Who Knows God ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Who Knows God ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Is the one question to all our answers.

Because God and the Devil could be one and the same thing, and everybody understood it in their own way.

*Bump*

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 am Is the one question to all our answers.

Because God and the Devil could be one and the same thing, and everybody understood it in their own way.

*Bump*
LOL
LOL
LOL "dontaskme".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:34 am
LOL
LOL
LOL "dontaskme".
''dontaskme'' is a known concept that knows no-thing. No-thing knows a concept.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:03 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:34 am
LOL
LOL
LOL "dontaskme".
''dontaskme'' is a known concept that knows no-thing. No-thing knows a concept.
But the word "dontaskme" can refer to some 'thing' other than just a 'concept, obviously.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:05 am
But the word "dontaskme" can refer to some 'thing' other than just a 'concept, obviously.
All concepts are known.

The known knows No thing. No thing knows a concept.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

A subject is a being who has a unique consciousness and/or unique personal experiences, or an entity that has a relationship with another entity that exists outside itself (called an "object"). A subject is an observer and an object is a thing observed.

A thing observed is indistinguishable and inseparable from the observer, except as concept known in this conception.
There is no subject (knower)without an object( known ).....and there is no object (known) without a subject (knower) BOTH are present at the exact same instance of ''KNOWING'' you are this knowing that cannot be known.

Consciousness is not a thing but knows all things in this conception/manifestation.

In this conception (known)(manifestation) ...God and every conceiveable word possible is no thing other than Consciousness itself.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

that's why he got to play first

-Imp
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 am Is the one question to all our answers.

*Bump*
Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Do you respect a genocidal god who pushes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm

*Bump*
Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

Regards
DL

That guy in the video, I do not like him. He is for all I know misinterpreting the true meaning of evil intent with his own interpretation of what is the meaning of evil... So I do not really listen to people like him. I only listen to my own interpretation of what is evil intent. I maybe listen to someone elses interpretation but will not take it as absolute fact, I will sometimes listen but then ultimately make up my own mind whether what I have listened to, is correct or not.

The God I personally know, doesn't push evil intent upon reality...but does however know evil intent can be pushed if the will and desire is there to do so.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:04 pm A subject is a being who has a unique consciousness and/or unique personal experiences, or an entity that has a relationship with another entity that exists outside itself (called an "object"). A subject is an observer and an object is a thing observed.

A thing observed is indistinguishable and inseparable from the observer, except as concept known in this conception.
There is no subject (knower)without an object( known ).....and there is no object (known) without a subject (knower) BOTH are present at the exact same instance of ''KNOWING'' you are this knowing that cannot be known.

Consciousness is not a thing but knows all things in this conception/manifestation.

In this conception (known)(manifestation) ...God and every conceiveable word possible is no thing other than Consciousness itself.
So, to answer your question here, God KNOWS God. Just as I have been POINTING OUT and SAYING all along. That is; if one had taken the time to CLARIFY what I had been SAYING instead of just GUESSING and ASSUMING what I had been.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm

*Bump*

Regards
DL
WHY do you persist with the words "genocidal god"?

Who and/or what is this "genocidal god" 'thing' that you go on about?

Also, is that you in the video "greatest I am"?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:54 pm
So, to answer your question here, God KNOWS God. Just as I have been POINTING OUT and SAYING all along. That is; if one had taken the time to CLARIFY what I had been SAYING instead of just GUESSING and ASSUMING what I had been.
Who knows God is the God known as concept in this conception...God is a concept known, that knows nothing.

That's what God is, that's what a concept is...a known concept is this immediate knowing, aka conception, the only knowing there is one without a second.

In other words, every concept is known by the only knowing there is...so concepts in and of themselves do not know. In other words no thing knows itself. And that is what God is. God is one with itself forever and infinitely always.

When a murder is commited, that's known by the only knowing there is.
When someone helps an old lady cross a busy road, that's known by the only knowing there is.
When someone knows that murdering little innocent children is bad, that's known by the only knowing there is.
When someone robs your home of all it's content, that's known by the only knowing there is.
What is known arises in the exact same instant of knowing, which is always a unitary action. Then what appears to happen is there is an apparent reaction to what's already happened, the reaction is also known, as a second order knowing upon what has already happened that is not known to have happened except in the knowledge that manifests as a reaction...in other words, in the unitary actions own conception, known as a reaction.

There is only ''knowing'' that cannot be known. What matters ..is what something is, not what it is called. ISness is, and it's all there IS

Sorry to keep repeating the same thing over and over again. But that's what happens when there is a dialog with other, which is the self talking to itself only, because the self can know no other self, only itself.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am
Age wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:54 pm
Who knows God is the God known as concept in this conception...God is a concept known, that knows nothing.
LOL but this is only what 'you' "know". This is NOT what God KNOWS.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am That's what God is, that's what a concept is...a known concept is this immediate knowing, aka conception, the only knowing there is one without a second.

In other words, every concept is known by the only knowing there is...so concepts in and of themselves do not know.
I KNOW. We have gone through this BEFORE. So, there is NO need to keep REPEATING this ALREADY OBVIOUS KNOWN Fact, okay?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am In other words no thing knows itself.
But I KNOW who 'I' am - Thy Self, just like God KNOWS God - its Self.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am And that is what God is. God is one with itself forever and infinitely always.
Yes, we have gone through this ALREADY, ALSO.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am When a murder is commited, that's known by the only knowing there is.
And, what EXACTLY IS, 'the only knowing there is', to you?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am When someone helps an old lady cross a busy road, that's known by the only knowing there is.
When someone knows that murdering little innocent children is bad, that's known by the only knowing there is.
So, to you, 'the only knowing there is' IS 'someone', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am When someone robs your home of all it's content, that's known by the only knowing there is.
What is known arises in the exact same instant of knowing, which is always a unitary action. Then what appears to happen is there is an apparent reaction to what's already happened, the reaction is also known, as a second order knowing upon what has already happened that is not known to have happened except in the knowledge that manifests as a reaction...in other words, in the unitary actions own conception, known as a reaction.
I will ask you AGAIN, like I did in our very first discussions, Would you like some help to express, in VERY CLEAR and VERY SIMPLE terms, what 'it' is that you are STILL 'trying to' EXPRESS here?

If you STILL do NOT want ANY help AT ALL, then PLEASE continue on as you are and have been.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am There is only ''knowing'' that cannot be known. What matters ..is what something is, not what it is called. ISness is, and it's all there IS
How are 'you' going to KNOW what some 'thing' IS, if 'you' do NOT use 'words', or, in other words, do not use the labels, names, nor words that those 'things' are ACTUALLY 'called', AND KNOWN BY?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am Sorry to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
WHY are 'you' SORRY to keep doing the SAME 'thing' over and over AGAIN?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 am But that's what happens when there is a dialog with other, which is the self talking to itself only, because the self can know no other self, only itself.

But the word 'self' refers to an individual human being. Of which there are PLENTY and MANY, especially in the days 'you' are writing this "dontaskme", compared to previously.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 amIf you STILL do NOT want ANY help AT ALL, then PLEASE continue on as you are and have been.
Thanks for the offer of help.

But only God knows that God helps those who help themselves, and that there is no self because there is no other than self.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 amWHY are 'you' SORRY to keep doing the SAME 'thing' over and over AGAIN?
Because that's what happens.