Trump's Joke: 12 More Years

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Trump's Joke: 12 More Years

Post by Gary Childress »

So this seems to have stirred up some of Trump's opponents quite a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBx9r84r8XM

Thoughts?
attofishpi

Re: Trump's Joke: 12 More Years

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 am So this seems to have stirred up some of Trump's opponents quite a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBx9r84r8XM

Thoughts?
I'm sure I don't need to watch the video since the humans from planet Earth ask this, what planet did the Americans come from?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 am So this seems to have stirred up some of Trump's opponents quite a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBx9r84r8XM

Thoughts?
The enemy has been tryin' to oust Trump for 4 years (Russia, Ukraine, beer virus, etc.)

As smart as they believe they are, as dumb as they believe Trump is: He's still the prez.

Trump has been pokin' at the lot, with a sharp stick, for 4 years, to great & predictable effect.

He's The Great Flummoxer, and they are flummoxed (as evidenced by their desperate strategies and reactions).

I predict: not only will Trump take an even bigger chunk of the electoral this time around but he'll take the bulk of the popular vote as well.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I’m dying of laughter.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:15 pm I’m dying of laughter.
it's the beer virus that got you tickled

you'll be okay
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:56 pm

Thoughts?
The enemy has been tryin' to oust Trump for 4 years (Russia, Ukraine, beer virus, etc.)
Are you really that blind or just plain dumb?

ALL those that have no allegiance to US wanted Trump and would still LOVE him to provide another 4-12 years of unstable divisive moronic muppetry from the top down.

You do real eyes that Trump would LOVE to do away with democracy and allow his meglomaniac tyranny be installed as the first dictator to the US?

You stick with president Chump, you will be on the road to dictatorship..

Putin, Xi Xin Ping and the likes LOVE HIM!!
henry quirk

"Putin, Xi Xin Ping and the likes LOVE HIM!!"

Post by henry quirk »

you been watchin' too much msnbc

go watch c-span: cleanse your palate
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

I am really sorry about the mess that the US is in. I fear the UK is become an offshore colony of the USA.
attofishpi

US: too dumb to vote

Post by attofishpi »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:48 am you been watchin' too much msnbc

go watch c-span: cleanse your palate
I have no idea wot the above is.

Let's put things into perspective:-

Is it ok for a police officer to shoot an unarmed person in the back more than zero times?

Is it ok for a police officer to shoot an unarmed person in the back more than six times?

Is it the right of a US police officer to execute the death penalty?

Why didn't Trump give a shit about another unlawful killing? ...woops the bruva lives
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Why didn't Trump give a shit about another unlawful killing? .

Amazing.

Trump, and his administration, decry, publicly, police over-reach and abuse and you think he does just the opposite.

Google c-span: it's news without the commentary.
PeteJ

Post by PeteJ »

Belinda wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:12 am I am really sorry about the mess that the US is in. I fear the UK is become an offshore colony of the USA.
My sentiments also. I dare not say more.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:52 pm Why didn't Trump give a shit about another unlawful killing? .

Amazing.

Trump, and his administration, decry, publicly, police over-reach and abuse and you think he does just the opposite.

Last I heard, Trump was talking about police giving criminals an extra little bump on the head or something as they put them into the patrol cars. I wasn't aware Trump has made any public statements decrying police brutality. I thought he was all pro-police or something.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Here are some of Trump's comments to Laura Ingraham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v62Yv5ezu0s

Not sure where he's getting his info from but he sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. I guess that's what some people want for a leader, apparently.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:08 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:52 pm Why didn't Trump give a shit about another unlawful killing? .

Amazing.

Last I heard, Trump was talking about police giving criminals an extra little bump on the head or something as they put them into the patrol cars. I wasn't aware Trump has made any public statements decrying police brutality. I thought he was all pro-police or something.
I think you'll find even a simple creature can favor police while at the same time note the need for improvement among police.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:22 pm Here are some of Trump's comments to Laura Ingraham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v62Yv5ezu0s

Not sure where he's getting his info from but he sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. I guess that's what some people want for a leader, apparently.
Absolutely, there are folks lookin' to be led.

Some of us, though, just want an employee.