SHE is LOVE

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: SHE is LOVE

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 am
When you say you've been inside the mental health industry, do you mean you've been in a psychiatric hospital? I mean, for real. I'm not talking metaphorically.
Have you always been depressed?

I have. I started to feel depressed as young as 4 to 5 years old,
SO, this MEANS; NOT always.

'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, said some of the most, OBVIOUS, contradictory things.

I suggest if you START SAYING what you REALLY MEAN, and MEAN what you SAY, then you WILL BEGIN to START SEEING thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 am the depression has never left me, not once, it's there lurking all the time..sometimes I let it come out to play, sometimes I lock it down so it's not allowed out.
AND, the 'I' that, SUPPOSEDLY, does this is the ONE that does NOT even exist, correct "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 am And one astonishing thing I have also discovered is, that my depression has never been able to kill me off, well not yet anyway.

It just WANTS 'you' DEAD, correct?

Also, and by the way, if 'it' is "YOUR" depression, as 'you' SAY, "MY" depression, then 'it' is that "I's" depression, which is ALSO the ONE that lets that depression come out to play.

Which all sounds like a LOT like that 'I' is ACTUALLY causing AND creating 'that' depression.

Have 'you', "dontaskme", ever considered that 'that' depression ONLY exists within 'you' due to the Fact of your VERY ABUSIVE childhood upbringing, and SO if you had had a VERY DIFFERENT upbringing then you might ACTUALLY NOT now wish you were NOT born AT ALL?

See, you have this GREAT ABILITY to SEE that what happened to you happens to ALL children, and so IMAGINE that ALL children did NOT want to be born AT ALL, AS WELL. But do NOT be to concerned about this 'GREAT ABILITY' as ALL of 'you', adult human beings, did the EXACT SAME 'thing', back in the OLDEN DAYS when this was being written.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm Sometimes people are repelled by depressed people.
EXACTLY LIKE how sometimes, some, people are repelled by "rich people" and "poor people", and "happy people".
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm It's almost like they do not want to be reminded of their own feelings.
Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of that GREAT ABILITY of YOURS to IMAGINE how 'you' are, think, and feel is how ALL people are, think, and feel. Or, in other words, here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of what is called 'projection', and an example of 'projection' AT WORK.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm To be in the presence of depressed people seems to make other people uneasy, as if depression is some kind of repellent the person is wearing.
JUST LIKE being in the presence of "insecure", or "self-doubting", people makes, some, "other people" uneasy, AS WELL.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm It's like your not allowed to be depressed, and so it's like there is this mentality that a cure must be found for you.
It is NOT that 'you' are NOT allowed to FEEL depressed. It is just a case of people do NOT like to SEE "other people" feeling depressed because they do NOT like to SEE, nor FEEL, "other people" hurting, unless, OF COURSE, there is some HATRED involved. Which, AGAIN, comes from the way one has been brought up.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm It's as though you are not normal for being depressed, and that there are better ways to feel.
Well, OF COURSE, there ARE better ways to feel. And, OF COURSE, AS WELL, it is VERY 'normal' to feel depressed, AT TIMES.

Also, if you CHANGED 'your language' FROM "being depressed" TO 'feeling depressed', then you will be MUCH CLOSER to thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm And yet I've always been absolutely and unconditionally fine being with my depression.
WHY?

Do you LIKE and/or ENJOY feeling depressed?

Or, do you just ACCEPT that that is the way one HAS TO feel throughout their life?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm I would like to think that all depressed people are able to live with themselves without feeling overwhelmed by what other people think about it.
You talk as though all some people can EVER be is just DEPRESSED PEOPLE. Which is, OBVIOUSLY, NOT True AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm I personally do not care what other people say about the way I feel.
Then why do you come across as being overwhelmed by "others" for being REPELLED by the way you feel?

If you REALLY did NOT care that "others" say they ARE REPELLED by your OWN depression, then just 'be happy' that they are REPELLED by 'you', and 'your DEPRESSION'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm I only care about what and how I feel, and usually the way I feel I have absolutely no problem with.
When are the times you have 'a problem'?

Are they the times you are feeling happy and/or content with life and living?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm It's other people that seem to think it's a problem.
But there are NO 'problems' AT ALL here.

Absolutely EVERY feeling EVERY one has is absolutely PERFECTLY NORMAL and FINE.

