The Great Reset

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm age,

Were you a 'slave' when you had ALL of your OTHER vaccinations?

what vaccinations?
Those OTHER vaccinations that you have HAD.
henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm as an adult, I've had no vaccinations of any kind
Wow, what ANOTHER Truly VERY NARROWED field of view 'you' SHOW 'us' ONCE AGAIN.
henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm I'm told, as a child, I had vaccinations, but I have no memory of it
So what?

My question CLEARLY ASKED; Were you a 'slave' when you had ALL of your OTHER vaccinations?
henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm so: what vaccinations?
The ONES you just INFORMED us of, which you PREVIOUSLY HAD.

You can 'try' and 'weasel' out of this as much as you like and for as long as you like. BUT, I have ALREADY PROVEN True that 'you', "henry quirk", are just as much a 'slave' as ANY other of 'you', human beings, ARE.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

My question CLEARLY ASKED; Were you a 'slave' when you had ALL of your OTHER vaccinations?

I know
Dontaskme

Re: In Summary

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:07 pm
Human beings died when those rocks fell on them, by the way.

You do not believe those people died. You are unable to believe those people died.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Okay. But, ONCE AGAIN, this has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE here.
No one cares.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:52 pm My question CLEARLY ASKED; Were you a 'slave' when you had ALL of your OTHER vaccinations?

I know
And you CLEARLY FAILED to answer that question Honestly.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:29 pm

You do not believe those people died. You are unable to believe those people died.

I NEVER said I "believed" ANY thing.

The grieving relatives can SHOW that this is IRREFUTABLY True. Oh, as well as the dead bodies laying in the boats under the rocks can SHOW that this is IRREFUTABLY True.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Okay. But, ONCE AGAIN, this has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE here.
No one cares.
I AGREE. WHOLEHEARTEDLY by the way.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:20 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:10 pm Okay. But, ONCE AGAIN, this has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE here.
No one cares.
How's that relationship with your conversation "partners" going, Age? Another dead-end here?

All I can tell you is this: stop doing what you're doing, unless you want all your conversations to end this way.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:17 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:52 pm My question CLEARLY ASKED; Were you a 'slave' when you had ALL of your OTHER vaccinations?

I know
cuz it's a dumb question: think it over...mebbe you'll see why
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:19 pm

The grieving relatives can SHOW that this is IRREFUTABLY True. Oh, as well as the dead bodies laying in the boats under the rocks can SHOW that this is IRREFUTABLY True.

You claimed in your statement that those people died when those rocks fell on them. You can not know they have died unless you have died yourself and are able to know the experience of being dead.

So until you have died you cannot know death. Your claim is either a belief or an assumption.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:29 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:20 pm
No one cares.
How's that relationship with your conversation "partners" going, Age? Another dead-end here?
What are you going on about here? Are you ASSUMING some thing that I am NOT YET AWARE OF?

Also, WHY are 'you' conversing with 'I'?

I have ALREADY POINTED OUT WHERE what you have said was False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect. We just, patiently, await for you to respond to those Facts.
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:29 pm All I can tell you is this: stop doing what you're doing, unless you want all your conversations to end this way.
What way?

I was the LAST to speak in that conversation. After I POINTED OUT that their reply had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER to do with what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE.

So, that conversation "ended", if it IS ENDED, by me POINTING OUT that I AGREED that NO ONE CARES when one writes but does NOT write ANY thing in relation to what they are replying to.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:17 pm

I know
cuz it's a dumb question: think it over...mebbe you'll see why
It is a DUMB question to you BECAUSE if you were Honest, then you would HAVE TO CONTRADICT your PREVIOUS CLAIMS.

And PLEASE FEEL FREE to NOT answer it.

As some say, 'There are NO dumb questions'. But there are people who are Honest, and dishonest.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:19 pm

You claimed in your statement that those people died when those rocks fell on them.
NO I DID NOT, AT ALL.

I will, once again, suggest that thee ACTUAL WORDS that I USE and WRITE are READ, and to NOT "read" what one thinks or ASSUMES is being said.

