What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

Post by Atla »

You know what, stop whining about Trump. First, face the much greater evil that your country has committed 19 years ago, if you can.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Atla wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:44 pm You know what, stop whining about Trump. First, face the much greater evil that your country has committed 19 years ago, if you can.
Unfortunately we cannot change the past, we can only learn from it, thus ensuring it never happens again. The election of our next president is on the horizon and is something we can do something about. So I really don't understand your rationale one iota.
Atla

Post by Atla »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:06 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:44 pm You know what, stop whining about Trump. First, face the much greater evil that your country has committed 19 years ago, if you can.
Unfortunately we cannot change the past, we can only learn from it, thus ensuring it never happens again. The election of our next president is on the horizon and is something we can do something about. So I really don't understand your rationale one iota.
I think a country that's so thoroughly built on lies will only further deteriorate, but we'll see.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Atla wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:13 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:06 pm
I think a country that's so thoroughly built on lies will only further deteriorate, but we'll see.
Here, let me snap my fingers. Or I could wave a magic wand if you'd prefer. :wink:

As far as Trump goes, it'd be easier to ask, "What's the smartest thing Trump's said," because they're so few in number.