, and I always form my own judgements.
Then form your opinion about the fourth jab, and make your choice. What's the problem?
Doesn't hurt to discuss it.
Maia

Post by Maia »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:06 am I've seen people wearing masks while driving in their cars.

How many can we give?

Five, six vaccinations?
How many flu jabs are there?

Masks are a whole other issue. I never wore one, even during the worst days of the pandemic. I have an exemption.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Maia wrote:
I dunno. You tell me ( I am fairly certain you already know).
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:19 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:15 am

What does your health have to do with it? You said you were considering it to 'protect' the oldies you work with. You seem a tad confused.
Catching Covid is a health issue.
It's a shame that we have to continually spell it out for veggy tax. You would have thought that a person who seems to be able to read might at least try to engage in the discussion.
Maia

Post by Maia »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:06 am Maia wrote:
I dunno. You tell me ( I am fairly certain you already know).
One a year, for the elderly. Those drug companies a certainly raking it in, right?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

And who cares about those injured and killed by this "vaccine"?

What if it causes cancer or multiple sclerosis in 5 years or 10?

Why is there no liability protection?
Maia

Post by Maia »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:09 am
Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:19 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:15 am

What does your health have to do with it? You said you were considering it to 'protect' the oldies you work with. You seem a tad confused.
Catching Covid is a health issue.
It's a shame that we have to continually spell it out for veggy tax. You would have thought that a person who seems to be able to read might at least try to engage in the discussion.
They seem to think that is should be all or nothing. If it's not 100% effective (what is?) it must be 0% effective.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:11 am And who cares about those injured and killed by this "vaccine"?

What if it causes cancer or multiple sclerosis in 5 years or 10?

Why is there no liability protection?
Hasn't the government already paid out some compensation, even when the link isn't proved?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:13 amThey seem to think that is should be all or nothing. If it's not 100% effective (what is?) it must be 0% effective.
I don't recall anybody giving percentages of Efficacy other than you.

Vaccination means Immunity though. You immunize with vaccines. Therein is no danger from the vaccinated disease.

So you need to justify why you continue to take these shots. You are inadvertently admitting they don't work.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:15 amHasn't the government already paid out some compensation, even when the link isn't proved?
Not in the United States, no.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:16 am
Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:13 amThey seem to think that is should be all or nothing. If it's not 100% effective (what is?) it must be 0% effective.
I don't recall anybody giving percentages of Efficacy other than you.

Vaccination means Immunity though. You immunize with vaccines. Therein is no danger from the vaccinated disease.

So you need to justify why you continue to take these shots. You are inadvertently admitting they don't work.
Vaccination means stimulating an immune response. It doesn't imply that it's 100% effective.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Are you now arguing that vaccines have not immunized the modern world from Polio, and that the 99% efficacy of polio vaccines means that 1% don't work, and Polio is still a problem???

Do you not understand how illogical that is?