Considering the Fact that they way ANY one feels is SOLELY due to past experiences, then the way absolutely ANY one is feeling at absolutely ANY and EVERY moment is PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE and ACCEPTABLE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm Personally, I have no problem feeling depressed.
That IS GREAT.

It ALSO SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY 'you' HATE life, and living, and are CONSTANTLY WANTING and WISHING human beings to stop making and creating MORE BEAUTIFUL human beings.

The reason WHY you Truly WANT and DESIRE absolutely EVERY one to be DEAD, along with "your" 'self', is because you have absolutely NO problem AT ALL with feeling DEPRESSED.

It is NORMAL for 'you', adult human beings, to 'TRY TO' bring EVERY one DOWN to your OWN level of living.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm It never defines me who I am as an individual just trying to get on with my life like everyone else, nor does my depression interfere with my capacity to function as a so called normal human being.

If DEPRESSION does NOT define 'you', as an individual, then 'what', EXACTLY, defines 'you', and/or who 'you' REALLY ARE, "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pmSO, this MEANS; NOT always.
Well that's the limitation of language, it's not a crime to be wrong.

The one who is aware of depression is always. There, I've put it into a different context for you. Hope that makes you happy.

The one who is aware of depression and aware of the absence of depression is always.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmIt ALSO SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY 'you' HATE life, and living, and are CONSTANTLY WANTING and WISHING human beings to stop making and creating MORE BEAUTIFUL human beings.

The reason WHY you Truly WANT and DESIRE absolutely EVERY one to be DEAD, along with "your" 'self', is because you have absolutely NO problem AT ALL with feeling DEPRESSED.

It is NORMAL for 'you', adult human beings, to 'TRY TO' bring EVERY one DOWN to your OWN level of living.
Yes, I hate life. I would rather not be here. That's my business not yours.

If people like being alive I have no problem with their no-problem of being alive...that is a problem for me.

You are right. I want only the extinction of me...I have no control over the extinction of the whole human race.

I also think humans are beautiful. But again, I will repeat, if I had the choice to be born again, I would decline, no matter how beautiful life is, or how beautiful people are. I would not choose to be a person ever again, because I know that people are also evil and ugly to their core. Therefore, I had a very early realisation in my life where I neither desire the beauty or the evil of life. That's what I have come here to discover. For me, there is absolutely no desire to repeat what I have a problem with.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:36 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:14 am Have you ever been able to keep your depression under control?
Sometimes. Sometimes things are OK. But there are triggers that will upset the proverbial apple cart. And once I get into that pit, it's hard as all fuck to get out of it. If you are taken to a mental hospital involuntarily or somehow end up in one, you have two fundamental choices. You can trust the therapists or you can rebel against them (demanding that they left you out) but you cannot get out of the hospital until the therapy side signs off a release (if admitted involuntarily). Your choice can make a big difference on what side of society you end up on, although, there are such things as redemption and fallenness (if you want to borrow from the Judeau/Christian tradition) whereby a person can change their place. If you fall from society, then you have Christianity (if you think there is a God and God will accept you). If you fall from God, then you have this life and that's it (according to the Christian tradition). It depends upon what you bank on or what you can truly believe at heart.

Speaking personally, I can't worship God because it's just not in my heart to do so. So according to Christianity, I'm going to hell. Despite the fact that I've never committed a severe crime that is punishable in an Earthly court of law. Anyway. I have to run. I have to get to work today. I'll talk to you some more when I get home if you are up for it.
Thanks for sharing your experience with depression. Yeah, I'm up for it Gary, talk with me, anytime. This thread can be our cosy little place to hang-out for a chat. :P
Oh, maybe 'I' am NOT wanted here, in this PUBLIC FORUM.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm I used to be the religious type once upon a time, that is up until the time I had this huge massive awakening happen to me, that completely changed the way I viewed reality.
So, 'you' were NOT LOOKING AT and SEEING 'reality' BEFORE, for what 'it' Truly IS, correct?

But, now 'you' ARE, right?

I continually get a 'chuckle' in regards to the amount of times 'you', adult human beings, supposedly, PREVIOUSLY were NOT SEEING 'reality' for how 'it' Truly IS, but now 'you' ARE.

