deleted 411

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Systematic

Re: What or Who Are The Jinn? (Goddess Sarasvati's Riddle)

Post by Systematic »

I'm in a house now. Every time I go out, there are people and things and others that I can see. But I cannot see them now. Neither can I see the ancients, nor the future generations, nor those who are far away. Neither can I see them nor can I feel them. It's easy to forget that they are real and should be respected.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:33 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:19 am
Age wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:56 am

When 'you' are able to SEE thee actual Truth of things, then you will SEE just how 'people', themselves, ARE NOT VISIBLE, and this ARE INVISIBLE beings.

Until then BELIEVE whatever 'you' want to BELIEVE.

People are invisible beings according to thee actual truth of things stated here, that a “you” has to SEE...ok then Age, if that’s what you believe, then fine.

But I don’t believe that.
Okay, so how do 'you' define the word 'people'?

By the way, I do not believe that also.
People as in those things that post stories on forums like this one.
And, why did 'you' say; "you" 'has to' SEE? Why the necessary 'has to'?
Because I was just acknowledging what you had said, so you should be asking yourself what you meant by that question not me.

Post by Age »

Systematic wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:58 am I'm in a house now. Every time I go out, there are people and things and others that I can see. But I cannot see them now. Neither can I see the ancients, nor the future generations, nor those who are far away. Neither can I see them nor can I feel them. It's easy to forget that they are real and should be respected.
How do you define the word 'people'?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:29 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:19 am
People are invisible beings according to thee actual truth of things stated here, that a “you” has to SEE...ok then Age, if that’s what you believe, then fine.

But I don’t believe that.

Are they visible, with the human eye/s?
Because I was just acknowledging what you had said, so you should be asking yourself what you meant by that question not me.
But I ALREADY KNEW and KNOW, exactly AND specifically, what I meant by that question.

Also, I NEVER mentioned that one 'has to' SEE any thing, at all. So, you were NOT acknowledging at all what I had actually said.

I said, 'then you will SEE just how 'people', themselves, ARE NOT VISIBLE,'

Just because you can and/or will do some thing, then that in no way infers that it 'has to' be done.

For example, if you LEARN that 2 + 2 = 4, then you will SEE that 2 + 2 = 4. So, although AFTER you have SEEN some thing, which, in a sense, means it 'has to' be SEEN, but this is ONLY AFTER you have learned some thing, FIRST. There is still NO necessary that there 'has to' to be LEARNING, in the first place.

So, there is NO necessity for you to LEARN what I am actually stating, and meaning. But, if you EVER do get to LEARN what I actually mean, then you you WILL SEE what I actually stating.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:47 pm

But I ALREADY KNEW and KNOW, exactly AND specifically, what I meant by that question.

Also, I NEVER mentioned that one 'has to' SEE any thing, at all. So, you were NOT acknowledging at all what I had actually said.

Just because you can and/or will do some thing, then that in no way infers that it 'has to' be done.

For example, if you LEARN that 2 + 2 = 4, then you will SEE that 2 + 2 = 4. So, although AFTER you have SEEN some thing, which, in a sense, means it 'has to' be SEEN, but this is ONLY AFTER you have learned some thing, FIRST. There is still NO necessary that there 'has to' to be LEARNING, in the first place.

So, there is NO necessity for you to LEARN what I am actually stating, and meaning. But, if you EVER do get to LEARN what I actually mean, then you you WILL SEE what I actually stating.
I don’t want to learn what you are actually stating and meaning, I don’t give a toss what you say about the Jinn...I’ve already got my own truth about the Jinn subject.
And bye the way, I don’t agree or believe what you know and believe about the Jinn. And that’s all I have to say to you on the matter.
People are visible to the human eyes in the same context a tree is visible to the human eye.

What a stupid question you ask me, but then everything you say is stupid in my humble opinion.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm
Luxin wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:01 am Image

[ Goddess Sarasvati ]

The background information you may need to answer this is at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_and_cone

They can't be seen
but they are real;
With hands these things
we cannot feel.

[ Goddess Sarasvati ]

What or who are the jinn?

Luxin says, " If you solve this our hats will be off to you forever ! "

The Beloved
slipped through
the cracks;
The deceiver got stuck.

The best of all true things
Is a true heart.
Without truth no happiness,
though you try
a million tricks.
(Sakhi 64, Kabir)

There is an spiritual reality different from our universe containing creatures who knows everything.

Who and/or what is the 'our' in "our universe", and, how does this 'thing' supposedly 'own' 'its universe'?

I mean the universe that we are living in it.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm WHY is the 'spiritual reality', supposedly, 'different' from 'the Universe'?

The reality has infinite folds one of them being our universe and others being spiritual reality.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm How many 'creatures' are there who 'you' propose know everything?

I know many many.

bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm They can manupluate us.

Being able to manipulate adult human beings is about one of the easiest and simplest things to do.

True.

bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm This is done by reading our mind and putting thoughts in our minds.

This completely and utterly WRONG conclusion is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY manipulating adult human beings is SO SIMPLE and EASY.

What do you mean? I am not talking with them yet they are able to read my mind and respond properply.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm To PROVE HOW and WHY that conclusion is SO WRONG all I have to do is just ask the clarifying questions;
Who and/or what are 'they', which you say can manipulate 'you', human beings, to you?

Other minds who are more knowledgeable than I am.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm How many of 'them' exist, to you?

Many and many. Perhaps I encounder 1000 of them.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm What is the 'mind', to you?

Mind is an irreducible substance with ability to experience and cause.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm How is 'your' 'mind' read, to you?

I don't know how they can read my mind. Content of my mind seems personal.

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm Plus there are other clarifying questions, which could be asked.

Ok.

bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm It is very difficult to know the truth from false. They are very powerfull.

