Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Post by Greatest I am »

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong. Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

I am sure you feel the same way for your parents.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL
Impenitent

Re: Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Post by Impenitent »

good genocide? it was manifest destiny.

-Imp
Greatest I am

Re: Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Unproven gobbledygook.

Regardless, That is not the issue at hand as we do not know who wrote your destiny or mine, that has me trying to educate the less educated Christians on morals?

A tough job given that they run from such discussions as they cannot argue against the biblical mythical evidence.

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:03 pm Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong. Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL
[/quote]

What are Yahweh's, supposed, 'genocides', which you claim here are 'good'?
nothing

Post by nothing »

Male central figure orator warlord who:
amassed power via public oration,
weaponized the state against his political adversaries,
expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties,
subsequently used the power of the state to commit
systemic mass organized genocide
and died cursing "the Jews!".

Who does this describe,
Adolph Hitler, or the male central figure 'idol' of Islam,
Muhammad?

"Us vs. Them"
viz.
"Believer vs. Unbeliever"

If it takes a "believer" to "believe" themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves,
in any conceivable "believer vs. unbeliever" situation (such as the one Islam perpetuates)
on which side are all Nazis/supremacists pinned to (by necessity)? The "believers" - an "unbeliever"
can not "believe" they are superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves (by definition).

Islam is the global root of Nazism - they hide behind "jews"
but look closely at who the real book-worshiping blood-spillers are
who pathologically scapegoat their own crimes against humanity
onto humanity, while worshiping a male central figure idol
"believing" everyone else is following "man-made" laws despite
the Qur'an being a product of man as collected off the floor
of bloodied Arabia, rather than being received from "above".

House of Islam has 0 capacity to account for their own actions, thus
religiously scapegoat their own crimes onto others. It is their "religion".
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:44 am
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:03 pm Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL
[/quote]

I did not claim any genocide as good.

Start here for some of his mass murders and end with Noah.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

nothing wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:25 am Male central figure orator warlord who:
amassed power via public oration,
weaponized the state against his political adversaries,
expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties,
subsequently used the power of the state to commit
systemic mass organized genocide
and died cursing "the Jews!".

Who does this describe,
Adolph Hitler, or the male central figure 'idol' of Islam,
Muhammad?

"Us vs. Them"
viz.
"Believer vs. Unbeliever"

If it takes a "believer" to "believe" themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves,
in any conceivable "believer vs. unbeliever" situation (such as the one Islam perpetuates)
on which side are all Nazis/supremacists pinned to (by necessity)? The "believers" - an "unbeliever"
can not "believe" they are superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves (by definition).

Islam is the global root of Nazism - they hide behind "jews"
but look closely at who the real book-worshiping blood-spillers are
who pathologically scapegoat their own crimes against humanity
onto humanity, while worshiping a male central figure idol
"believing" everyone else is following "man-made" laws despite
the Qur'an being a product of man as collected off the floor
of bloodied Arabia, rather than being received from "above".

House of Islam has 0 capacity to account for their own actions, thus
religiously scapegoat their own crimes onto others. It is their "religion".
All in the god religions seem to think that to abdicate their responsibilities for their actions is ok and sanctioned by god, while ignoring that they would think otherwise if the innocent victim.

Hypocrisy comes to mind.

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:31 pm

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
God is NOT a "he". And,

WHY is the 'extinction' of the dinosaurs, for example, not classified as a "mass murder" or one of Yahweh's "genocides"?

WHY are all "mass murders", or non human being caused "genocides", which are said to be Yahweh's, in relation to human beings ONLY?

WHY do 'you', human beings, when referring to God's "wrong doings", are only in relation to 'human beings'?

It is like 'you', human beings, actually BELIEVE that you have sort of importance in the Universe over other 'things'.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL
different gods have different personalities. per the Christian God Jebus, he is a gpd of peace, but his daddy YHWH is not.

YHWH may not - or may - i leave that up you and Him - be a god of genocide, YHWH is for sure a god of war often. a simple reading of the Torah shows this.