And, it does NOT matter if they CHANGED from an "athiest" to a "theist" or a "theist" to an "atheist" or CHANGED from one religion to ANOTHER, or CHANGED from a "religionist" to a "scientist", or from a "scientist" to a "religionist" ALL of 'you' make me LAUGH at how it is, SUPPOSEDLY, 'now' 'you' CAN SEE 'reality' for what 'it' Truly IS.

Although this has been going on for countless of centuries ALL of 'you' are STILL 'fighting' AND 'arguing' over what is REALLY 'real'. In fact, in the days when this was being written, 'you' STILL could NOT even agree on what the word 'reality' MEANS nor REFERS TO, EXACTLY.

Which, is in fact, Truly HUMOROUS to WATCH, and OBSERVE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm There was a complete 180 degree U turn in the way I saw reality, there was no returning to the way I used to think about reality. Once upon a time, I used to think about God a lot, and how amazing this miracle of life is and how lucky I was to be alive to experience the beauty of it all.
And WHEN, EXACTLY, were 'you' thinking this way? It does NOT sound like the thoughts of one who has, SUPPOSEDLY, been feeling depressed ALWAYS. Or, at least always from the ages of four or five.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm But then out of the blue, but then paradoxically something really dawned on me that had probably been niggling away at me since early childhood, and was probably the only reason why I was so depressed at such a very young age.
What was 'it', EXACTLY, which was probably the ONLY reason WHY you were SO DEPRESSED at such a very young age?

And, AGAIN, WHEN, EXACTLY, were you thinking about how amazing this miracle of life IS, and how LUCKY you were to be alive and experience the beauty of it ALL?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm What changed in my thinking...was that I have always been able to see through the fake persona of people.
YET 'you' can NOT SEE the FAKE and FALSENESS of "your" OWN 'self'.

'you' can NOT SEE the Falsehoods in 'you', and what 'you' say, but, SUPPOSEDLY, 'you' can SEE the so-called 'fake persona' of OTHER people, correct?

Also, the CONTRADICTION here is STRIKING. What CHANGED in your thinking was that you have ALWAYS been able to ....

Can you SEE and SPOT the CONTRADICTION here?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm This human life drama is all just one big clown planet full of actors playing silly roles, wearing different masks and pretending it's all real.
WHAT, EXACTLY, are 'you' people PRETENDING 'it' is ALL real?

What is the 'it', EXACTLY, which 'you' are IMPLYING here is, in fact, ALL fake, INSTEAD?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm Nothing wrong with this though, don't get me wrong, we are permitted to be human, it's what humans do.
OBVIOUSLY, what 'you', human beings, DO, IS what 'you' do. This would go WITHOUT SAYING, would it NOT?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm But for me personally, I just had to stop pretending to be something I am not once and for all, I just had to start being my true self as it is in the raw realtime moment, with no filter, or mask to disguise my real self, which I then when on to discover a lot of people would find me repellent.
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that the REASON WHY 'you' think or BELIEVE that a LOT of people would find 'you' REPELLENT is NOT because this is just the way 'you' were brought up to THINK about "your" 'self'?

OBVIOUSLY, because of the EXACT WAY that 'you' were SEVERELY ABUSED, when 'you' were younger, 'you were bound to BELIEVE that 'you' would be REPELLENT to "others".

Have you NOT YET been ABLE to SEE, CLEAR ENOUGH, that what you were "TAUGHT" to BELIEVE about "yourself" is NOT True AT ALL?

OBVIOUSLY the MORE ABUSED one was, like 'you' WERE "dontaskme", then the LOT MORE HARDER it is to SEE 'things' CLEARLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm So that's when I knew it was time to retreat into my own little world of solitude, and I've never in my entire life, ever felt so much more freer and better for embracing the life of solitude.
Okay.

But coming into a PUBLIC FORUM seems to CONTRADICT "embracing "a so-called "life of solitude", well to me anyway. "Others", obviously, may SEE 'things' DIFFERENTLY.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmBut there are NO 'problems' AT ALL here.

I have a problem with pain, I don't want it. Nor am I willing to accept it. I would rather just never have to experience it EVER. But then I have to accept it also, because there is nothing I can do about it.

I allow myself to have these feelings, and I'm ok with them, sometimes they overwhelm me, but then I can also control those feelings to the point I do not care about them being there anymore.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu May 12, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pm
Okay.

