Coronavirus Humour

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Coronavirus Humour

Post by Dontaskme »

If and when my turn comes to die from Corona. It wont matter that you caused me to become a loner.
(I've already beaten you to it! so there! :mrgreen: ) So my final message to you, is a big fat (Ah tish hoo!) cuz I refuse to fall down, or wear a frown, so fook u.

I know you know what's best for me, because you are so mighty, while I am weak. But on the flip side, this release from crowd makes me laugh out loud, so thanks for nothing, it's been a blast wearing this identity mask...but now it's time to give it a rest. RIP id, farewell, hello garden, yes, it's me again, I'm back!

commonsense

Re: Coronavirus Humour

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:56 am If and when my turn comes to die from Corona. It wont matter that you caused me to become a loner.
(I've already beaten you to it! so there! :mrgreen: ) So my final message to you, is a big fat (Ah tish hoo!) cuz I refuse to fall down, or wear a frown, so fook u.

I know you know what's best for me, because you are so mighty, while I am weak. But on the flip side, this release from crowd makes me laugh out loud, so thanks for nothing, it's been a blast wearing this identity mask...but now it's time to give it a rest. RIP id, farewell, hello garden, yes, it's me again, I'm back!

I don’t know what’s best for you. I only know what science shows is best.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Re: Coronavirus Humour.

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Re: Coronavirus Clowns

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Ok so back to reality ...
Yesterday it was reported in some uk fake propaganda online newspaper that we the public must ''OBEY OR ELSE''
in relation to new covid restrictions that are coming into effect on MONDAY the 13th of Sept. Something about only groups of 6 people are allowed to mingle at one time, and that we should all just forget Christmas, because that's now going to be cancelled, and then there was some other crap about those not complying with these new covid rules will face hefty fines of around 3 grand or something stupid like that.

In case anyone is confused about what is going on in reality, this movie of your life, one of many, should refresh your memory.

From the movie THEY LIVE

I sometimes think people don't know what to do or say about anything that is happening in the immediate present tense situations, so they just look back through their archives of story telling, and then decide to re-enact them. We're all guilty of copyrights.

Now the only damming question is? ..who the heck is making all this stuff up? ....dammed if I know, so dontaskme.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:56 am If and when my turn comes to die from Corona. It wont matter that you caused me to become a loner.

I really like that! It's the same old stoical theme in modern language. I like stoicism and find it consoling. But then, I also like this world of you -ego and me-ego.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:30 am Image
That is a beauty! It gives me gooseflesh.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:12 am Image
Let us not confuse stoicism with fatalism