Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme
Posts: 9550
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

Violent protests erupt in Italy over coronavirus restrictions | DW News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDCi5OtCvt8

No one is free during a virus pandemic folks, stop whining like a baby and accept your life as a human being.


_______

PS, AGE, when you are ready to stay on topic and discuss normally the topic subject directly, then I am happy to disccuss with you.

Until you CAN STICK TO THE ACTUAL POINT of the discussion, I suggest you just FUCK OFF and stop being a moron on my threads.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2798
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:15 am For all those who feel like their freedoms are being taken away by the restrictions imposed upon you because of the effects of this new virus covid 19 has on the body need to wake up to the stark reality..you have no freedom, you've never had freedom.

If you think you are free, you are living in a delusional reality. Freedom is just another meaningless worthless arbitary sourceless idea, another fictional fantasy.

If you have knowledge you are alive, you are forever trapped in yourself, there is no escape from that self imposed prison because you will defend that self at all cost.
Virus aside, we all have needs; to eat, to stay warm, to get shelter, to have companionship, and purpose.
All of these things alone, or together mean we cannot be free of want and need.

Decent people would help us all together to achieve these things for ourselves and others - the ONLY root to freedom is by this co-operation.
Paradoxically the ones who shout FREEDOM the most are the ones who support the political ideologies that would deny these basic rights to others.

You know who you are.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9550
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:51 pm
Virus aside, we all have needs; to eat, to stay warm, to get shelter, to have companionship, and purpose.
All of these things alone, or together mean we cannot be free of want and need.
Yes, I agree, this is the point I'm trying to get at, which is while we are living as a human being, we have no freedom, not the freedom we think we have in the sense we have to abide by the laws our elected leaders put in place for the good of the whole, we can't just say well I'm not doing that, no, we all have to work together, we all have to have our eyes looking in the same direction. I think that is why China is probably the most sucessful country in the world economically. They invest in profound efficiency ruling with an iron fist, which is not a bad thing, they have adopted a workable strategy that has contributed to a good handling of the corona virus pandemic, much better than in any other country, because the people work as a team, they co-operate for the good of the whole. They do not resist what has and needs to be done together. It's only the over privileged spoilt little egoic westerners that are the problem, they are the ones causing all the trouble, they make it difficult for themselves, when all they have do is obey the system. We have to work to a system else the alternative is chaos.
Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:51 pmDecent people would help us all together to achieve these things for ourselves and others - the ONLY root to freedom is by this co-operation.
Paradoxically the ones who shout FREEDOM the most are the ones who support the political ideologies that would deny these basic rights to others.

You know who you are.
Very true, and so thank you for your thoughts on this.

.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2798
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:55 pm I think that is why China is probably the most sucessful country in the world economically. They invest in profound efficiency ruling with an iron fist, which is not a bad thing, they have adopted a workable strategy that has contributed to a good handling of the corona virus pandemic, much better than in any other country, because the people work as a team, they co-operate for the good of the whole.
Very few Chinese people see an iron fist in action. Quite the reverse. That's the Western media perception. I'd not say it would suit many in the West to follow their example, but a country that size has to take draconian measures to keep it from the sorts of fragmentation that seems inherent in the US, and UK.
China is unique and it would not be the example I had in mind when I considered the idea that the road to freedom from want.
Scandinavian countries have made a great effort towards that goal, and achieve it with democracy. They are way ahead of the UK and US, who, despite their economies have shocking and unneccesary levels of poverty, homelessness, and hunger. Conditions unthinkable in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
commonsense
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by commonsense »

Duh. Humans have freedom in some situations and don’t in others.

Take the trolley problem as an example of both situations.

You, as the switch operator, have the freedom to make a choice regarding which course the trolley takes.

The ones on the tracks face a situation beyond their control. They must face the consequences of your choice.

So, sometimes humans have freedom and sometimes they don’t.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9550
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:55 pm I think that is why China is probably the most sucessful country in the world economically. They invest in profound efficiency ruling with an iron fist, which is not a bad thing, they have adopted a workable strategy that has contributed to a good handling of the corona virus pandemic, much better than in any other country, because the people work as a team, they co-operate for the good of the whole.
Very few Chinese people see an iron fist in action. Quite the reverse.
I'm just using the 'iron fist' analogy in the context of China's way of dealing with a health crisis that could possibly destabilise their economy, where they apply a strict, confident, competent and consistent, firm and rigorous way of running things, as apposed to a sloppy half hearted softly softly approach.