But coming into a PUBLIC FORUM seems to CONTRADICT "embracing "a so-called "life of solitude", well to me anyway. "Others", obviously, may SEE 'things' DIFFERENTLY.
Lots of experiences arise within my solitude. Including coming to this forum and chatting to other people.

Nothing that arises in my solitude could ever take away or change my solitude, my solitude is always with me, while experiences that arise in my solitude.. like coming to this forum for example, talking to other people...those experiences always come and go...leaving me once again with my solitude which never leaves.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm

No, 'being wrong' has NOT been written down as 'a crime', well NOT YET in EVERY one's book anyway.

Some people did think that "others" who were so-called "wrong" because of their skin color, or religion, or their sexual preferences SHOULD be PUNISHED, as though these 'things' WERE WRONG.

But anyway, 'your' ATTEMPT at 'trying to' "justify" your USE of Wrong or Incorrect words is NOT working, well NOT on me anyway.

You WROTE that you have ALWAYS been depressed, but did NOT even start feeling depressed until four or five years AFTER you were born.

So, OBVIOUSLY, there is NO so-called "limitation of language" AT ALL here. The ONLY "limitation" here is in YOUR CHOICE of words to USE.

You could have just AS EASILY and AS SIMPLY CHOSEN to EXPRESS and SAY and STATE thee ACTUAL Truth ONLY, but, OBVIOUSLY, you CHOSE OTHERWISE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm The one who is aware of depression is always.
Is always 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm There, I've put it into a different context for you. Hope that makes you happy.
What you said does NOT even make sense to me, and it surely does NOT me 'happy'.

The one who is aware of 'depression' is ANY human being who has become aware of 'depression' through gaining some sort of understanding in regards to what that word means, or at least refers to, or one who has experienced depression in some form or another. But anyway, ANY one of these, who has become 'aware of depression' is always .... (what, EXACTLY?).
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm The one who is aware of depression and aware of the absence of depression is always.
This context does NOT make me 'happy', EITHER.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmIt ALSO SAYS and EXPLAINS a LOT about WHY 'you' HATE life, and living, and are CONSTANTLY WANTING and WISHING human beings to stop making and creating MORE BEAUTIFUL human beings.

Yes, I hate life. I would rather not be here.

We KNOW. 'you' have TOLD 'us' enough times ALREADY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm That's my business not yours.
Well it is 'you' who likes to SHARE your, so-called, "business" with me.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm If people like being alive I have no problem with their no-problem of being alive...that is a problem for me.
Did you MEAN; NOT a problem for you? Or, if you REALLY did MEAN, "that is a problem for 'you', then 'what', EXACTLY is 'the problem' here, for you?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm You are right. I want only the extinction of me...I have no control over the extinction of the whole human race.
OF COURSE NOT. Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' want to and go on to inventing and creating some kind of device that could make extinct the whole human race. Or, just go on and steal one of the devices that has ALREADY been made and created by 'you', human beings, that could do such a thing
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm I also think humans are beautiful. But again, I will repeat, if I had the choice to be born again, I would decline, no matter how beautiful life is, or how beautiful people are. I would not choose to be a person ever again, because I know that people are also evil and ugly to their core.
LOL If you were brought up in a family that Truly LOVED 'you', for 'you', then would 'you' have the EXACT SAME thoughts AND feelings, as 'you' do 'now'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm Therefore, I had a very early realisation in my life where I neither desire the beauty or the evil of life. That's what I have come here to discover. For me, there is absolutely no desire to repeat what I have a problem with.
And 'what', AGAIN, is 'it', EXACTLY, that 'you' have 'a problem' with?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmAre you ABSOLUTELY SURE that the REASON WHY 'you' think or BELIEVE that a LOT of people would find 'you' REPELLENT is NOT because this is just the way 'you' were brought up to THINK about "your" 'self'?

OBVIOUSLY, because of the EXACT WAY that 'you' were SEVERELY ABUSED, when 'you' were younger, 'you were bound to BELIEVE that 'you' would be REPELLENT to "others".

Have you NOT YET been ABLE to SEE, CLEAR ENOUGH, that what you were "TAUGHT" to BELIEVE about "yourself" is NOT True AT ALL?

OBVIOUSLY the MORE ABUSED one was, like 'you' WERE "dontaskme", then the LOT MORE HARDER it is to SEE 'things' CLEARLY.
You have to know that children are abused, or else that's just your belief.