What I ACTUALLY SAID, WROTE and CLAIMED was:

Which is VERY, VERY DIFFERENT from what you SAID and CLAIMED here.

I CLEARLY SAID; Human beings died when those rocks fell on them, by the way.

You CLEARLY SAID; You claimed in your statement that those people died when those rocks fell on them.

I NEVER said, "those people died when those rocks fell on them". For the VERY REASON there may have been SOME 'people' who did NOT die when rocks fell on them.

If you WANT TO CLAIM that there were NO human beings who died when those rocks fell on them, then go right ahead. Otherwise you will HAVE TO ACCEPT and AGREE that those human beings who died when those rocks fell on them DIED. This can NOT be REFUTED.

Also, and just as OBVIOUS is the Fact that there may have well been human beings in those boats who did NOT die, whether rocks fell on them or NOT. AND, SOME may have ACTUALLY DIED of some thing like SHOCK, or even FEAR, BEFORE ANY rocks fell on them, or NOT.

Human beings did DIE when rocks fell on them. And, the IRREFUTABLE Fact is 'those' human beings ARE DEAD. As can be PROVED True.

(And this is NOT even delving into the DIFFERENCE between the words 'people' AND 'human beings'.

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 pm You can not know they have died unless you have died yourself and are able to know the experience of being dead.
Oh, you are going down some completely ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, NONSENSICAL, and UNPROVABLE path AGAIN.

This is MY FAULT for ASSUMING some 'thing' DIFFERENT.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 pm So until you have died you cannot know death. Your claim is either a belief or an assumption.
If you SAY and BELIEVE so, then 'it' MUST BE SO, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:37 amHuman beings did DIE when rocks fell on them. And, the IRREFUTABLE Fact is 'those' human beings ARE DEAD. As can be PROVED True

Prove IT... PROVE what you say can be PROVED True...so that we can see that proof, the proof you know to be death. You can only believe someone is dead, but no one can actually know they are dead, and be able to inform themself that they are dead. .therefore, the idea of being dead is only a belief to those who claim to KNOW death.
Death is a known concept only, and that which is known conceptually can know nothing, let alone prove nothing.

If you cannot prove it by your own direct experience of being dead...then your statement informing others that dead people are a proven truth, is just a belief, or an assumption.

Try again...

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:37 amHuman beings did DIE when rocks fell on them. And, the IRREFUTABLE Fact is 'those' human beings ARE DEAD. As can be PROVED True

Prove IT...
Okay, but what is 'IT', that you WANT PROVED?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am PROVE what you say can be PROVED True...
To 'who', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am so that we can see that proof,
BUT, to the one known as "dontaskme" if that one can NOT 'see' 'things' with the physical eyes, then those 'things' do NOT exist.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am the proof you know to be death.
VERY EASY.

Just define what 'death' IS.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am You can only believe someone is dead,
LOL
LOL
LOL

'I' CAN DO MANY OTHER 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am but no one can actually know they are dead,
See here just how QUICK these human beings, in those times, would TWIST 'things' AROUND so that they would THEN fit in with their OWN CURRENTLY HELD BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS of what is true.

I NEVER spoke of 'one' actually knowing 'their OWN death.

And to even bring this up in this discussion, even UNCONSCIOUSLY and/or UNINTENTIONALLY, is just ABSURDITY to the extreme.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am and be able to inform themself that they are dead.
MOOT, as explained above.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am .therefore, the idea of being dead is only a belief to those who claim to KNOW death.
Is it? And is 'this' an IRREFUTABLE Fact, ALSO?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 am Death is a known concept only, and that which is known conceptually can know nothing, let alone prove nothing.

If you cannot prove it by your own direct experience of being dead...then your statement informing others that dead people are a proven truth, is just a belief, or an assumption.

Try again...

But I NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as you just WROTE and CLAIMED here.

SEE, EVERY time you SEE Wrong in MY WRITINGS is because you are NOT LOOKING AT and SEEING thee ACTUAL WORDS that I have USED.

As PROVED True ONCE AGAIN, here.