To be firm and consistent with our young children is a sign of good management and secures their future survival, rather than to allow them to rule the roost, where they are allowed to run wild, play with sharp knives, drinking alcohol and doing just about anything they want which might cause them serious injuries.
So I'm thinking along the lines of, this is how countries should be run too. We're all just one big human family really, and if we want to survive as a species we need to be good managers of ourselves, else the alternate is destruction, so lets just blast every fucker to kingdom come or something.

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 pm I'd not say it would suit many in the West to follow their example, but a country that size has to take draconian measures to keep it from the sorts of fragmentation that seems inherent in the US, and UK.
China is unique and it would not be the example I had in mind when I considered the idea that the road to freedom from want.
Scandinavian countries have made a great effort towards that goal, and achieve it with democracy. They are way ahead of the UK and US, who, despite their economies have shocking and unneccesary levels of poverty, homelessness, and hunger. Conditions unthinkable in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Yes I agree. But the poverty part is just more to do with personal wealth, inheritance, and mostly good luck of what family one is born into, it's nothing to do with government policies. Norway will always do well because of their oil wells, they were lucky, they are self sufficient, not dependent on the EU they have an abundance of their own resources especially when it comes to keeping warm during their freezing winters. Unlike in the UK where people practically freeze to death fro m not being able to pay their heating bills.

But I'm more focused on the idea of working together for the good of the whole, something we observe in BEE and ANT activity, among many other natural things..so in a sense FREEDOM is a meaningless word, it can only really exist as a 'FREE from' something and then everything will be ok. But nothing can ever be free from something because there will always be something else to be free from.
And so going back to my original point, it just annoys me when people start to rebel and protest about their ''freedoms'' being taken away from them just because they are being told to stay at home as much as possible during a virus pandemic etc...the point is, what freedoms are the people talking about, the word doesn't even make any sense to be honest.

.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9550
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:56 pm Duh. Humans have freedom in some situations and don’t in others.

Take the trolley problem as an example of both situations.

You, as the switch operator, have the freedom to make a choice regarding which course the trolley takes.

The ones on the tracks face a situation beyond their control. They must face the consequences of your choice.

So, sometimes humans have freedom and sometimes they don’t.
I'm talking about dependancy. Being dependent on the will, even the goodwill, of others is not freedom.

People are dependant on each other for their survival, it can't be taken from them because they never had it in the first place DUH!!

People can be so childish, whah, whah, whah, I want my freedom back :cry: :cry: it's so pathetic!
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2798
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:55 pm I think that is why China is probably the most sucessful country in the world economically. They invest in profound efficiency ruling with an iron fist, which is not a bad thing, they have adopted a workable strategy that has contributed to a good handling of the corona virus pandemic, much better than in any other country, because the people work as a team, they co-operate for the good of the whole.
Very few Chinese people see an iron fist in action. Quite the reverse.
I'm just using the 'iron fist' analogy in the context of China's way of dealing with a health crisis that could possibly destabilise their economy, where they apply a strict, confident, competent and consistent, firm and rigorous way of running things, as apposed to a sloppy half hearted softly softly approach.

To be firm and consistent with our young children is a sign of good management and secures their future survival, rather than to allow them to rule the roost, where they are allowed to run wild, play with sharp knives, drinking alcohol and doing just about anything they want which might cause them serious injuries.
So I'm thinking along the lines of, this is how countries should be run too. We're all just one big human family really, and if we want to survive as a species we need to be good managers of ourselves, else the alternate is destruction, so lets just blast every fucker to kingdom come or something.