KNOWING what is actually True from what is actually False is about one of the most simplest and easiest things to do, that is; once you learn HOW TO.

What is the turth?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

bahman wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:46 pm
What is the turth?
the truth of the turth is either bad dentistry or astro...

-Imp
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:13 pm
Systematic wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:58 am I'm in a house now. Every time I go out, there are people and things and others that I can see. But I cannot see them now. Neither can I see the ancients, nor the future generations, nor those who are far away. Neither can I see them nor can I feel them. It's easy to forget that they are real and should be respected.
the plural of a person

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:08 pm
Age wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:47 pm

I don’t want to learn what you are actually stating and meaning,
That is CLEARLY OBVIOUS.

And you do NOT want to learn BECAUSE you BELIEVE you ALREADY KNOW what thee Truth IS.

Although you OPENLY ADMIT that thee Truth can NOT be explained in words, which some will say is just an OBVIOUS reaction to 'you' NOT knowing what thee Truth actually IS.

I don’t give a toss what you say about the Jinn...I’ve already got my own truth about the Jinn subject.
And bye the way, I don’t agree or believe what you know and believe about the Jinn. And that’s all I have to say to you on the matter.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:08 pm
People are visible to the human eyes in the same context a tree is visible to the human eye.
Okay. But besides this actually contradicting and opposing what is actually True, If this is what you BELIEVE is true, then so be it.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:08 pm What a stupid question you ask me, but then everything you say is stupid in my humble opinion.
One reason EVERYTHING I, supposedly, say is stupid, to you, is because you have absolutely NO Interest at all in learning more nor in gaining a better understanding.

By the way, you have just CONTRADICTED what you have said previously, ONCE AGAIN.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm
There is an spiritual reality different from our universe containing creatures who knows everything.
Who and/or what is the 'our' in "our universe", and, how does this 'thing' supposedly 'own' 'its universe'?
I mean the universe that we are living in it.
I asked 'you' a CLEARLY written clarifying question, and you respond by answering some thing, which I NEVER asked, and which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with the ACTUAL question I asked.
Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm WHY is the 'spiritual reality', supposedly, 'different' from 'the Universe'?
The reality has infinite folds one of them being our universe and others being spiritual reality.
I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what you wrote here means, especially considering what you wrote here has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what I actually asked you.
Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm How many 'creatures' are there who 'you' propose know everything?
I know many many.
Besides the fact that you, once again, did NOT answer my clarifying question, posed to you, what you wrote here does not even make sense. Unless, of course, you can explain HOW it does make sense.
bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm They can manupluate us.
Being able to manipulate adult human beings is about one of the easiest and simplest things to do.
True.
bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm This is done by reading our mind and putting thoughts in our minds.
This completely and utterly WRONG conclusion is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY manipulating adult human beings is SO SIMPLE and EASY.
What do you mean?
In regards to 'what', EXACTLY?
bahman wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:46 pm I am not talking with them yet they are able to read my mind and respond properply.
Okay. I will TRY AGAIN. Who or what is 'them'?
Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm To PROVE HOW and WHY that conclusion is SO WRONG all I have to do is just ask the clarifying questions;
Who and/or what are 'they', which you say can manipulate 'you', human beings, to you?
Other minds who are more knowledgeable than I am.
So, to you, what other species have, so called, "minds", which are more knowledgeable than 'you', human beings, are?
Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm How many of 'them' exist, to you?
Many and many. Perhaps I encounder 1000 of them.
Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm What is the 'mind', to you?
Mind is an irreducible substance with ability to experience and cause.
Are you at all able to elaborate on this?

If yes, then will you?

Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm How is 'your' 'mind' read, to you?
I don't know how they can read my mind. Content of my mind seems personal.
If, as you propose it seems 'personal', then it seems rather contradictory that many and many "others" can read that one.
Age wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm Plus there are other clarifying questions, which could be asked.
Ok.
bahman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm It is very difficult to know the truth from false. They are very powerfull.
KNOWING what is actually True from what is actually False is about one of the most simplest and easiest things to do, that is; once you learn HOW TO.
What is the turth?
'That' what is agreed upon and accepted. OBVIOUSLY.

Post by Age »

Systematic wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:04 am
Age wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:13 pm
the plural of a person
How do you define the word 'person'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Although you OPENLY ADMIT that thee Truth can NOT be explained in words, which some will say is just an OBVIOUS reaction to 'you' NOT knowing what thee Truth actually IS.
I have absolutely no idea what the actual truth is except what I make up about IS

Although it is clear and self evident that IS is without doubt or error, and that there is no requirement or need to make up a story about IS....but if a description does apparently arise then that’s just a conceptual overlay upon this NOT KNOWING ISNESS...known as an imaginary idea.

AS for the rest of your comments, they have not captured my imagination enough to respond to them, I’m not really partial to wasting time on dealing with repetitive jargon and dogma from imbeciles.

Systematic

Post by Systematic »

Age wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:49 pm
How do you define the word 'person'?
A living human (Homo sapiens).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

[ Goddess Sarasvati ]

They can't be seen
but they are real;
With hands these things
we cannot feel.

[ Goddess Sarasvati ]

The Beloved
slipped through
the cracks;
The deceiver got stuck.

the jinn are demons of the desert, refer to Islam.

Is a true heart.
though you try
a million tricks.
(Sakhi 64, Kabir)
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

[ Goddess Sarasvati ]

They can't be seen
but they are real;
With hands these things
we cannot feel.

[ Goddess Sarasvati ]

The Beloved
slipped through
the cracks;
The deceiver got stuck.

Is a true heart.
though you try
a million tricks.
(Sakhi 64, Kabir)

the jinn are demons of the desert, refer to Islam.