the queen is dead

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: the queen is dead

Post by Age »

Maia wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:21 am
Age wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:16 am
Maia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:14 pm A particularly irritating fact is that the French still hold the world record for longest reigning monarch, Louis XIV, who reigned 72 years. He did cheat though, by coming to the throne at the age of four.
Just out of curiosity, WHY would this, 'irritate' absolutely ANY one?
I was being facetious.
Ah okay, it is hard enough for me to SEE what was REALLY NOT MEANT, in what people say in 'face-to-face' discussions, let alone just in printed words alone, on a screen.

Is it also 'facetious' to point out and say that it is also a particularly irritating fact that the "christian americans" hold the world record for KILLING more human beings, children included, than "muslims" from other countries. The "american christians" did cheat though, by creating the BIGGEST and MOST 'weapons of mass destruction'?

Or, is this NOT 'facetious', and just ANOTHER fact of life, when living with people like that?
Last edited by Age on Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Alexis Jacobi wrote:

It would be interesting and amazing if now-King Charles could think & speak with the intellectual freedom of a Jonathan Bowden.
King Charles and the "Firm" have a job to do and get well paid to do it.

Sacrifices have to be made (and in his case I would not say "intellectual" if one has read "the Tampongate Scandal") but there may well be a curb on his freedom.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:02 am
Alexis Jacobi wrote:

It would be interesting and amazing if now-King Charles could think & speak with the intellectual freedom of a Jonathan Bowden.
King Charles and the "Firm" have a job to do and get well paid to do it.

Sacrifices have to be made (and in his case I would not say "intellectual" if one has read "the Tampongate Scandal") but there may well be a curb on his freedom.
Could that be called a 'scandal'?
Maia

Post by Maia »

Age wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:59 am
Maia wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:21 am
Age wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:16 am

Just out of curiosity, WHY would this, 'irritate' absolutely ANY one?
I was being facetious.
Ah okay, it is hard enough for me to SEE what was REALLY NOT MEANT, in what people say in 'face-to-face' discussions, let alone just in printed words alone, on a screen.

Is it also 'facetious' to point out and say that it is also a particularly irritating fact that the "christian americans" hold the world record for KILLING more human beings, children included, than "muslims" from other countries. The "american christians" did cheat though, by creating the BIGGEST and MOST 'weapons of mass destruction'?

Or, is this NOT 'facetious', and just ANOTHER of life, when living with people like that?
+++Ah okay, it is hard enough for me to SEE what was REALLY NOT MEANT, in what people say in 'face-to-face' discussions, let alone just in printed words alone, on a screen.+++

I know the feeling.

+++Is it also 'facetious' to point out and say that it is also a particularly irritating fact that the "christian americans" hold the world record for KILLING more human beings, children included, than "muslims" from other countries. The "american christians" did cheat though, by creating the BIGGEST and MOST 'weapons of mass destruction'?+++

How about the Nazis?
Walker

Post by Walker »

If you want to hear a lot of ignorant BS about 'Mericans, you've come to the right forum.

Seems like folks just can't get over that 1776 thang.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Ah yes, I remember ...

I remember back when President Trump visited The Queen. She hosted him at a big dinner. Some video leaked out past the media censors and I got to see it on the television. Trump and The Queen were sitting close together and he was telling her some story. She was listening attentively and then she burst out in spontaneous, joyous laughter, the kind you can’t fake. I have not seen that clip aired on the telly since that one time, and I know I didn’t dream it. I haven’t even seen it in all the biography footage that is being shown about the Queen these days.

I know why this is so. You know why this is so. We know why this is so.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am Ah yes, I remember ...

I remember back when President Trump visited The Queen. She hosted him at a big dinner. Some video leaked out past the media censors and I got to see it on the television. Trump and The Queen were sitting close together and he was telling her some story. She was listening attentively and then she burst out in spontaneous, joyous laughter, the kind you can’t fake. I have not seen that clip aired on the telly since that one time, and I know I didn’t dream it. I haven’t even seen it in all the biography footage that is being shown about the Queen these days.

Perhaps he was telling her her his 'pussy grabbing' story...
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:28 am

Perhaps he was telling her her his 'pussy grabbing' story...
If so, that means pussies who get the vapours at the mention of pussy, aka hoo haa, function on a different frequency than both Trump, and The Revered Queen.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Maia wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:22 am How about the Nazis?
They were rubbish at plumbing.

Post by Age »

I have absolutely NO idea WHY the some human being laughed like that, NOR WHY you have NOT seen it 'again', if you really did see 'it' the first time. So, I do NOT know 'why this is so'. Therefore, we do NOT KNOW why 'this' is so.

In fact what is the 'this' word, even in relation to, or referring to, EXACTLY, here?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

All Republican's know why. It's the same reason they insist on owning guns.

Their penises are so tiny, and Trump just happened to tell the Queen at the same time she put her fork into a carrot.
Walker

Post by Walker »

I also saw a clip of The Queen and Prince Harry smirking at a video of this fool, who I think was making some kind of sports challenge. They were laughing at this gesture he likes to often make, at public expense since those things cost money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSGBct3RgX0
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:01 am I also saw a clip of The Queen and Prince Harry smirking at a video of this fool, who I think was making some kind of sports challenge. They were laughing at this gesture he likes to often make, at public expense since those things cost money.

It's not even real you idiot.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:39 am I have absolutely NO idea WHY the some human being laughed like that, NOR WHY you have NOT seen it 'again', if you really did see 'it' the first time. So, I do NOT know 'why this is so'. Therefore, we do NOT KNOW why 'this' is so.

In fact what is the 'this' word, even in relation to, or referring to, EXACTLY, here?
Eventually all the dots will connect to all the other dots at the same time. Studying each leaf will take you to the essence of the root, glasshopper, but it will take such a long time unless you're already in the home stretch. What to do? Place attention on the root.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:08 am
Walker wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:01 am I also saw a clip of The Queen and Prince Harry smirking at a video of this fool, who I think was making some kind of sports challenge. They were laughing at this gesture he likes to often make, at public expense since those things cost money.

It's not even real you idiot.
That's not the clip they were smirking at, you moron.

It was another video, a sports challenge and some big lunk behind Barry said "boom," after Barry made his challenge, then Harry, was sitting to the left of the Queen while they looked at a phone video transmission by BO, turned to the camera and simulated the patented Barry mic drop. The Queen looked at Harry, grinned, and mouthed, "Boom," imitating the big lunk.