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 pm I'd not say it would suit many in the West to follow their example, but a country that size has to take draconian measures to keep it from the sorts of fragmentation that seems inherent in the US, and UK.
China is unique and it would not be the example I had in mind when I considered the idea that the road to freedom from want.
Scandinavian countries have made a great effort towards that goal, and achieve it with democracy. They are way ahead of the UK and US, who, despite their economies have shocking and unneccesary levels of poverty, homelessness, and hunger. Conditions unthinkable in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Yes I agree. But the poverty part is just more to do with personal wealth, inheritance, and mostly good luck of what family one is born into, it's nothing to do with government policies.
This is blatantly false.
ABout 40 years ago the US and the UK completely changed the economic model to that if Milton Friedman. SInce that time wealth inequality has rocketed, unemployment became a tool of government to control inflation. We've also seen the rise of unsecured jobs, the decline of union protections, and the indeicators above; homlessness, ect. have all increased. At the same time off shore accounts have provided the rich with tax havens whilst at home real taxation of the poor has increased due to the rise of falt taxing, and tax cuts to the rich have increased. This change is exacly due to government policy. And the Deficity myth.
Norway will always do well because of their oil wells, they were lucky, they are self sufficient, not dependent on the EU they have an abundance of their own resources especially when it comes to keeping warm during their freezing winters. Unlike in the UK where people practically freeze to death fro m not being able to pay their heating bills.
No. It's what you do with the wealth, not the amount you have. The Uk is still the fifth largest economy, though far from the fifth in size, yet has more real poverty than smaller poorer countries.

But I'm more focused on the idea of working together for the good of the whole, something we observe in BEE and ANT activity, among many other natural things..so in a sense FREEDOM is a meaningless word, it can only really exist as a 'FREE from' something and then everything will be ok. But nothing can ever be free from something because there will always be something else to be free from.
The four countries I mention, not just Norway, all have low poverty and social freedom without a Bee and Ant mentality.
And so going back to my original point, it just annoys me when people start to rebel and protest about their ''freedoms'' being taken away from them just because they are being told to stay at home as much as possible during a virus pandemic etc...the point is, what freedoms are the people talking about, the word doesn't even make any sense to be honest.
People are facing real deprivation from lockdown. They have every reason to protest.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9550
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:20 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 pm

Very few Chinese people see an iron fist in action. Quite the reverse.
I'm just using the 'iron fist' analogy in the context of China's way of dealing with a health crisis that could possibly destabilise their economy, where they apply a strict, confident, competent and consistent, firm and rigorous way of running things, as apposed to a sloppy half hearted softly softly approach.

To be firm and consistent with our young children is a sign of good management and secures their future survival, rather than to allow them to rule the roost, where they are allowed to run wild, play with sharp knives, drinking alcohol and doing just about anything they want which might cause them serious injuries.
So I'm thinking along the lines of, this is how countries should be run too. We're all just one big human family really, and if we want to survive as a species we need to be good managers of ourselves, else the alternate is destruction, so lets just blast every fucker to kingdom come or something.

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 pm I'd not say it would suit many in the West to follow their example, but a country that size has to take draconian measures to keep it from the sorts of fragmentation that seems inherent in the US, and UK.
China is unique and it would not be the example I had in mind when I considered the idea that the road to freedom from want.
Scandinavian countries have made a great effort towards that goal, and achieve it with democracy. They are way ahead of the UK and US, who, despite their economies have shocking and unneccesary levels of poverty, homelessness, and hunger. Conditions unthinkable in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Yes I agree. But the poverty part is just more to do with personal wealth, inheritance, and mostly good luck of what family one is born into, it's nothing to do with government policies.
This is blatantly false.
ABout 40 years ago the US and the UK completely changed the economic model to that if Milton Friedman. SInce that time wealth inequality has rocketed, unemployment became a tool of government to control inflation. We've also seen the rise of unsecured jobs, the decline of union protections, and the indeicators above; homlessness, ect. have all increased. At the same time off shore accounts have provided the rich with tax havens whilst at home real taxation of the poor has increased due to the rise of falt taxing, and tax cuts to the rich have increased. This change is exacly due to government policy. And the Deficity myth.
Norway will always do well because of their oil wells, they were lucky, they are self sufficient, not dependent on the EU they have an abundance of their own resources especially when it comes to keeping warm during their freezing winters. Unlike in the UK where people practically freeze to death fro m not being able to pay their heating bills.
No. It's what you do with the wealth, not the amount you have. The Uk is still the fifth largest economy, though far from the fifth in size, yet has more real poverty than smaller poorer countries.