You have no poof that I have been abused, that is just your assumption based on what I am revealing as and through my thoughts about being alive. You seem to be thinking that I was abused just because I have dark thoughts about being alive.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:44 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm

No, 'being wrong' has NOT been written down as 'a crime', well NOT YET in EVERY one's book anyway.

Some people did think that "others" who were so-called "wrong" because of their skin color, or religion, or their sexual preferences SHOULD be PUNISHED, as though these 'things' WERE WRONG.

But anyway, 'your' ATTEMPT at 'trying to' "justify" your USE of Wrong or Incorrect words is NOT working, well NOT on me anyway.

You WROTE that you have ALWAYS been depressed, but did NOT even start feeling depressed until four or five years AFTER you were born.

So, OBVIOUSLY, there is NO so-called "limitation of language" AT ALL here. The ONLY "limitation" here is in YOUR CHOICE of words to USE.

You could have just AS EASILY and AS SIMPLY CHOSEN to EXPRESS and SAY and STATE thee ACTUAL Truth ONLY, but, OBVIOUSLY, you CHOSE OTHERWISE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm The one who is aware of depression is always.
Is always 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm There, I've put it into a different context for you. Hope that makes you happy.
What you said does NOT even make sense to me, and it surely does NOT me 'happy'.

The one who is aware of 'depression' is ANY human being who has become aware of 'depression' through gaining some sort of understanding in regards to what that word means, or at least refers to, or one who has experienced depression in some form or another. But anyway, ANY one of these, who has become 'aware of depression' is always .... (what, EXACTLY?).
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm The one who is aware of depression and aware of the absence of depression is always.
This context does NOT make me 'happy', EITHER.
Ok.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pm
And 'what', AGAIN, is 'it', EXACTLY, that 'you' have 'a problem' with?
I've already told you.

It's not my problem if you are unable to remember what I have already told you, and that you have to ask me again is annoying.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pmLOL If you were brought up in a family that Truly LOVED 'you', for 'you', then would 'you' have the EXACT SAME thoughts AND feelings, as 'you' do 'now'?
Yes, I would have the exact same thoughts and feelings as I do now, no matter how much I am loved and adored by my family.

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pmYou could have just AS EASILY and AS SIMPLY CHOSEN to EXPRESS and SAY and STATE thee ACTUAL Truth ONLY, but, OBVIOUSLY, you CHOSE OTHERWISE.
I say things in the moment only, and what comes out in the moment I cannot undo. I do not choose the words before they come out. Not that I would have the time in my day to CHOOSE every word that came out of my mouth to make sure I was telling the truth or not...I couldn't give a crap about things like that.

So all I can say is that whatever comes out of my mouth in the form of words is what comes out. I do not care if what comes out of my mouth makes sense or is non sense, or is true or untrue, or contradictory..I really do not give a crap, since what comes out is just what comes out.

What am I supposed to do, put the untruths back in my mouth or something, and wait until some truth comes.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu May 12, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm

I have a problem with pain, I don't want it.
Does ANY one WANT 'pain' BEFORE they come to like or enjoy 'pain'?

Also, 'a problem' is JUST 'a question posed for a solution'. So, until you PRESENT thee ACTUAL 'problem' absolutely NO one can RESOLVE the 'issue', or 'problem' you have here.

What kind of pain do you have, and are suffering from here, EXACTLY?

Firstly, is 'it' emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, or any other?

Then we can move on to the remedy, and so 'fix the problem', literally.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm Nor am I willing to accept it. I would rather just never have to experience it EVER. But then I have to accept it also, because there is nothing I can do about it.
The ONLY reason 'you' have 'this pain' is BECAUSE of the upbringing that you HAD TO endure and "live" through. (I use the 'live' word VERY LIGHTLY). So, OF COURSE, there is absolutely NOTHING 'you' can do about a PAST upbringing. Therefore, you just HAVE TO 'accept' what happened TO 'you'. BUT, 'you' do NOT have to let what happened TO 'you' to happen to "another". And, just WISHING that NO more children were born, (for their sake), is NEVER going to STOP what 'you' REALLY WANT to STOP happening EVER AGAIN.