YHWH usually championed killing of the Ammonites, Amalikites, Eboinites, etc, to secure his people to take the land if Judea and Summaria.

later he used those same "heavens" - from the Assirians, to the Babylonians to lay wast to Jursalem (to correct the jews evil ways).

irony being (since hypocrisy rules - even the devout Othrodox Jews today living in Irsael) that Hamas/Islamic Jebad, Hezzbulla/etc........are acting against Israel in the say was as those other heaven empires did before (so maybe Israel is an evil empire in need of correction - but the Orthodox settlers do not see they need correction from stealing lands of others, nor that Hamas/etc are instruments of thier god YHWH - as instruments of correction/destruction of the incorragable).

go figure.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:52 am

Regards
DL
God is NOT a "he". And,

WHY is the 'extinction' of the dinosaurs, for example, not classified as a "mass murder" or one of Yahweh's "genocides"?

WHY are all "mass murders", or non human being caused "genocides", which are said to be Yahweh's, in relation to human beings ONLY?

WHY do 'you', human beings, when referring to God's "wrong doings", are only in relation to 'human beings'?

It is like 'you', human beings, actually BELIEVE that you have sort of importance in the Universe over other 'things'.
They are not classed as genocide as there was no evil intent behind what nature was doing.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:27 am

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL
different gods have different personalities. per the Christian God Jebus, he is a gpd of peace, but his daddy YHWH is not.

YHWH may not - or may - i leave that up you and Him - be a god of genocide, YHWH is for sure a god of war often. a simple reading of the Torah shows this.

YHWH usually championed killing of the Ammonites, Amalikites, Eboinites, etc, to secure his people to take the land if Judea and Summaria.

later he used those same "heavens" - from the Assirians, to the Babylonians to lay wast to Jursalem (to correct the jews evil ways).

irony being (since hypocrisy rules - even the devout Othrodox Jews today living in Irsael) that Hamas/Islamic Jebad, Hezzbulla/etc........are acting against Israel in the say was as those other heaven empires did before (so maybe Israel is an evil empire in need of correction - but the Orthodox settlers do not see they need correction from stealing lands of others, nor that Hamas/etc are instruments of thier god YHWH - as instruments of correction/destruction of the incorragable).

go figure.
" the Christian God Jebus, he is a god of peace,"

I should only need to remind you of one thing to make Jesus a god of war and genocide just like the p**** Yahweh.

Armageddon.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

"God is NOT a "he". "

I agree it should be a she, but how can you possible know as a fact that god is not male?

Do you see god as I do? The original way?

As an androgynous construct?

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:55 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:52 am

Regards
DL
God is NOT a "he". And,

They are not classed as genocide as there was no evil intent behind what nature was doing.

Regards
DL
So what are you calling 'Yahweh’s genocides', which you claim the human beings known as "christians", "muslims" and "jews" say are good ?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm Age

"God is NOT a "he". "

I agree it should be a she,
But I NEVER suggested absolutely ANY thing, which suggests that I think God is a she. To me, this is just as absurd AND ridiculous as assuming, thinking, believing that God is a he.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm but how can you possible know as a fact that god is not male?
Because of the fact of what 'God' ACTUALLY IS.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm Do you see god as I do?
I do NOT YET KNOW how you see 'god', other than a "she".
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm The original way?
What is the, so called, 'original way'?

And, 'original' to who and/or what, exactly?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm As an androgynous construct?

Regards
DL
No.

Also, and by the way, who and/or what, supposedly, constructed God, or god, 'androgynous'?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:58 pm
gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:27 am

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL

go figure.
" the Christian God Jebus, he is a god of peace,"

I should only need to remind you of one thing to make Jesus a god of war and genocide just like the p**** Yahweh.

Armageddon.

Regards
DL
But 'armageddon', itself, actually BENEFITS ALL, except for what the 'devil' refers to, and to what is WRONG and EVIL.

What, exactly, gave you the perception that 'armageddon' was anything to do with war and/or genocide?

'you', seem to have a very twisted and distorted version of things here, which is along with the rest of 'you' adult human beings.