But I'm more focused on the idea of working together for the good of the whole, something we observe in BEE and ANT activity, among many other natural things..so in a sense FREEDOM is a meaningless word, it can only really exist as a 'FREE from' something and then everything will be ok. But nothing can ever be free from something because there will always be something else to be free from.
The four countries I mention, not just Norway, all have low poverty and social freedom without a Bee and Ant mentality.
And so going back to my original point, it just annoys me when people start to rebel and protest about their ''freedoms'' being taken away from them just because they are being told to stay at home as much as possible during a virus pandemic etc...the point is, what freedoms are the people talking about, the word doesn't even make any sense to be honest.
People are facing real deprivation from lockdown. They have every reason to protest.
Okay...I guess it's all about the big M word then, money as per usual with human activity.

Oh well, guess we're all going to hell in handcart then.

Can't wait.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9550
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

We are here for the same reason why the cockroaches or the viruses are here.

There is NO FREEDOM from HERE 4 You are never not here.

Words are stupid.

Definition of EXISTENCE equals unnecessary suffering. Social freedoms are a myth.

Only in death are you ever free. But even death is a myth.
Belinda
Posts: 4676
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:47 am We are here for the same reason why the cockroaches or the viruses are here.

There is NO FREEDOM from HERE 4 You are never not here.

Words are stupid.

Definition of EXISTENCE equals unnecessary suffering. Social freedoms are a myth.

Only in death are you ever free. But even death is a myth.
In order to protect your reasoning, DAM, you should perhaps not use the word 'myth' to refer to how we name ideas and proceed to believe these ideas have natural reality and essence. So 'death' is not the only idea we reify. We mostly reify every idea we have.


re·​ify | \ ˈrā-ə-ˌfī , ˈrē- \
reified; reifying
Definition of reify
transitive verb

: to consider or represent (something abstract) as a material or concrete thing : to give definite content and form to (a concept or idea)
a culture can be reified into a body of traditions
— M. J. Herskovits for Merriam Webster
Age
Posts: 6252
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm So getting back onto the subject topic then...humans really need to stop crying like a baby that there precious little freedoms are being taken away from them during this virus pandemic, for they never had any freedom in the first place.
When you use the words 'freedom' and 'free' here, what do you actually mean?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm Grown humans adults need to stop acting like spoilt children throwing their toys out of the pram just because they cannot have their own way, their human dynamic means their lives cannot work that way.
What adults are you referring to here?

Which adults cannot have their own way?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm The human dynamic works the same throughout their entire life. As small babies and children they had no freedom, and when they grew into an adult, that none freedom is still in place, it does not magically disappear.
I am not sure what small babies and children you are referring to here, but from what I have observed the younger the child the more freedom they appear to have. Also, some children have far more freedom than others.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm As adults, we are still dependant on others to guide and protect us whether we like it or not, that's why we elect leaders of our communities and countries to make sure we are protected and looked after, just like mummy and daddy looked after and protected us as children, nothing has changed just because we are grown up now, especially regarding freedom.
But some, so called, "mummies" and "daddies" do NOT look after and protect children.

NOT ALL adults are dependent upon, so called, "others" to guide and protect them.

Some do NOT elect, so called, and laughable, "leaders". For the very simple reason that they are incapable of leading in a True and proper way.

In fact a lot of the, so called, "leaders" are the very ones who create or cause conflict, itself, which is what causes the very wars, that ALL human beings need protecting from.

Also, if adults are, supposedly, still dependent upon "others" to guide and protect them, then who, EXACTLY, do you propose adults go to for guidance, and protection?

The actual, proper and correct, answer, by the way, is REALLY very simple AND easy to find and realize. (That is; AFTER 'you' have learned how to LOOK AT, SEE, and UNDERSTAND, thee actual Truth of things.)
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm There still has to be put in place strict social restrictions...else the alternative is chaos.