And, OF COURSE, you would rather you NEVER HAD TO experience what you DID, EVER. I ALSO ONCE WISHED I WAS NEVER born so that I did NOT HAVE TO experience what I DID. BUT, looking back, I was the MOST FORTUNATE one to EVER LIVE. Because it was from the pain and suffering that I HAD TO ENDURE which TAUGHT me HOW TO LOOK AT and LISTEN TO 'things' DIFFERENTLY, which, in turn, is what is LEADING to CREATING Life, Itself, for how It was MEANT TO BE LIVED and EXPERIENCED.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm I allow myself to have these feelings, and I'm ok with them, sometimes they overwhelm me, but then I can also control those feelings to the point I do not care about them being there anymore.
To me, a 'feeling' is 'just a feeling'. EACH and EVERY one of them is PERFECTLY NORMAL, and UNDERSTANDABLE. And, whilst EVERY one of them WILL arise WITHIN, EVERY one of them ALSO RECEDES. This is because they ALL RESIDE within 'us'. Absolutely EVERY human being has the EXACT SAME number of feelings, WITHIN. But 'feelings' only 'control' 'us' IF 'we' ALLOW them to.

'Internal feelings' are just a SIGNPOST and SIGNAL of what is going on AROUND 'us', and are best USED as a WARNING of what to do next, or as a DIRECTION of which way to HEAD.

A Truly GROWN or MATURED Being, and thus one who has NOT been ABUSED, has CONTROL over ALL 'feelings' ALL of the time. But absolutely NO one is like this, JUST YET, in the days when this was being written anyway, BECAUSE absolutely EVERY one of 'you' are being ABUSED in your GROWING YEARS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:09 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm

I have a problem with pain, I don't want it.
Does ANY one WANT 'pain' BEFORE they come to like or enjoy 'pain'?

Also, 'a problem' is JUST 'a question posed for a solution'. So, until you PRESENT thee ACTUAL 'problem' absolutely NO one can RESOLVE the 'issue', or 'problem' you have here.

What kind of pain do you have, and are suffering from here, EXACTLY?

Firstly, is 'it' emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, or any other?

Then we can move on to the remedy, and so 'fix the problem', literally.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm Nor am I willing to accept it. I would rather just never have to experience it EVER. But then I have to accept it also, because there is nothing I can do about it.
The ONLY reason 'you' have 'this pain' is BECAUSE of the upbringing that you HAD TO endure and "live" through. (I use the 'live' word VERY LIGHTLY). So, OF COURSE, there is absolutely NOTHING 'you' can do about a PAST upbringing. Therefore, you just HAVE TO 'accept' what happened TO 'you'. BUT, 'you' do NOT have to let what happened TO 'you' to happen to "another". And, just WISHING that NO more children were born, (for their sake), is NEVER going to STOP what 'you' REALLY WANT to STOP happening EVER AGAIN.

And, OF COURSE, you would rather you NEVER HAD TO experience what you DID, EVER. I ALSO ONCE WISHED I WAS NEVER born so that I did NOT HAVE TO experience what I DID. BUT, looking back, I was the MOST FORTUNATE one to EVER LIVE. Because it was from the pain and suffering that I HAD TO ENDURE which TAUGHT me HOW TO LOOK AT and LISTEN TO 'things' DIFFERENTLY, which, in turn, is what is LEADING to CREATING Life, Itself, for how It was MEANT TO BE LIVED and EXPERIENCED.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm I allow myself to have these feelings, and I'm ok with them, sometimes they overwhelm me, but then I can also control those feelings to the point I do not care about them being there anymore.
To me, a 'feeling' is 'just a feeling'. EACH and EVERY one of them is PERFECTLY NORMAL, and UNDERSTANDABLE. And, whilst EVERY one of them WILL arise WITHIN, EVERY one of them ALSO RECEDES. This is because they ALL RESIDE within 'us'. Absolutely EVERY human being has the EXACT SAME number of feelings, WITHIN. But 'feelings' only 'control' 'us' IF 'we' ALLOW them to.

'Internal feelings' are just a SIGNPOST and SIGNAL of what is going on AROUND 'us', and are best USED as a WARNING of what to do next, or as a DIRECTION of which way to HEAD.

A Truly GROWN or MATURED Being, and thus one who has NOT been ABUSED, has CONTROL over ALL 'feelings' ALL of the time. But absolutely NO one is like this, JUST YET, in the days when this was being written anyway, BECAUSE absolutely EVERY one of 'you' are being ABUSED in your GROWING YEARS.
Ok