When Is Torture Morally Permissible?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: When Is Torture Morally Permissible?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:14 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:18 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:28 pm

Ah, the relief. I can read that, even comprehensible enough to know you are wrong, and I am certain I don't care to discuss why you are wrong.
Here is ANOTHER one who CLAIMS that 'I am wrong' but is completely and utterly INCAPABLE to even POINT OUT where, let alone being so INCAPABLE to even attempt to SHOW WHY.

How STUPID could one be to CLAIM "you are wrong" while NOT even being able to SHOW this?

ALSO besides being an absolutely LIE your EXCUSE for NOT being able to comprehend was also the WEAKEST and MOST USELESS on EVER.
OUCH!!

You are doing it again, stop torturing me.
This is just MORE PROOF of just HOW MUCH ACTUAL POWER I had OVER these human beings, in the days when this was being written anyway. I could just write a few WORDS and place them on a screen in front of some of them, and I COULD and WAS 'torturing' them.

I also had that MUCH POWER OVER THEM that they could NOT even STOP "themselves" LOOKING AT the WORDS I put in FRONT of them, even though those LITTLE WORDS were 'torturing' them.

There were either just TOO STUPID, or were just SO WEAK with NO POWER AT ALL, that they could NOT look away, and I was just CONTROLLING them with MY WORD alone. In fact I ALWAYS have been and ALWAYS WILL.

Even this one can sometimes SEE the 'MAGIC', thee INTELLIGENCE, WITHIN MY WORDS. And, although 'it' KNOWS thee INTELLIGENCE is in HERE, the ACTUAL BEAUTY and INTELLIGENCE is 'torturing' this one TREMENDOUSLY. As EXPLAINED by this one, itself.

When this one comes to FULLY UNDERSTAND that these WORDS are NOT intended for this generation of people, in the days when this was being written, to comprehend and understand FULLY, then this one could JUST RELAX and NOT feel SO TORTURED. If 'it' was SMART ENOUGH 'it' could also just STOP LOOKING AT these WORDS.

Or, do 'I' REALLY have that much 'control' OVER 'you'?

As just PROVED, ONCE AGAIN.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:39 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:18 pm

Here is ANOTHER one who CLAIMS that 'I am wrong' but is completely and utterly INCAPABLE to even POINT OUT where, let alone being so INCAPABLE to even attempt to SHOW WHY.

How STUPID could one be to CLAIM "you are wrong" while NOT even being able to SHOW this?

ALSO besides being an absolutely LIE your EXCUSE for NOT being able to comprehend was also the WEAKEST and MOST USELESS on EVER.
OUCH!!

This is just MORE PROOF of just HOW MUCH ACTUAL POWER I had OVER these human beings,
had? - so not anymore then.

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:39 amThere were either just TOO STUPID,
"There were.." ?
"They were.." should have been used.

Before you start claiming the rest of us are too stupid compared to you, learn English grammar. We might then understand what it is that the idiocy of your self inflated ego is attempting to convey.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:33 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:39 am

OUCH!!

This is just MORE PROOF of just HOW MUCH ACTUAL POWER I had OVER these human beings,
had? - so not anymore then.
NOT AT ALL.

I used the 'had' word, SPECIFICALLY.

I used 'it' to refer to 'you', human beings, back in those OLD DAYS, BEFORE 'you' HAD evolved further up the NEXT and HIGHER levels of Consciousness, Itself.

And, if ANY one would like to DELVE INTO this ANY further, then please let us PROCEED.
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:33 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:39 amThere were either just TOO STUPID,
"There were.." ?
"They were.." should have been used.
Okay. Thanks for POINTING OUT and SHOWING the FLAW and FAULT I made there.

But doing so at that particular moment makes me question 'you' as to; 'WHY do you NOT DO it when CLAIMS are being made?'
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:33 am Before you start claiming the rest of us are too stupid compared to you, learn English grammar.
But have I EVER made ANY such CLAIM?

If yes, then WHERE EXACTLY?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:33 am We might then understand what it is that the idiocy of your self inflated ego is attempting to convey.
But 'you', "attofishpi" could AND will NEVER understand.

This is because 'you' just can NOT comprehend words when capital letters are being used. And, as can be CLEARLY SEEN here I USE capital letters, SOMETIMES.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

What hast thou to speak of next, oh thee of great wisdom?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:43 am What hast thou to speak of next, oh thee of great wisdom?
Whatever 'it' is that 'you' want the 3rd party intelligence to, literally, IN-FORM 'you' of.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:46 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:43 am What hast thou to speak of next, oh thee of great wisdom?
Whatever 'it' is that 'you' want the 3rd party intelligence to, literally, IN-FORM 'you' of.
Perhaps sage\God will tell me to stop bothering with U.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:00 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:46 am
Perhaps sage\God will tell me to stop bothering with U.
MAYBE?

We will, AGAIN, just have to WAIT, and SEE.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

:roll:
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Torture might be said to be morally permissible where it is affected to prevent a greater wrong than torture. Example: If someone kidnaps a child and you know this, the subject has confessed, but refuses to say where the child is, then anything is permitted.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:45 am Torture might be said to be morally permissible where it is affected to prevent a greater wrong than torture. Example: If someone kidnaps a child and you know this, the subject has confessed, but refuses to say where the child is, then anything is permitted.
Fair enough. I suppose torture is also morally permissible in B & D, what do you think?
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:45 am Torture might be said to be morally permissible where it is affected to prevent a greater wrong than torture. Example: If someone kidnaps a child and you know this, the subject has confessed, but refuses to say where the child is, then anything is permitted.
Fair enough. I suppose torture is also morally permissible in B & D, what do you think?
What are B and D?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:54 am
What are B and D?
Eh? Stop playing the innocent Poppy..

Bondage & Discipline
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:05 am

What are B and D?

Bondage & Discipline
Well, that's kind of a freaky thing, but does it fall in the category of torture if it is under mutual consent? Does it not fall under sadistic pleasures?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:12 am

What are B and D?

Bondage & Discipline
Well, that's kind of a freaky thing, but does it fall in the category of torture if it is under mutual consent? Does it not fall under sadistic pleasures?
I don't know I have never done it. I think Age would be the expert on the subject of B & D.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:23 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:12 am

Bondage & Discipline
I don't know I have never done it. I think Age would be the expert on the subject of B & D.
LOL!!!!!!