.
LOL, and what actual evidence are you basing this ASSUMPTION off of, EXACTLY?
Age
Posts: 6252
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Age »

Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm Age wrote:
But 'you', human beings, collectively and individually, are FREE to choose whether to suffer, and to desire.
You might suffer less in the short term if you persist in stupidity, booze, drugs ,or believing lies.
When you use the word 'you' here, are you referring to 'me' or to human beings, in general?
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm If you have a cultivated mind your expanded horizons show you how much suffering is immediately visible.
Although adult human being "suffering" is completely UNNECESSARY, thee actual "suffering" they continually display REALLY is VERY CLEARLY VISIBLE.

This misbehavior, however, is just the result of a spoiled, confused, and abusive, childhood.
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm You have a queer idea of freedom!
REALLY?

What, EXACTLY, is 'my' idea of 'freedom'?
Age
Posts: 6252
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am Age I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Okay. Thank you for your clarification.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am Nothing that comes flowing through your mind body mechanism makes any coherent sense to this one here named DAM.
This is partly due to the fact that you are NOT YET AWARE of how the Mind and the brain actually work, and partly due to your BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am All I hear when I read your comments is blah blah blah...etc etc.....
If this is ALL you hear, then this partly explains some of your responses.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am So anyway, getting back on topic...can we agree that human beings participating in their societies are not free when it comes to viral pandemics like the one we are going through right now?
When you use the 'free' word here, then what exactly is that word in reference to.

See, to me, whether human beings are 'free' or not, is really NOT some thing, which is in relation to just some naturally occurring viruses.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am Would anyone here reading this forum like to address this obvious point?

.
Yes.

I think your, so called, "obvious point" of NOT being 'free' is only in relation to just one very specific detail or point of view, which really has NOTHING whatsoever to do with 'being free' or 'freedom', itself.
Age
Posts: 6252
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:29 am But, then again, and unlike 'you', 'I' do KNOW, and can EXPLAIN, what the ACTUAL difference is between the, so called, "you" and the 'I'.
I just had to address the above ludicrous most ridiculous comment I've ever heard in my entire life.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am I've highlighted the above comment because it just goes to prove 100% that the character known as AGE has absolutely no idea what the hell he is talking about, making statements that he KNOWS there is an actual difference between the concepts I and YOU
How EXACTLY does saying, 'I do KNOW some thing', and that, 'I can EXPLAIN, some thing', somehow prove 100% to you that "I actually have absolutely no idea what the hell I am talking about"?

This, to me, seems EXTREMELY contrdictory.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am Oh really Age, is that so. I think NOT
If you only 'think' this, then this is perfectly UNDERSTANDABLE. But if one had 100% PROOF, then instead of THINKING some thing they would actually be KNOWING that thing. See, KNOWING the ACTUAL difference between 'thinking' and 'knowing', and being able to EXPLAIN this ACTUAL difference, is ALSO some thing I KNOW and can EXPLAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am To make such a claim as knowing there is a difference between the ''you'' and the 'I' ...is the ERROR of the human mind, and if age really believes what he has claimed above, then that is why all the AGE comments and replies will never make any sense to anyone, but his own fucked-up retarded mental belief system.
No matter how many times 'I' INFORM 'you' that 'I' have NO beliefs, you still PERSIST with your OWN conclusion and BELIEF here that 'I' do.

Also, contrary to popular and YOUR BELIEF there is NO, so called, "human mind".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am It's even more proof that AGE has absolutely no proper understanding of NONDUALITY.
But 'you', "dontaskme", do, correct?

If yes, YET we can NOT ask 'you'. This is because you can NOT explain 'nonduality', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am Age is just a lost cause trolling this forum because he has never been able to make sense of his life and purpose, and so he chooses to call out other people accusing them of what he is suffering from because he cannot handle the mental pain of his own lack of self understanding, and this lack of understanding causes him great mental affliction which he obviously cannot handle...
Okay.

By the way, this is quite some CONCLUSION 'you' have arrived at. Now, would you like to EXPLAIN WHY I have, supposedly, NEVER been able to make sense of my life, and purpose?

Have you made sense of 'your life'? Do you KNOW the purpose of 'your life'? What is the 'sense of 'your' life', and, what is the 'purpose of 'your' life', "dontaskme"?

In fact what is the sense of 'Life', Itself, and, what is 'Life', Itself's, purpose?

