Post a pic of yourself

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Post a pic of yourself

Post by Gary Childress »

Last edited by Gary Childress on Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
attofishpi

Re: Post a pic of yourself

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:11 am I sometimes wonder what people who post here look like. Would anyone like to share a pic of themselves?

Here I am in the Wimbledon finals.

Me.jpg
Good on ya Gazza! I feel you're in to some kind of guilt trip racket.

btw. you really need to get on the grass!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

atto after Alice bonked me into a bunny
--
(hard work chopping off my double-chin!!)
--
Attachments
atto_after_alice_bunnybonke.jpg
atto_after_alice_bunnybonke.jpg (24.21 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

not bovered

not embarrassed at all..
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Photo of Gazza when he defeated Andy Murray at Wimbledon, Gazza is better on grass.

A few supporters from the forum were watching, and a very kind linesman assisted..

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

:lol: That linesman has a very big head.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

rsz_1screenshot_20220125-144154.png
rsz_1screenshot_20220125-144154.png (105.13 KiB) Viewed 3066 times

Just kidding. This is more like it...

rsz_1screenshot_20220125-144417.png
rsz_1screenshot_20220125-144417.png (79.77 KiB) Viewed 3066 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

See Henry Quirk on the sidelines there? He's making sure no referees interfere so that the transaction between players will be free of any government interference.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:57 pm :lol: That linesman has a very big head.
In more ways than one! (sorry Sculptor - he's one of my best mates on the forum tho :mrgreen: )

I was up quite late last night and decided the art grant that the entity that not many around these parts believe exists, that permits me now to spend my time artistically should be put to good use!

It's a shame, or a blessing, that not many on this forum have bothered to have an avatar..I scoured through many threads attempting to find suitable avatars that could be included - luckily you had just finished your strawberries and cream and returned to the stand in time for the photo!

I am surprised that Andy Murray carries a tennis bag with such wording.

Can you spot anyone else in the pic?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:56 pm See Henry Quirk on the sidelines there? He's making sure no referees interfere so that the transaction between players will be free of any government interference.
Hahaha!
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:50 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:57 pm :lol: That linesman has a very big head.
In more ways than one! (sorry Sculptor - he's one of my best mates on the forum tho :mrgreen: )

I was up quite late last night and decided the art grant that the entity that not many around these parts believe exists, that permits me now to spend my time artistically should be put to good use!

It's a shame, or a blessing, that not many on this forum have bothered to have an avatar..I scoured through many threads attempting to find suitable avatars that could be included - luckily you had just finished your strawberries and cream and returned to the stand in time for the photo!

Who's the one with sunglasses and a long perm? Looks a bit like Brian May in his younger days.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:03 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:50 pm

Who's the one with sunglasses and a long perm? Looks a bit like Brian May in his younger days.
He hasn't got sunglasses on I don't think - I just opened the *.psd photoshop file - before flattening the layers - or so I thought, where I had each layer labelled with the username - and ya, I had save flattened - lost the layer descriptions. Which pisses me off cos I went through a lot of threads looking for peeps with avatars - from memory - he was Ivan*** !!
Maybe he can assist - he ain't a big poster.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I feel really bad about modifying Andy Murray's bag, I actually like him...just couldn't help myself since my brain has the maturity of a ten year old.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:06 pm I feel really bad about modifying Andy Murray's bag, I actually like him...just couldn't help myself since my brain has the maturity of a ten year old.
It looks very natural. I never noticed. At first I thought it was a picture of John McEnroe (showing my age lol) but saw that the legs were too muscular to be his. McEnroe had a strangely unathletic physique, especially compared to athletes these days.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

:D - did you spot the panther - RC Saunders?