Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Who was responsible for the original sin ?

Post by attofishpi »

REINCARNATION

- what ever KARMA has positioned U within THIS life
- there is your answer to YOUR PERSONAL original sin.

- satisfied?

U R WE'LL COME.

https://www.androcies.com/galleryscroll.php
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

DPMartin wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:37 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:19 am Does anyone here know the correct answer to this question?

Thoughts?
the "original sin" theology of Catholicism is one thing and and why man is born into the state of sin in the case of man and man's Creator might have differences.

first, what did God give man in His own likeness and image (note not getting religious on you just using references)

Luk 3:38  Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God

and that life Adam had before he ate of the tree is what Adam and Eve died from that day. and God left them with the life in the flesh dust to dust like any other flesh God created.

thing is God gave man His place in the earth, to execute God's Judgements according to God. and Adam went with his own judgement and died of the Life God gave man originally. because God's Judgement is Life any other is not. Adam and or Eve trusted and or believed something other then the Word of God which is the Truth, meaning the Word of God is the Truth. hence faith where does one place their faith.

so after God let man live the life of the flesh we receive that same life that was to be with God but now is separate from God's Presence. and the NT is about the restoration of that life man originally had. one of the writers refers to Jesus as the second Adam for example. so the original sin is simply a state of man's separation from God's Presence, actually for man's sake.

anyway, you receive the life your fathers had when you come into the world.
I like that I am separate from the genocidal satanic Christian god.

The closer one get to Yahweh, the closer on gets to Satan. Not that she is real and given the bibles descriptions, she is less of a mass murderer than Yahweh.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:32 pm

The closer one get to Yahweh, the closer on gets to Satan. Not that she is real and given the bibles descriptions, she is less of a mass murderer than Yahweh.

Regards
DL
Satan the fallen angel from heaven said I'd rather rule on earth than in heaven with you Father. So the Father said, go on then, and see how that work works out for you. Father already knew Satan would return to heaven, because Satan was God on earth through Jesus Christ.
''Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.'' Matthew 6:10

___

One simply cannot be separated from their life giving essence. Separation is an illusion. You are nothing without me (spirit). I am nothing without you. (body)

___

“As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me … I am the vine; you are the branches … If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away and withers” (John 15:4-6).

You are given life, but not by a tyranical God who demand that you obey him. He has also endowed you with the freedom of will to endure life or destroy life. No one can turn their back on life but you, only you are responsible. You either want to live, or you want to die, the choice is yours, free will is yours given by the grace of God alone.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Original sin came from society to override the tendency of people to follow their instincts and not restrain themselves.

Humans don't function on instinct but think about what they are doing or plan to do, If animals sin because of instinct, humans are doomed to evaluate their actions in the context of sin which can be against their natural instincts.

Sin comes from societal norms. Human instincts are constrained by these norms.

Many natural instincts are called sins in order to control the behavior of people for the good of society.

What makes sense is to function effectively in society. This should mean following your natural inclinations without harming other people.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:19 am Does anyone here know the correct answer to this question?

Thoughts?
Evil persuaded Eve to doubt the word of the creator, that she was to obey. Doubt caused a sinful act, eating the forbidden fruit.

Is not choice the consequence of doubt?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:08 am
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:32 pm

Regards
DL
Satan the fallen angel from heaven said I'd rather rule on earth than in heaven with you Father. So the Father said, go on then, and see how that work works out for you. Father already knew Satan would return to heaven, because Satan was God on earth through Jesus Christ.
''Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.'' Matthew 6:10

___

One simply cannot be separated from their life giving essence. Separation is an illusion. You are nothing without me (spirit). I am nothing without you. (body)

___

“As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me … I am the vine; you are the branches … If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away and withers” (John 15:4-6).

You are given life, but not by a tyranical God who demand that you obey him. He has also endowed you with the freedom of will to endure life or destroy life. No one can turn their back on life but you, only you are responsible. You either want to live, or you want to die, the choice is yours, free will is yours given by the grace of God alone.

You think Jesus was Satan. Interesting.

I do not see the Terror Twins, Yahweh and Jesus, as Satan.

Check the Christian iconography, like the expulsion painting, and see a definite female Satan. They do not make men that way. :oops: :lol:

I will agree that Jesus is evil but not that Satan is.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

jayjacobus wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:23 pm Original sin came from society to override the tendency of people to follow their instincts and not restrain themselves.

Humans don't function on instinct but think about what they are doing or plan to do, If animals sin because of instinct, humans are doomed to evaluate their actions in the context of sin which can be against their natural instincts.