Also, what is 'it' EXACTLY, which you accuse me of, so called, "suffering" from? And when have I accused "other people" of "suffering", and "suffering" from what, EXACTLY?

You also say that I cannot handle some, so called, "mental pain" because of my, alleged, "lack of 'self' understanding", yet it is 'you', "dontaskme", who is the one who claims that there is NO 'self'. So, HOW could ANY 'one' have a LACK of 'self' understanding when there is, supposedly, NO 'self' to begin with, according to thee 'one' known here as "dontaskme"?

By the way, and LOL, this is YOUR, so called, "argument" here:

P1. "ANOTHER", human being, is a "lost cause".
P2. This "OTHER" trolls this forum.
P3. This "OTHER" trolls this forum BECAUSE they have NEVER been able to make sense of their life and purpose.
P4. BECAUSE this "OTHER" NEVER was able to make sense of their life nor make sense of (their?) purpose they choose to call out other people and accuse them of what he is suffering from.
P5. What this "OTHER" suffers from is the "mental pain" of their own lack of 'self' understanding.
P6. The reason WHY this "OTHER" chooses to call out "other people" and accuse them of their own lack of 'self' understanding is BECAUSE of that "OTHER" can NOT handle the "mental pain" from their own lace of 'self' understanding. And,
C. This lack of understanding causes this "OTHER" great mental affliction which they OBVIOUSLY cannot handle.

Now, will you provide the ACTUAL 'evidence' AND 'proof', which backs up and supports ANY of this?

If yes, then great.

But if no, then okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am and so he projects his mental turmoil onto other people, making them believe they are the crazy ones ..not him.
Do you REALLY BELIEVE that 'I' have that much power that I can actually MAKE people BELIEVE that they are the crazy ones, or BELIEVE ANY thing at all?

If yes, then WHY?

But if no, then WHY write this allegation and claim?

By the way, the LAST THING I EVER want to do is MAKE 'you', people and human beings, BELIEVE ANY thing at all, let alone and especially BELIEVE that they are crazy, or the crazy ones.

Have 'I' MADE 'you' BELIEVE that 'you' are the crazy one?

If no, then 'what' are basing this allegation and claim on, EXACTLY?

But if yes, then WHEN?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am And that just proves my point that I have made many times about the dangers of being alive, and how it is a mental torture not worth the addmission, in fact the human mind is the most sickest place in the entire universe ..What the hell was I thinking creating this shithole of a place?
There appears to be quite some turmoil and mental distress/torture going on here.

But this is just a natural part of still being somewhat confused.

When, and if, 'you' also discover or learn how thee Mind and the brain actually work, then this will relieve just about ALL confusion.

By the way, how does your 'perception' only, of things, actually PROVE ANY thing?

And, who, exactly, does 'your point/your perception' PROVE things to?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am If the above comment is the outworkings of the mind of an Autistic human being then it's even more reason to stop this stupid game of bringing new life into the world, I mean why risk it, why would anyone want to live in a world of such insane madness ....
Besides the unnecessary doings of 'you', adult human beings, which is OBVIOUSLY 'insane madness', then what I SEE and OBSERVE is JUST, and PURE BEAUTY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am why, when we don't have to do this crazy shit anymore, we really don't have to keep repeating this shitshow called ( Final Destination part 100 million trillon...)....it's a silly pointless movie, do we want to keep watching this movie forever and ever, how long does this have to go on for? Really!! gees, lets just nip this in the bud now, please!!
What are you referring to, EXACTLY, which you want to "nip in the bud now"?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am I love how Age like to get off on thinking that he's winding other people up aswell, that's so funny. :lol: in your dreams mate, you're just a silly troll
But WHEN have I ever even tried, so call, "winding other people up"?

I do NOT recall ever even trying this, let alone ever actually doing this and like getting off on thinking that I am.

What do 'you' imagine or envision I would be, so called, "winding 'you' people up" about, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am Age, please do yourself a favor and remove yourself from your asshole...
Who, and/or what, is this 'one', which you refer to has "their" own 'asshole', as well as having, "their" own 'self'?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am stop trying to get a peek up your own skirt, there's really nothing to see in there.
Okay, if you say so.
Post Reply