Sin comes from societal norms. Human instincts are constrained by these norms.

Many natural instincts are called sins in order to control the behavior of people for the good of society.

What makes sense is to function effectively in society. This should mean following your natural inclinations without harming other people.
Nicely put.

Christians have forgotten that that is why the sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Nature would not disagree as she too forces us to sin for our own good.

You forget that there are two sides and that we must do harm to others.

Society has no instincts.

Instincts are for you more than for society.

They tell us what to hate based on what we selfishly love, as demanded by our selfish DNA.

Trust them.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Thoughts?
Evil persuaded Eve to doubt the word of the creator, that she was to obey. Doubt caused a sinful act, eating the forbidden fruit.

Even if correct, which you are not, you would have to ignore that the bible says that Eve was deceived while Adam was not and that is why the blame for Original Sin is assigned to Adam.

I prefer the Jewish version of Original Virtue.

It shows all winning in Eden instead of all losing, including Yahweh, who murders in Eden & Genesis a la Christian view.

Regards
DL
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:43 pm

Thoughts?

Even if correct, which you are not, you would have to ignore that the bible says that Eve was deceived while Adam was not and that is why the blame for Original Sin is assigned to Adam.

It shows all winning in Eden instead of all losing, including Yahweh, who murders in Eden & Genesis a la Christian view.

Regards
DL
Because Eve sinned before Adam, her sin would be original and Adam's, although the same sin, would be a copy of the original.

Her deception was made possible because evil caused doubt that the word of God is true. Had Eve simply obeyed the word of God without doubt, no deception could take root, not for an instant.

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:13 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:43 pm

Regards
DL
Because Eve sinned before Adam, her sin would be original and Adam's, although the same sin, would be a copy of the original.

Her deception was made possible because evil caused doubt that the word of God is true. Had Eve simply obeyed the word of God without doubt, no deception could take root, not for an instant.

Rejection pops into my mind. That might not be seen as a choice.

The Christian dogma and scriptures say Eve is not culpable due to the deception, and Christian sing of Adam's sin, not of Eves sin.

Men's rea, the lack of an evil mind or intent, makes her innocent. Go against that if you like, but get the quotes the way I have.

I came to discus Christian belief. Not whatever you are creating.

Here is where all evils and sins originates from.

Nature and DNA that creates for the best possible end. So would a god if real.

Our dualistic natures default to good but must express their evil side, as required. Our evolution demands it of us.

Both nature and god say that evil is necessary to life and they are both correct, even as god is not likely real.

In the myth, evil must emanate from god. That is why scriptures say that god creates all evils and sins for his pleasure. It forces evolution.

Nature would be quite upset if we refused to evolve. Supernatural Gods on the other hand, don't care.

Regards
DL
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Thoughts?
there was no sin of Adam. the ssnake spoke the truth, and men became e as god's - so the fall was a rise - out of just another animal via "the tree" - of self awarnes.

YHWH got scared - aka like Chronos - and so removed the other tree - of life (immortality) - before adam could eat of it and overthrow YHWH.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:50 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm
I'm a deist...I have my god
I get it. :D

And I don't think God is the religious type either, for God is the natural world. So whether this innate knowing is sourced from the natural earth or from knowledge written in a book of the natural earth, all knowledge is essentially innate to every knower anyway...as and through knowledge.

From source to source an endless fountain. The material earth is the conduit for knowledge to flow into awareness.
"God" is religous via the books written about him.

So if god is Allah - non muslims go to hell.
If god is YHWH - the non jews got to hell

if God is Jesus then non chrtisian go to hell.

same ffor Vishnu in hinduism.

so just "just" being a Deist - means you go to hell per all four major relions above.

I'm not a deist, I'm an Athiest - but know Henry's deism is not enough to be "saved" per the above religions - so he belieinving a a god and me not - wil both go to hell forever.

lovely.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:12 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:40 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Surely you actually know that this is not true?
Sculptor... I believe it's true, and what I believe becomes true for me, so yeah, I believe. It's a vibrant feeling when I believe in Gods word.
I'm not scared of dying, because I understand / know God.
What a fuckwit.
why be a dick Donseke posted his view and did not insult you.

you had no call to insult him.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I don't think you are a fuckwit Donesk - at least vai this thread - noted you on othre threads too and never thought you a fuckwitt.

just ignore the thugs Sir.

---- or insult them back (my way). as long as you didnot start the dick measuring/insults you are free to insult back to the asshat.- return the faver.

i hate bullies ;-(.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:20 pm Image
nice pict, baby got back.

just saying, i like back, never said i was a saint.